The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marg View Post
i am not sure i understand. Are the pictures not put there by people who wish to publically show they remember her death? What is there to be angry about?
not! I`m angry because the press share few pix!! Only this

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...09453614_n.jpg
Old 09-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
MARG I meant more that I'm upset that aren't many pix by pro photographers showing the tributes left at KP this year. Luckily I spoke to someone who went yesterday and they let me pass along some of their photos from their site.
The Talking Clock: 14th Anniversary Tributes at Kensington Palace (Request)
THANKS FOR POST!! IS SO Poignant!! THE NEXT YEAR I WILL TRY TO TRAVEL TO LONDON AND VISIT KENSINGTON PALACE (IS MY DREAM)

Old 09-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
MARG I meant more that I'm upset that aren't many pix by pro photographers showing the tributes left at KP this year. Luckily I spoke to someone who went yesterday and they let me pass along some of their photos from their site.
Thank you so much for sharing this . Wonderful to know that people remember.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

roseroyal Buderum is on the Sunshine Coast in Qld annd she was visiting the ginger factory there during their first tour just after Wiliam was born there has to be a RN and a Doctor or at least then this was the case, on site and I was standing there and she just appeared pretty young it was a hot day and she was not doing so well in the Qld heat, but she was charming and REALLY thin in a yellow and white dress with a white hat.
Then in Oxford she laughed out loud when my son spoke to her. She was visiting the Oxfam shop in the Banbury Rd.
She was sweet.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Commoner

Thanks for posting this. I read somewhere that not that many people were stopping by KP to leave tributes and that saddened in. I hope one day to fly over to London and leave a tribute myself. All through I don't know how that's going to be possible because I am afraid of flying, haha.

Quote:
I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves.-Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge
Old 09-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Aristocracy

Duchesskristin, you can always sail here.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am very emotional for diana......the 8/31 is very very difucult day in my life...I remember here every day, in fact I have a big picture of her in my bed room and in my living room, she s very important.
Diana, we, all the people than really lve you, never will forget you, you will be in our hearts forever.
Sweet dreams my sweet princess in our solitarie island. may be the day that william and harry have a daughter we have diana back.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brielah-di View Post
Sweet dreams my sweet princess in our solitarie island. may be the day that william and harry have a daughter we have diana back.
: Biggrin:yeah! I wait that come soon William and Kate have a baby girl!!

Old 09-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Commoner

That's why when one of them have a girl I'll probably be really emotional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brielah-di View Post
I am very emotional for diana......the 8/31 is very very difucult day in my life...I remember here every day, in fact I have a big picture of her in my bed room and in my living room, she s very important.
Diana, we, all the people than really lve you, never will forget you, you will be in our hearts forever.
I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves.-Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge
Old 09-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nata8904

: Biggrin:yeah! I wait that come soon William and Kate have a baby girl!!
Yes ... and name her Diana.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Aristocracy

I wish I could remember her.....I was 4 when she died and now when I watched the funeral...I feel sad too,but for me she is a legend princess ! I love Diana and I wish she was here.........
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 08-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Serene Highness

Remembering-princess-diana-15-years-on
Remembering Princess Diana: 15 years on
Old 08-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Nobility

I barely remember when Princess Diana died; I had just turned 7 a month earlier. The funeral was on the day of my dad's parents' 50th wedding anniversary party at their house. My mom said she couldn't pay attention to the news that week (which was all about Diana) because she and my dad were putting together a scrapbook for my grandparents, with pictures of them, their five children and their spouses, and eight grandchildren. I do remember reading a newspaper article about Diana when I was at the party.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Serene Highness

Well I was only 9 when she died but I do remember hearing the news saying the princess of wales has died. She was such an amazing beautiful lady and will always be remembered
RIP Diana.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahedwards2
I barely remember when Princess Diana died; I had just turned 7 a month earlier. The funeral was on the day of my dad's parents' 50th wedding anniversary party at their house. My mom said she couldn't pay attention to the news that week (which was all about Diana) because she and my dad were putting together a scrapbook for my grandparents, with pictures of them, their five children and their spouses, and eight grandchildren. I do remember reading a newspaper article about Diana when I was at the party.
I was born on Diana and Charles' 9-year wedding anniversary, so like I said, I turned 7 a month before she died.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy

i was just 2 yrs old when she died my mom said she watched it with my dad and my grandmother said me and her watched it together i wish was a little older so i could really known her and saw her on tv and in magazines but if i had i probably could not have gone on i really love her
Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Courtier

I was 29 when she died so I remember exactly where I was when I learned she'd died.

Was visiting my grandmother in Vermont when her tenant, who worked at an inn in town, called as guests had heard on the radio the princess had been in an accident. The national news organizations hadn't broken with the story until shortly after that phone call. We stayed up until we heard the announcement that she had died.

This was one of the moments that one never forgets where one was when one heard the news.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Serene Highness

Iconic Diana - 15 years after Princess Diana's death, we look at some of her most iconic photos.
Iconic Diana - Iconic Diana - Page 1 - - New Idea Magazine
Old 08-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

More:
Some pictures are new for me:
ÁLBUM - 15 anos sem a princesa Diana - Caras.pt
Old 08-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was 14 years old when she die, I am fan of her since that day.......she really was unique, thisaugust 31will be very hard for me.

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-

Tags
anniversary, diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, princess diana