The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

All the comments etc that are shown, just go to prove that not everyone see's the same thing when they look at a picture. When Harry was little, he took after his mothers side of the family (that seems to be normal, IMO), as he has got older that resemblance has faded and now he bears a striking resemblance to James Hewitt. If the various posters on here were all to be believed, (his nose is Charles', his ears are Charles', his mouth is Philips etc), he should be a carbon copy of either Philip or Charles!

We don't know, we will never know, but what a question to be left with!

Old 06-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
The only thing which could be made is a paternity test although the royal family will never end this low, it would be listening the gossips. If Hewitt see the necessity to reveal to the world that he is the father of Harry, okay, prove it Mister. The royal familiy, IMO, has nothing at all to prove.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 06-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Aristocracy

I have to say that I think that Charles is Harry's father because James never met Diana until around 1986, Harry was born in 1984 and Diana said that her adn Charles were very close during her pregnancy. I think a picture of Charles Spencer and Prince Harry side by side would prove that Charles is the father. Harry and Hewitt both have red hair but red hair is a Spencer family triat. Charles is the father and evn if he wasn't I'm sure he'd still love Harry in the same way.
I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.- Princess Diana
Old 06-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Serene Highness

I caught part of the rebroadcast Matt Lauer interview last night on MSNBC and there is ALOT of Charles in Harry. Even the mannerisms. The eyes and the ears, esp. The coloring may me more of Hewitt (or of his Aunt Sarah), but there's def. Charles in there as well. And quite evidently so.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Courtier

IMO, Harry does not look like Charles, BUT, he looks ALOT like Prince Phillip.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Gentry

I too think Harry favors Charles Spencer and has Prince Charle's ears. I think the only thing he has in common with Hewitt is coloring. But that is just my opinion. At times I think Harry has been closer to Prince Charles than William from what I have read.

Lily
Old 06-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelydiana View Post
Diana said that her adn Charles were very close during her pregnancy.
She expressed her astonishment, apparently, to Wharfe that they had managed it at all. If you look at a picture of Charles at the same age, to me, they look nothing alike, especially not the ears! (poor Charles).
Old 06-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sometimes looks skip a generation, meaning that you may not favor your parents, but you will favor a grandparent. I am the spitting image of my paternal grandmother when she was my age.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 06-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

It's not true that a person most ressemble both her parents to be a legitimate child. There is persons who has nothing of their father's or nothing of their mothers, but they STILL are their children. My brother has nothing of my father, but some things of my paternal grandfather. Not determinant at all.

Mr. Hewitt is a very bad person if he is thinking of having some benefit of all the matter. If he is Prince Harry's father (I do not believe it a bit), he must think in his son happyness. If Prince Harry knows Hewitt is his real father, he would suffer so much, for he believed until today that Prince Charles was his real father...And of course, if the new paternity is proved, the poor guy should stop to be a Royal Prince, and the Queen will not be his Grandmother any more. All his life will be overthrowned. If Hewitt was Prince Harry's real father he would think in his "son" happyness. A little like the two mothers of the Biblical story of Solomon. The one who was the real mother of the baby was the one who resigned her maternity for not having her little one cut in two...Just wondering.

My English is so poor. I hope you could understand what I'm trying to say.

Vanesa.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
If Hewitt was Prince Harry's real father he would think in his "son" happyness.
Hewitt has said (apart from the hypnosis debacle) that he is not Harrys' father.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Nobility

Why is James Hewitt claiming that Prince Harry is his son???...Prince Harry was born on September 15, 1984-means he was conceived early 1984 or late 1983..You mean James met Princess Diana in 1983 and they started the affair that early???.I thought he was her riding instructor in 1986...and I dont see any resemblance of Harry to James are you blind or what???, they just have the same blond colouring and complexion BUT Harry's facial symmetry particulary the distance of his eyes to his nose are definitely Charles'.I just saw Prince Harry and Prince William's latest interview and Prince Harry looks just like his dad.Prince William doesnt look like his father, maybe James could claim him as his son as he is desperate with his fantasy that he fathered one of Queen Elizabeth's grandsons.This is a non-sense issue, this James just invent this controversy to bag money again..Pathetic being..A simple common sense could simply explain that James is not Harry's father- just based Harry's birthdate..

Old 06-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Some people just refuse to see that Mahoogie because James and Harry both have red hair they must be father and son I see alot of Phillip in Harry.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie View Post
Why is James Hewitt claiming that Prince Harry is his son???...Prince Harry was born on September 15, 1984-means he was conceived early 1984 or late 1983..You mean James met Princess Diana in 1983 and they started the affair that early???.I thought he was her riding instructor in 1986...and I dont see any resemblance of Harry to James are you blind or what???, ..
James Hewitt is NOT claiming to be Harrys father, in fact as already said dozens of times in this thread, the only glitch in his denials was a tv programme where he was hypnotised. Nobody here can state with any certainty that Diana and Hewitt only met in 1986, only the couple themselves and friends in the know could state that. You don't see any resemblance between Hewitt and Harry, others do, but I wouldn't be so uncouth as to suggest that you are the one that is blind!
Old 06-24-2007, 06:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
James Hewitt is NOT claiming to be Harrys father, in fact as already said dozens of times in this thread, they only glitch in his denials was a tv programme where he was hypnotised. Nobody here can state with any certainty that Diana and Hewitt only met in 1986, only the couple themselves and friends in the know could state that. You don't see any resemblance between Hewitt and Harry, others do, but I wouldn't be so uncouth as to suggest that you are the one that is blind!

thanks for reminding people that he's not making this claim. inspite of all he's revealed in the past, this claim doesn't come from him.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
If no one claimed that Hewitt was Harry's father then there's no point to spread gossips everywhere. The ones that continue to claim that Hewitt is the father are the ones, IMO, who want to show Diana in a bad way.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 06-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
If no one claimed that Hewitt was Harry's father then there's no point to spread gossips everywhere. The ones that continue to claim that Hewitt is the father are the ones, IMO, who want to show Diana in a bad way.
not true at all. i don't want to show diana in a bad light but as i said in an earlier post, i'd have remain open minded about the whole issue. that doesn't mean that i believe one way or the other...just that i'm open minded. i believe it was the media that started this issue, but hewitt hasn't made the claim.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Gentry

The whole discussion is of the paternity of Harry was in the beginning merely based on the fact, as many has commented on, that Harry has red hair but that´s very normal when you have one parent with blonde hair and the other parent has dark hair - the mix of it is often that the chilld´s hair turns out to be red. The red hair is not necessairily (sp?) inherited from a parent but the result of both parents. I do agree that Harry IS Charles´s son. There is just no doubt even if it haven´t been proved.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchessOlga View Post
The whole discussion is of the paternity of Harry was in the beginning merely based on the fact, as many has commented on, that Harry has red hair but
That is not entirely true, the rumours have been about since before her affair with Hewitt became public knowledge. It is not based solely on Harrys hair colour either, but on his resemblance (to many) to Hewitt. I think you may be wrong about a blond and dark haired parent turning out a child with red/reddish hair!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Royal Highness

good point...both my parents are dark haired and my oldest brother was born with light red hair (a trait from my mother's side). it eventually turned blonde and is now dark blonde.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
That is not entirely true, the rumours have been about since before her affair with Hewitt became public knowledge. It is not based solely on Harrys hair colour either, but on his resemblance (to many) to Hewitt. I think you may be wrong about a blond and dark haired parent turning out a child with red/reddish hair!
Okay, bad choice of words to claim it was MERELY based on the hair thing. But it IS a fact that a child can "develope" reddish hair from having parents with dark and blond hair...

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana