Who Will Marry 1st: Andrea, Charlotte or Pierre???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who will marry 1st?

• Andrea Casiraghi

Votes: 59 54.6%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • Pierre Casiraghi

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMTLove23

Nobility
City
bethlehem
Country
United States
Who do you think will marry first??

Andrea

Charlotte

Pierre

Who do you think they will marry and When???

I think Andrea will because he's been in a steady relationship the longest and he's the oldest. I won't speculate on who he'll marry because I feel that it'll jinx him (I know, it's weird).

Charlotte...I don't know yet.

*beeeep* Pierre is sampling the pleasures of the flesh, at the moment. Please check back in around ten years. *click*

Pierre is not on my list as first....if he does get married before his siblings he will have shocked me! I think that it maybe Charlotte but who knows Andrea may get bitten by the bug of marriage and surprise us

I do not know why but I think it will be Charlotte in about 5 years from now.

Definitely Andrea first, he seems to be in a long-standing, good relationship. (although things can change of course). Then Charlotte I think, and then Pierre.

Andrea or Charlotte.

I say Charlotte. Girls tend to marry slightly earlier. Pierre is just way to young to even think about it.

I think they are all way too young to think about these things, although in France woman tend to fall into the line of social pressure at 25, men around thirty. Charlotte lives in London now though, and who knows how long she will stay, and the average age there is around 29 (maybe even higher). They're all far too young, I hope they all enjoy themselves before they think of settling down.

I say Charlotte. Girls tend to marry slightly earlier. Pierre is just way to young to even think about it.

Perhaps, but hopefully not to creepy :ohmy:Alex....they/he just doesn't seem serious enough:whistling:

Perhaps, but hopefully not to creepy :ohmy:Alex....they/he just doesn't seem serious enough:whistling:
Agree. I don't know what exactly it is, but there is just something I don't like about him. Or maybe it's because I really liked Charlotte with Felix?
When I say Charlotte, I still think it will be at least in good 5 years from now;). All three of them are still too young and need to date/have fun/study more before settling down. It's just so far she gives the impression of being the most mature out of the three, and girls usually marry earlier. But I think it still would be in quite a few years, and most likely to a different partner.

Okay, fess up. Who gave Pierre the pity vote? :lol:

I voted for Andrea, I think he and Tatiana will tie the knot in two years.

As for the Poll above, IMO, Pierre will surprise everyone and take a permanent partner and have children before the other two! He has nothing to prove or to wait for.

I think that Andrea will marry first, but I hope we will have one other Monegasque marriage before: The marriage of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock!

Pierre :ROFLMAO: Seriously!
I'm waiting for Andrea to dump Tatiana and goes back to his party ways, to make up for the lost time :whistling:

I think Prince Albert will be the first. He is going to marry his fianceé and their children will have the biggest resemblance with Grandma Grace.

Andrea needs a wife. He does not look well. Too thin. So, I hope he will be the second in Monaco.

Stephanie needs a real husband, a suitable one. Hope she will be the third.

And then Charlotte. Hope she will be luckier than her mother. Choose well, Charlotte, we will be here to help you, but take your time. :flowers:

Well in that family marriage seems to follow pregnancy so who knows. Guess it will be whoever forgets to use birth control first.

I think that Andrea.
Next will be Charlotte, in the end Pierre.

But everything is possible....:rolleyes:

I think Charlotte will get married first!!!!!!!!!..I have a very strong feeling about it...my vibes tell me so..lol

I think Andrea will be first and Charlotte will be second. Ask for Pierre if he find the right girl yes. Ask for Albert when hell freeze over.

maybe charlotte will take a page form her mother and get marry early and andera look like he has been married for years, eventhough he is not,as for albert who know what is happening anymore?:ermm:

I don't think that Albert will ever marry. I think he feels the same as many of the Monegesque people do, that Caroline will make a wonderful reigning Princess. I think he may stay with Charlene (or whoever), but never make it official so that his sister can be sovereign, and then her children. Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre seem to have been raised to be the first family of Monaco.

I think that Pierre will be first, simply as a mistake. He seems a romantic sort, and may rush into it when he think he's found the perfect girl, but she may end up disappointing him.

Just my opinion.

Andrea...I think Charlotte will wait awhile and for some reason I can see her going through a few husbands.

Pierre...eternal bachelor unless he finds a girl who keeps his interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom