Concert For Diana: July 1, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like a good number of the younger royals are in attendance as well.

Peter, Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie. I wonder if Lord Frederick and Lady Gabriella are there as well.

Thanks for the videos ysbel. :flowers:

You're welcome Avalon! :flowers:

I wanted to see Elton John's performance. I am a big Elton John fan. I woke up late and missed it but unfortunately no videos of his performance are yet out there. :neutral:

eh, i hope camilla not coming... even though she is invited...

I believe it is the Service in August that Camilla is invited to not the concert.

My friend is THERE and I keep getting text messages - she' having a great time!! :flowers:

You're welcome Avalon! :flowers:

I wanted to see Elton John's performance. I am a big Elton John fan. I woke up late and missed it but unfortunately no videos of his performance are yet out there. :neutral:

Isn't Elton going to sing again at the end of the concert? They said he might perform 'Candle in the Wind', a special request of William and Harry. Maybe everyone is waiting till that to add songs.

More pictures of the performers:
Joss Stone 1
Joss Stone 2
Simon Cowell
Nelly Furtado 1
Nelly Furtado 2
Pharrell Williams
Dan Gillespie Sells of The Feeling

Maybe the Queen is dancing in front of the TV ;)

She is far too young to be Lady Sarah McCorquodale or Lady Jane Fellowes, Baroness Fellowes (Diana's sisters).

She can be one of their daughters, Diana's nieces: the Hon. Laura Fellowes, the Hon. Eleanor Fellowes, Emily McCorquodale or Celia McCorquodale.

Lady Sara is definately there

I am confused Ysbel, the Duran Duran videos were added on the 19th of June. How could they be from the concert?

Avalon, Elton is closing the show, so I imagine he will sang candle in the wind then.

Yes, I think he will perform the Candle in the Wind at the end of the concert too Idriel. :)

Two more pictures from the concert:

Chelsy obviously having fun 1
Chelsy obviously having fun 2
Chelsy talking to Harry, William listening
Prince William, Prince Harry and Chelsy having fun
It's nice to see Chelsy's mother was there as well (next to Shaun).

More pictures of the English National Ballet performing (magnificent peformance!):
National Ballet 1
National Ballet 2
National Ballet 3
National Ballet 4
National Ballet 5
National Ballet 6
National Ballet 7
National Ballet 8

Last edited:
What Will Diana's friends be there?

I too loved the National Ballet performance. Most of the performers have been great.

It love Princess Dianas boys princes William and Harry have concert to his love mother Princess Diana. Princess Dianas family is brother and sister is there on photo.

So far, I think it would have been better not to have some of the aged 'rockers'! :lol:

I am confused Ysbel, the Duran Duran videos were added on the 19th of June. How could they be from the concert?

Avalon, Elton is closing the show, so I imagine he will sang candle in the wind then.

You're right Idriel. Somebody was making a funny and I fell for it! :ohmy:

The tape of William and Harry and the commercial are still good though. Sorry for confusing everybody.

I love all the pictures and thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this thread.
But one picture is disturbing. Lady Jane Fellowes (so wonderful to see her) but she looks so horrified in a pic from Getty. I hope she was not upset or offended by something in the concert.
Her brother was sure enjoying himself, though! I am not a big fan of Lord Spencer, but must say he looks very good. I always liked Lady Jane, however. I hope she was ok.

Sorry that Kate is seated behind William. I would have preferred to have seen them side by side!

They make such a beautiful couple! (Why do I get emotionally involved in these things!!) LOL

I'm suprised that Beatrice and Eugenie are so far up in the seats. Surely they could have been seated closer to where Zara and Peter are :confused:

Is Sarah Furguson on the concert to? She wa a friend to Princess Diana when the are just married in the '80.

We must be getting into the last hour of the concert now.

Sorry that Kate is seated behind William. I would have preferred to have seen them side by side!

They make such a beautiful couple! (Why do I get emotionally involved in these things!!) LOL

Trust me, you are not alone! Many of us love them as a couple. I hope they are indeed a couple. But I guess no one will truly know until they are ready to "tell us". :neutral:
I also thought it was a little strange, the matter of seating, for most of them. Like Chelsy's brother having a better seat than Diana's sisters, brother?
It's strange. I understand Chelsy being next to Harry; she is his date, but her brother and his girlfriend having the prime seats, while Diana's siblings are in the back? It's weird.

Trust me, you are not alone! Many of us love them as a couple. I hope they are indeed a couple. But I guess no one will truly know until they are ready to "tell us". :neutral:
I also thought it was a little strange, the matter of seating, for most of them. Like Chelsy's brother having a better seat than Diana's sisters, brother?
It's strange. I understand Chelsy being next to Harry; she is his date, but her brother and his girlfriend having the prime seats, while Diana's siblings are in the back? It's weird.

I think the seating was more a result of who was closest to William and/or Harry. Except for Zara, the boys don't seem particularly close to any of their aunts, uncles, or cousins.

I never realized before the strong resemblance between Chelsy and Zara.

Avalon, tsk, tsk. It's "Earl Spencer." Not Earl of Spencer.:flowers:

I can't wait to see it on TV here, although some of the performers are so... old. They were old when I was a teenager! I think they ought to put away the spandex (and the ladies ought to quit throwing the panties), they might fall down and break something. :eek:

I never realized before the strong resemblance between Chelsy and Zara.

I can't wait to see it on TV here, although some of the performers are so... old. They were old when I was a teenager! I think they ought to put away the spandex (and the ladies ought to quit throwing the panties), they might fall down and break something. :eek:

Well I'm a year younger than Diana and my first album was Elton John and I grew up with Donny Osmond but Tom Jones is even a little before my time!

I don't care Elton John is good no matter how old he is. I never was a fan of Duran Duran though and couldn't understand why Diana was a fan. Duran Duran appealed more to my sister's generation that was about 10 years younger than Diana. My generation really didn't care for them that much.

I'm loving the concert! Andrew Lloyd Webber's melody was amazing!:)

It's nice to see William and Harry with family from both sides, and friends in the box with them.

I wonder if William and Kate are dating again? Strange she's in the box with her brother, sister and parents...but there again am I right in thinking I've seen Jecca Craig a couple of rows behind her???:ermm:

Harry and Chelsey are such a sweet couple...I love the genuine affection.:wub: She's a keeper! I think they've been able to have an *easier* time with the paparazzi than William and Kate.

I like that story about when Diana took William to the symphony and was late because Harry was upset that he couldn't go too, and then William fell asleep on the shoulder of that man. :lol:

:ROFLMAO: Thanks, already corrected. :flowers:

cristinacg said:
I like that story about when Diana took William to the symphony and was late because Harry was upset that he couldn't go too, and then William fell asleep on the shoulder of that man. :lol:

I liked that one as well, poor William. :D

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and given to people like me, with no broadcasting, a sample of who's there and what's happening in Live. Thanks to internet ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom