The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Serene Highness

November/1981 - HM Queen, HRH Prince Charles and HRH Princess Diana host European Summit guests including President Mitterrand, Chancellor Schmidt and Mrs. Thatcher at Buckingham Palace
http://img526.imageshack.us/i/54668903.jpg/

Old 05-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sorry I don't know where to put this but I don't want to start anything I just need a simple yes or no I've read different contradiciting reports one says that it was in Charles' biography that her admitted he never loved Diana the other says he admitted in his 94 tv interview which one is true? And did he directly say those words I'm terribly sorry for bringing up the bad times but I'm curious since I was tiny in 94 so I wouldn't remember any of this. On the bright side I've got a few cute screencaps I'll post in the morning.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm not sure but I thought it was said in the book.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent

I've never seen the interview but I read the book and I didn't see it unless I missed it I did read it kinda fast cause it was only on loan to me for 2 weeks

anyways cute screencaps

Charles & Di kissing on their wedding day before they stepped onto the balcony

And one more of them kissing looks like around 1983 not sure exact date of public engagement
Old 05-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I've never seen the interview but I read the book and I didn't see it unless I missed it I did read it kinda fast cause it was only on loan to me for 2 weeks.
I don't know but I remember reading about that comment in The Diana Chronicles.
Those photos are cute thanks Ghost.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Np ooh I'll have a look in my copy of The Diana Chronicles, thanks!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

England's Rose, Prince Charles and Princess Diana caught kissing...
Old 06-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

England's Rose, aww, just look at the way diana looking at...
Old 06-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Sirhon11234. They were so in love in that time.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Serene Highness

The Honeymoon of Charles and Diana

Fashionably Royal: The Honeymoon of Princess Diana
Old 06-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I really can see Prince Harry in Diana there.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymphna

I really can see Prince Harry in Diana there.
Agree! And this is the first time I have really ever noticed that. I always thought Harry favored PC and the DOE ... but I can really see him in this pic of his mother.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

This was unkown to me:
Diana, William, and Harry, Diana while she was still dating Prince Charles....
Old 06-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Gentry

I love that shot of Diana and Charles while they were dating they love so relaxed and in love.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Looks photo-shopped. Diana has three arms - or is that four - all clothed differently. Plus one hand seems to be about to do something 'naughty'.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

It doesen't look photo shopped to me. There are many private photos of Charles and Diana that the public has not seen.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
Looks photo-shopped. Diana has three arms - or is that four - all clothed differently. Plus one hand seems to be about to do something 'naughty'.
I think its Charles' hand that are on his chest and Diana had her one arm around his shoulder and the other I think in his shirt. It does slightly odd.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I think its Charles' hand that are on his chest and Diana had her one arm around his shoulder and the other I think in his shirt. It does slightly odd.
There are 5 arms/hands present. There are two arms on his back - one arm 'disappears' into Charles' back (no hand), the other loops high up over his shoulder (appears to have a ring on, too). I think we are not seeing the hands on two of the arms because those hands are from a photo where Diana is actually holding something. The blacked out background is also (seems to me) a give-away. Charles has been photo shopped in. Final point, the apparent body of Diana on the right does not match her body posture on the left.

If what I am assuming to be Diana's arm on Charles' back is actually Charles' arm - which it could be (one can see the sleeve then the arm is blacked - the b/w value has been reversed) - then we have the problem of whose hand is it that he is holding to his chest since Diana's right hand appears to be in his shirt?
Old 06-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
There are 5 arms/hands present. There are two arms on his back - one arm 'disappears' into Charles' back (no hand), the other loops high up over his shoulder (appears to have a ring on, too). I think we are not seeing the hands on two of the arms because those hands are from a photo where Diana is actually holding something. The blacked out background is also (seems to me) a give-away. Charles has been photo shopped in. Final point, the apparent body of Diana on the left does not match her body posture on the left.
I see it now. When you just glance at it it looks real but further inspection it does look photo-shopped. The hand on his back originally I thought was part of his shirt. I wish I could see the original photos that were used to make this picture.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Aristocracy

good eye, i have seen that pic several time and i never noticed the arm behind his back that disappears.

Tags
diana princess of wales, pictures, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana