Diana and Attitudes to Marriage [TRF Article]

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell and no one is more aware of the pitfalls than each of those strong women.
I totally agree, Diana married at 19, this women married near their thirties, they were all professionals and working and that makes a huuuge difference when it comes to terms of how mature a person can be & how they face obligations. Of course there are exceptions but I don't think Diana was.

Very well said about strong, mature Princesses and very young Diana, Princess of Wales and how her life turn out and how their lives are evolving. I feel if Princess Diana got married to Prince Charles later; when she was more worldly and mature; (like in her late twenties or early thirties) they would have been married for life.

I enjoyed the article and I was pleasently surprised to realize that you are so young TheTruth and created such a good analysis on a person that died when you were a still a little girl. BRAVO!

TheTruth I enjoyed your article and insight into human nature and love.

However, my personal opinion on everything about Diana is that we are not yet in the historical moment to "judge" her impact on the monarchy, because it would be a rather biased judgement. She died, beautiful, popular as hell and strong. If she had lived who knows how things would be now, after all this years and with the princes not as boys but as grown up men their relationship would be different, perhaps she and Charles would be on friendly terms for the sake of William and Harry

Avrilo your above opinion is so very true about Diana, Princess of Wales and what could have been and how history will judge her impact. :);):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom