Diana and Dodi (and Tony Blair)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did Diana and Dodi meet?

I think I am correct in saying that the connection was Raine Spencer who was friendly with his father. Not sure of the specifics but Diana and the boys were invited on a cruise on MAF yacht. She then went back a couple of weeks later on another one but without her sons. The rest is history as they say.

You don't think it was a bit cruel to ditch Kelly, (esp if she genuinely cared for him) just like that, refuse to take her phone calls and be seen courting Diana very publicly? I don't think he was that emtotinally involved with Kelly but she was his girlfriend and he just left her with no explanation, to court and possibly marry another woman.

He was following orders...Daddy's orders...the same Daddy he was financially dependent upon btw.

As I said...Dodi was a weak man, but not a cruel one.

He had a trust fund of his own, he could have lived independently, if he had managed to stay within budget but he didnt. So he did have to listen to his father. He was not only weak but unpleasant, in that he didn't have the guts to face kelly and tell her that the marriage was off.. he tried to keep her on the side and then when she found out about Diana, he tried to pretend that he had told her that he was not going to marry her now

Maybe many of you already know but yesterday I found out that Dodi Al-Fayed was a first cousin of Jamal Khashoggi (who was killed in the Saudi Arabian Consulate in Turkey 4 years ago) - through Dodi's mother (Samira) and Jamal's father (Ahmad). Their shared grandfather (Muhammad Khashoggi) was the personal medical doctor to King Abdulaziz Al Saud (whose various sons have reigned over Saudi Arabia since his death in 1953).

Back
Top Bottom