The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimebear View Post
I thought she might be Laura Lopes with husband Harry?
Yes, that was my idea too. Mrs Harry Lopes née Laura Parker Bowles.

Old 07-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Courtier

No I think it might be Spencer cousins they are sitting in the same row as Diana's sister Jane.

Map for the British Royals
Old 07-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Gentry

Is there a sister of princess Diana, Charles Spercer of have seen him but a sister of Diana?
Old 07-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Heir Apparent

That might be Laura (though I don't think so), but the man next to her is definitely not Harry Lopes.

My first thought was it's Diana's niece as well, she does remind her in youth.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Serene Highness

Avalon, the unidentified girl is Shaun's (Chelsy's brothers) girlfriend. She was pictured with Chelsy in Barbados too.
Thank you very much for the pictures.

Old 07-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaltylover View Post
Is there a sister of princess Diana, Charles Spercer of have seen him but a sister of Diana?
She is far too young to be Lady Sarah McCorquodale or Lady Jane Fellowes, Baroness Fellowes (Diana's sisters).

She can be one of their daughters, Diana's nieces: the Hon. Laura Fellowes, the Hon. Eleanor Fellowes, Emily McCorquodale or Celia McCorquodale.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Commoner

ok, i think between the lot of us, we can identify all of them in the royal box :-) i see all of the vancutsem boys, their wives, the van cutsem parents all in one row, i also saw diana's niece and nephews, u can clearly see laura fellowes, i believe i am not mistaken but jessica craig is 5 rows behind william and harry, and next to william is most likely thomas van straubenzee but cannot identify the other guy...anybody else ????
Old 07-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel View Post
Avalon, the unidentified girl is Shaun's (Chelsy's brothers) girlfriend. She was pictured with Chelsy in Barbados too.
Thank you very much for the pictures.
Thanks a lot Idriel. I thought she resembled Shaun's girlfriend, but I was not sure (and I didn't understand what she would be doing there until I saw Shaun was there too.).
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Courtier

I think i can see Kate's mom there too...i think thats a bit strange to invite the whole family there when apparently they've broke up (maybe thats not the case) but owell..it seems that they are all having a wonderful time...did anyone catch William dancing during nelly furtado? it was amazing!!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Serene Highness

Zara Phillips and Kate Middleton looking very chummy!

From Getty Images

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...6/katezara.jpg
Old 07-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

If you can't see the concert, you can catch some videos on Youtube.

I hate the announcers voice on this next one.

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 07-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Administrator

It looks like a good number of the younger royals are in attendance as well.

Peter, Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie. I wonder if Lord Frederick and Lady Gabriella are there as well.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the videos ysbel.
And thank you for the pictures everyone, it's nice to see William and Harry's friends (Van Custems), Peter, Zara, Mike, Diana's family members were all there.

Some more pictures:
Prince Harry and Chelsy (funny picture 1)
Prince harry and Chelsy (funny picture 2)

Young people having fun
Young people having fun 2
Young people having fun 3

Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall, Peter Phillips and his girlfriend Autumn Kelly, Kate Middleton and her parents Carole and Michael
Old 07-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
Thanks for the videos ysbel.
You're welcome Avalon!

I wanted to see Elton John's performance. I am a big Elton John fan. I woke up late and missed it but unfortunately no videos of his performance are yet out there.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 07-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtan View Post
eh, i hope camilla not coming... even though she is invited...
I believe it is the Service in August that Camilla is invited to not the concert.

My friend is THERE and I keep getting text messages - she' having a great time!!
Old 07-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel View Post
You're welcome Avalon!

I wanted to see Elton John's performance. I am a big Elton John fan. I woke up late and missed it but unfortunately no videos of his performance are yet out there.
Isn't Elton going to sing again at the end of the concert? They said he might perform 'Candle in the Wind', a special request of William and Harry. Maybe everyone is waiting till that to add songs.

More pictures of the performers:
Joss Stone 1
Joss Stone 2
Simon Cowell
Nelly Furtado 1
Nelly Furtado 2
Pharrell Williams
Dan Gillespie Sells of The Feeling
Old 07-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Maybe the Queen is dancing in front of the TV

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 07-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M. View Post
She is far too young to be Lady Sarah McCorquodale or Lady Jane Fellowes, Baroness Fellowes (Diana's sisters).

She can be one of their daughters, Diana's nieces: the Hon. Laura Fellowes, the Hon. Eleanor Fellowes, Emily McCorquodale or Celia McCorquodale.
Lady Sara is definately there
Old 07-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Serene Highness

I am confused Ysbel, the Duran Duran videos were added on the 19th of June. How could they be from the concert?

Avalon, Elton is closing the show, so I imagine he will sang candle in the wind then.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I think he will perform the Candle in the Wind at the end of the concert too Idriel.

Two more pictures from the concert:

Chelsy obviously having fun 1
Chelsy obviously having fun 2
Chelsy talking to Harry, William listening
Prince William, Prince Harry and Chelsy having fun
It's nice to see Chelsy's mother was there as well (next to Shaun).

More pictures of the English National Ballet performing (magnificent peformance!):
National Ballet 1
National Ballet 2
National Ballet 3
National Ballet 4
National Ballet 5
National Ballet 6
National Ballet 7
National Ballet 8

Tags
concert for diana, diana princess of wales, prince harry, prince william, princess diana