The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-31-2010, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
Charles and Diana I don't think the date on the photo is correct, 11/27/84. Other photos from the periods shortly after Harry's birth showed Diana with long hair. The one shouldered dress appear to be the green one she wore to the Red Dragon Ball in Nov. 1983. They both looked liked they were lost in their own thoughts.
I agree with you Incas.
I have some photos of this dress.
Por favor, repare que os brincos são os mesmos

http://i50.tinypic.com/ip6y36.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/kb252u.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/11ajuw4.jpg

Old 01-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love this dress.She is radiant.

Old 04-14-2010, 10:11 AM
Aristocracy

documentary about Dianas Jewellry

go here

(about 50 mins long )
put up on pando on 14 april 2010
hurry, it will only be there for a few days
Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 AM
Nobility

A great many of Diana's clothes looked good on her but there were some I didn't like at all: the Barbour coat she wore on her Hebridean tour in July 1985, any of her trousers outfits (most unprincess-like) and that dressing gown style dress that made her look more dressed for bed than a fashion show
Old 04-28-2010, 02:21 AM
Nobility

The spanish magazine SEMANA dedicated a special number to the life of Princess Diana. It contains beutiful pictures of her life. You can read the whole magazine in the pdf format at:

http://www.semana.es/Imagenes/pdf%27s/Especial%20Diana%20de%20Gales.pdf
Old 04-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfg02 View Post
Some photos:
Most of these photos don't show a very happy couple.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes. By the later 80s, things were looking pretty grim between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Most of these photos don't show a very happy couple.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerdiana1961 View Post
Thanks for the photo spencerdiana1961.

I always believed that Charles was really in love with Diana at the beginning and the end he liked her, maybe not love she needed, but he liked and admired her.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I believe that as well. There was some real joy in those early days. I don't believe that all the affection and laughter was just "for show." Had they both not given up on their marriage so soon, perhaps the course of history would have been different. It's a myth that the earliest years of a marriage are the happiest ones; true dependence and deep love and appreciation come after a period of time. In fact, I've heard it said that it can take 10 years for "me" to become "we." They gave up too early.

Quote:
I always believed that Charles was really in love with Diana at the beginning and the end he liked her, maybe not love she needed, but he liked and admired her.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
They gave up too early.
I believe Princess Diana loved Prince Charles when she married. Prince Charles I believe wanted to mold his princess and gradually fall in love with her. The comment "Whatever love means" showed me his thoughts on his upcoming marriage.

I think Princess Diana's bulimia, depression and not trusting Prince Charles did not help the early marriage. Prince Charles was so use to being a bachelor that it was hard to become a dotting husband. He did not know how to help her. They did give up too early in the marriage and went to other persons for love and support.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness

Prince Charles and Princess Diana Jul 1985
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 06-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Charles is still smiling in 1985. You don't see to many later photos like that.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Serene Highness

One site with 30 pics
Charles and Diana gallery - 3239374_8.jpg
Old 10-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

Facebook - Very rare photo of Diana,Charles ,the Queen,Princess Alexandra in 1985 during the visit of President of Mexico to UK
Old 10-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Heir Apparent

That is a rare item indeed! Thank you so much for the link, gfg02.

Quote:
Facebook - Very rare photo of Diana,Charles ,the Queen,Princess Alexandra in 1985 during the visit of President of Mexico to UK
Old 11-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Serene Highness

Rre picture - Lady Diana and Prince Charles, June 1981 arriving in London, Diana carrying her own luggage.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ece769105576618
Old 12-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Serene Highness

Lovely pictures - 1983
Old 12-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Rre picture - Lady Diana and Prince Charles, June 1981 arriving in London, Diana carrying her own luggage.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ece769105576618
Wow I've never seen that photo before! These shots of Charles and Diana are so cute.

Tags
diana princess of wales, pictures, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana