Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always floored at the physical gorgeousness of Charles Spencer's daughters. They all look straight out of Vogue magazine with cheekbones too perfect to be real.:ohmy:

I loved Lady Amelia's entire look. She was absolutely beautiful.

But her father is now 0-2 for his daughters' weddings. It makes me wonder if/when we will ever get to see Lord Spencer host a grand wedding at Althorp, with one of his beautiful daughters wearing the Spencer Tiara?:ermm:

:previous: Princess Diana's niece Celia McCorquodale wore the Spencer Tiara to her wedding on June 16, 2018.

:previous: Right. But I was specifically talking about Earl Spencer's daughters. I think there are four of them. Two have married without wearing the family diadem.

Yes Lady Lara is 17 and Lady Charlotte 11 (daughters from separate marriages.) Charles has five daughters and two sons.

However, more worryingly than none of the daughters wearing family tiaras at nuptials is the fact that Earl Spencer never offered one public word of congratulation or joy (even on his Instagram Page) to the two daughters of his first marriage who are wed, namely Kitty and Amelia, on their engagements, nor turned up to their weddings.

He does remain close to his son Louis, Viscount Althorp, from his marriage to Victoria, however.

Yes Lady Lara is 17 and Lady Charlotte 11 (daughters from separate marriages.) Charles has five daughters and two sons.

However, more worryingly than none of the daughters wearing family tiaras at nuptials is the fact that Earl Spencer never offered one public word of congratulation or joy (even on his Instagram Page) to the two daughters of his first marriage who are wed, namely Kitty and Amelia, on their engagements, nor turned up to their weddings.

He does remain close to his son Louis, Viscount Althorp, from his marriage to Victoria, however.

Maybe the Earl probably is not happy with the sort of life of the two daughters which seem to have Instagram Instagram Instagram as their whole raison d'être.

Well, his two married daughters are professional models (and Amelia has also been a successful wedding planner in South Africa.). I suppose, like a lot of other professional people, they do use IG a lot. But then, the Earl uses it quite a bit as well. I think there are other reasons for the estrangement, going back years.

Last edited:
There seems to be quite the family schism. Don’t all three live in the UK. Don’t all four including the brother?

William and Harry wouldn’t go. Harry was an old clubbing mate of Kitty but they aren’t close.

The fact the older brother isn’t there is something but perhaps they had a pre wedding celebration in England. Or perhaps given he is the heir he has decided what side his bread is buttered on.

I mean it is not a good luck with what happened there and could well have led to all kids of family issues. Kitty was very close to her father for many years.

I a.so hate the way they ask about Diana. They didn’t know her. No one ever asks the other Windsor or Spencer cousins, who actually spent a substantial amount of time with her. But I guess that’s all part and parcel of them paying for the pictures.

I hope Charles has better relations with his younger three children. People need to make the right decisions for their own mental health.

What do any of these daughters do apart from clothes and instagram?

Not quite true - this is from his Twitter feed:

"So happy for my daughter, Amelia, engaged to her boyfriend of 11 years, Greg - it’s wonderful to hear them both so excited about their future.

"Sending them both love, and every good wish for their life together. I love that Greg asked my blessing before proposing. Very sweet."

Something has obviously happened in the last 3 years.

Perhaps if people didn't do this silly thing of prattling on social media about their weddings engagements and where they had a coffee, family and personal problems would remain private.

Now we can assume that there is indeed a problem between Charles and his daughters.

He was absent from both weddings and even if it were due to the alleged exposure of his daughters, that would not be a reason, since he and his wife are also very active on social media. And these are modern times.

Yes! He and his wife completely ignored it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Amelia and Lady Eliza Spencer attended the Tattu London's 1st birthday dinner on April 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Shouldn't be Amelia now referred to as Lady Amelia Mallett?

:previous: Just like her older sister should be referred to as Lady Kitty Lewis.

Last edited:
There seems to be quite the family schism. Don’t all three live in the UK. Don’t all four including the brother?

William and Harry wouldn’t go. Harry was an old clubbing mate of Kitty but they aren’t close.

The fact the older brother isn’t there is something but perhaps they had a pre wedding celebration in England. Or perhaps given he is the heir he has decided what side his bread is buttered on.

I mean it is not a good luck with what happened there and could well have led to all kids of family issues. Kitty was very close to her father for many years.

I a.so hate the way they ask about Diana. They didn’t know her. No one ever asks the other Windsor or Spencer cousins, who actually spent a substantial amount of time with her. But I guess that’s all part and parcel of them paying for the pictures.

I hope Charles has better relations with his younger three children. People need to make the right decisions for their own mental health.

What do any of these daughters do apart from clothes and instagram?
The Spencer daughters are in and out of the U.K so they don’t live in the U.K full time. They partly live in South Africa.

Well, his two married daughters are professional models (and Amelia has also been a successful wedding planner in South Africa.). I suppose, like a lot of other professional people, they do use IG a lot. But then, the Earl uses it quite a bit as well. I think there are other reasons for the estrangement, going back years.
It’s not an issue if they didn’t wear the family tiara because not all noble brides wear family tiaras and their weddings weren’t in the U.K, but in South Africa and Italy.

I am always floored at the physical gorgeousness of Charles Spencer's daughters. They all look straight out of Vogue magazine with cheekbones too perfect to be real.:ohmy:

I loved Lady Amelia's entire look. She was absolutely beautiful.

But her father is now 0-2 for his daughters' weddings. It makes me wonder if/when we will ever get to see Lord Spencer host a grand wedding at Althorp, with one of his beautiful daughters wearing the Spencer Tiara?:ermm:
Seeing as the younger daughters from his latter marriages live in the U.K full time, we are likely to see them wearing the family tiara at a latter point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
This thread has been closed. You can find the new thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom