Concert For Diana: July 1, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Concert For Diana

Wembley Stadium, 1 July 2007

This thread is for discussion of the concert itself, and will be opened just prior to the concert beginning.
o

I could feel through the tv how nervous they were to speak in front of all of those people! They did good though. Its good they had those flashcards so they didn't go blank in front of everyone.
I think I saw Kate in the crowd.
Is it just me or is the stadium not full?

Wembley looks magnificant and modern. This concert is going to be awesome almost everybody there are there to have fun and honor the memory of this wonderful woman Diana.

Yeah Kate was there, I think beside her brother.

The press is now saying she and William only split for 4 days, I obviously do not know if they are still dating but if not she was with William while planning this concert and should be there romance or not.

christinacg said:
...Is it just me or is the stadium not full?
People have just not arrived yet - with the speed the tickets were sold out, I doubt there will be any unoccupied places.

Here are the first pictures from the stadium:

So, Chelsy is there sitting right next to Harry. . .very interesting! Kate is up in the stands a few rows above William and Harry, and Beatrice and Eugenie are also there, sitting in the same area as Kate.

Two other quick things - first, Kate looks STUNNING! Second, does anyone know who the three "triplets" are? (The three girls singing along to everything and making up little cheers sitting right behind William and Harry)?

I like the "Diana & me" stories.

I think I see one of the van Custem boys behind William.

I love this concert especially 'Diana and me' the films and Elton John afcorse.

The guy sitting next to Kate Middleton is James Middleton, her brother. Pippa is present there as well. She's on the other side of Kate. Kate and her brother and sister are sitting two rows behind the Royal box. I must say that Chelsy looks very pretty, and it's obvious she and Prince Harry are affectionate. :flowers:

Can I just say that performance by the English National Ballet was FANTASTIC!

No I think it might be Spencer cousins they are sitting in the same row as Diana's sister Jane.

Is there a sister of princess Diana, Charles Spercer of have seen him but a sister of Diana?

That might be Laura (though I don't think so), but the man next to her is definitely not Harry Lopes.

My first thought was it's Diana's niece as well, she does remind her in youth.

Avalon, the unidentified girl is Shaun's (Chelsy's brothers) girlfriend. She was pictured with Chelsy in Barbados too.
Thank you very much for the pictures.

Is there a sister of princess Diana, Charles Spercer of have seen him but a sister of Diana?

She is far too young to be Lady Sarah McCorquodale or Lady Jane Fellowes, Baroness Fellowes (Diana's sisters).

She can be one of their daughters, Diana's nieces: the Hon. Laura Fellowes, the Hon. Eleanor Fellowes, Emily McCorquodale or Celia McCorquodale.

ok, i think between the lot of us, we can identify all of them in the royal box :) i see all of the vancutsem boys, their wives, the van cutsem parents all in one row, i also saw diana's niece and nephews, u can clearly see laura fellowes, i believe i am not mistaken but jessica craig is 5 rows behind william and harry, and next to william is most likely thomas van straubenzee but cannot identify the other guy...anybody else ????

Avalon, the unidentified girl is Shaun's (Chelsy's brothers) girlfriend. She was pictured with Chelsy in Barbados too.
Thank you very much for the pictures.

Thanks a lot Idriel. I thought she resembled Shaun's girlfriend, but I was not sure (and I didn't understand what she would be doing there until I saw Shaun was there too.). :)

I think i can see Kate's mom there too...i think thats a bit strange to invite the whole family there when apparently they've broke up (maybe thats not the case) but owell..it seems that they are all having a wonderful time...did anyone catch William dancing during nelly furtado? it was amazing!!!!

Back
Top Bottom