Concert For Diana: July 1, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About the Princes' cousins, I made these (from hola.com originally)
Image of Lady Jane Fellowes & her daughters - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of The princes' Spencer cousins - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am amazed at how much the Spencer twins look like Diana when she was the same age. Did anyone notice the woman next to Lady Kitty Spencer? Is she Jessica Craig?

jessica Craig was supposed to attend the concert as Prince William's guest and be in the Royal Box (and according to records, she did attend), so I think we can presume it's her.

Those home movies were the sweetest part of the whole show. Diana doing her "Spencer Special" dive, and practicing her ballet and then slapping her towel around was so precious. It left me wanting to see more of this wonderful, growing Diana, through the years. I kept hoping we would see footage of teen years too. It was over much too soon. :sad:

Image of Lady Jane Fellowes & her daughters - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am amazed at how much the Spencer twins look like Diana when she was the same age. Did anyone notice the woman next to Lady Kitty Spencer? Is she Jessica Craig?

I don't think the pict is the spencer twin and lady kitty. if you look at the pict of the spencer girl posted earlier(arrival with their daddy), their cloth is different..so i don't think it the spencer

these are SPENCER COUSINS FROM THE CONCERT FOR DIANA
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...s_14507023.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...RE74975201.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...RE74973597.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...RE74976569.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...RE74977538.jpg

the SPENCER twins at the moment are still going to school in SOUTH AFRICA and same with LOUIS SPENCER(i cant recall the name they attend at this moment but i will do my search), but KITTY SPENCER currently attending STOWE and the twin might follow later on
CELIA MCCORQUODALE is currently attending Queen Margaret's School. as for EMILY MCCORQUODALE she to attended Queen Margaret's School and recently graduated 2006 from Leeds Metropolitan University with a bachelor degree in International Hospitality and is currently working in undisclose hotel as an event cordinator

i have other current pics to share later on to you guys of the SPENCER COUSINS (esp the MCCORQUODALE girls and SPENCER girls)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone missed the concert they can watch it now on Vh1 Classic but its not the full concert.

Last edited:
Who's Lily Allen? Her part of the Concert wasn't on NBC. Actually, she looks alot like Britney Spears (sounds like she acts like her as well.). Funny how the article describes her as a "MySpace star" and not a singer......

Harry and William were making faces as if they thought her impressively attractive while she sung during the concert.

Who's Lily Allen? Her part of the Concert wasn't on NBC. Actually, she looks alot like Britney Spears (sounds like she acts like her as well.). Funny how the article describes her as a "MySpace star" and not a singer......

Lily Allen is this new Brit ska and reggae singer she made it big over here with her single Smile and her album is a hit. But Corinne Bailey Rae and Amy Winehouse had much more success here in the states than she did.

Lily Allen is well known in France also but I've never heard of Corinne Bailey Rae and Amy Winehouse. Forgive my ignorance :flowers:

Last edited:
You should go check them out on Myspace.

VIP Guests of TRH Prince William and Prince Harry for the Concert for Diana, 1 July 2007
*Partial list based on pictures and my weak face recognition skills
**If you know of other certain guests, please feel free to expand this list.
***If you have doubts or suggestions, please speak up.

Beverly Davy
Shaun Davy and guest
Chelsy Davy
Thomas van Straubenzee
James Meade
Lucy Meade
Luke Tomlinson
Mark Tomlinson
Guy Pelly
Neil and Lady Sarah McCorquodale
George McCorquodale
Emily McCorquodale
Celia McCorquodale
Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer
Hon. Louis Frederick, Viscount Althorp
Lady (Katya) Amelia Spencer
Lady Eliza Spencer
Lady Kitty Spencer
Lady Jane, Baroness Fellowes
Hon. Laura Fellowes
Hon. Eleanor Fellowes
Hon. Alexander Fellowes
Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall
Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly
Princess Beatrice of York
Princess Eugenie of York
Emilie van Cutsem
Nicholas van Cutsem
Hugh and Rose van Cutsem
Edward and Lady Tamara Cutsem
William van Cutsem
Kate Middleton
James Middleton
Philippa Middleton and guest
Michael and Carole Middleton
Tom and Davina (née Duckworth-Chad) Barber

Last edited:
DAVINA DUCKWORTH CHAD (NOW BARBER) WAS THERE WITH HER HUSBAND BUT IM NOT SURE IF THE WHOLE DUCHWORTH CHAD WHERE THERE. DAVINAs MOM IS A FIRST DEGREE COUSIN OF PRINCESS DIANA IS A SPENCER WAKE-WALKER

Last edited by a moderator:
DAVINA DUCKWORTH CHAD (NOW BARBER) WAS THERE WITH HER HUSBAND BUT IM NOT SURE IF THE WHOLE DUCHWORTH CHAD WHERE THERE. DAVINAs MOM IS A FIRST DEGREE COUSIN OF PRINCESS DIANA IS A SPENCER WAKE-WALKER

Wayne Sleep can also be added to the list of guests at the service. He's the ballet dancer Diana did a number with as a surprise for Charles, I forgot the year and occasion. Was it for his birthday?

Here are two other pictures from the service. The source is Majesty, Vol.28 No.10, October 2007.
India Hicks
George McCorquodale, Spencer daughters, Earl Spencer, Raine de Chambrun

Prince William and Harry came up with great idea.They wanted to pay tribute thier mother by organizing concert.Takiing into consideration their close relationship,it was surely something which will make Princess Diana happy.

Back
Top Bottom