Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo, July 25 & August 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought the girl with her back to the camera was P Alexandra! Now to see P Albert and P Charlene arrive!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I would kill for Charlotte's Hermes Lindy back!

The other girl is Pauline?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sacha is adorable! He looks like Andrea in this photo. I too would like to see a photo of India, though I can't recall how old Sacha was when we first saw a photo of him.

In the general news and information thread about CP Haakon and CP MM of Norway, there is speculation as to whether or not the couple will attend Pierre and Beatrice's religious wedding as Haakon, MM and Marius Borg Hoiby were seen at an Italian airport near Milan today:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...nt-events-part-2-january-2013-a-34414-19.html

:previous: Little Sacha has changed very much IMO... As for wedding: maybe the couple has arrived for spending some holidays? I know they have been in italy several times during the summer, but the fact that they were spotted in Milan may not be a coincidence... Strage, if they will indeed attend, because I don't see how Pierre and Beatrice had to be connected with Haakond and MM...:flowers:

:previous: I've also read that they spent past holidays in Italy. But in Haakon and MM's thread it states that Beatrice and MM are friends (the two of them and Princess Martha Louise were seen collecting rubbish in Norway) and MM is also friends with Carla Sozzani, a close friend of Beatrice.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
:previous:

When looking at Beatrice's dress you may even think the church wedding took place this evening..;):)

As that pic is not yet included in the already posted gettyimages gallery (at least not right now) you can also try out this gettyimages link.

She is gorgeous with the white dress abd tge flowers in hair. Another dreamy appearence.
In aonther subject, i suddently had a thought. Pcs Caroline married PCs Ernst August in 1999, they were toghether at least one year before, it means Pierre was around 11, so EA raised him like a second dad. Should'nt now be at his wedding? He has no dad, his step dad is absent, this is inacceptable. Even in the worst divorces, when kids marry, both parents are there

She is gorgeous with the white dress abd tge flowers in hair. Another dreamy appearence.
In aonther subject, i suddently had a thought. Pcs Caroline married PCs Ernst August in 1999, they were toghether at least one year before, it means Pierre was around 11, so EA raised him like a second dad. Should'nt now be at his wedding? He has no dad, his step dad is absent, this is inacceptable. Even in the worst divorces, when kids marry, both parents are there

Well, it's kind of a delicate situation... But maybe even Prince Ernst didn't attend the wedding his sons ( Pierre's stepbrothers ) did... After all the Hannover boys attend P. Albert's wedding... Or maybe they were invited but they chose not to attend anyway... We have no way of knowing... :ermm:
By the way Beatrice looks quite beautiful, Tatiana looks... oh well, like herself, Charlotte looks terrible and P. Caroline could look much better!!!

Last edited:
Marta Marzotto is a very stylish lady. Daria Zhukova's denim dress is odd.
Mrs Casiraghi is absolutely gorgeous.

Dasha wore that into the hotel and changed into a more formal dress for the party.

I think Caroline and looking very youthful and beautiful, like she's so happy for her son she's glowing! Really everyone looks wonderful and happy, its great to see.

And of course Beatrice looks straight out of romance novel. I think she's nailed very single wedding outfit thus far, I expect tomorrow's gown to be fab-u-lous!

Her dress is gorgeous. Any clue about the desihner? Valentino again I presume.

Lovely pix, especially Raphaël's !!! Very precious !

I saw Pauline & Louis, but not Camille & Stephanie. Are they not there or we just haven't seen them?

Dasha wore that into the hotel and changed into a more formal dress for the party. ... [snipped]

Daria's black lace dress was marginally better than the denim one. The hairstyle was nice.

Last edited:
;)
:previous:

When looking at Beatrice's dress you may even think the church wedding took place this evening..;):)

As that pic is not yet included in the already posted gettyimages gallery (at least not right now) you can also try out this gettyimages link.

It could be that they were doing the rehearsal of tomorrow's religious celebration, this may explain the white dress and the hairdo

Well, it's kind of a delicate situation... But maybe even Prince Ernst didn't attend the wedding his sons ( Pierre's stepbrothers ) did... After all the Hannover boys attend P. Albert's wedding... Or maybe they were invited but they chose not to attend anyway... We have no way of knowing... :ermm:
By the way Beatrice looks quite beautiful, Tatiana looks... oh well, like herself, Charlotte looks terrible and P. Caroline could look much better!!!

The Hannover boys attended the civil wedding in Monaco last week, they were in the group picture ;)

This is a good link to the photo in costumes last week: Beatrice Borromeo e Pierre Casiraghi sposi: le foto mai viste - Io Donna

Yes, this definitely looks like a wedding rehearsal. It looks like we'll have some great pictures. The guests will leave the hotel to reach the dock to get to the island so we'll have wonderful pictures of the guests, I'm sure.

I think Beatrice's nieces and nephews will be in the wedding party (Isabella and Lavinia's children - I think Matilde's sons might be too young). Alexandra will most likely be the (possibly only) bridesmaid. Bea and Carlo were the witness at Lavinia's wedding and I wonder if she will return the favor. We'll see.
Here's what Beatrice's youngest nephew (Cristoforo Borromeo) will wear...! https://instagram.com/p/5wvhpwJJcL/?taken-by=martaferrimartaferri but it's not necessarily a "coordinated" outfit!
Marta Ferri will wear another colorful headcrown! https://instagram.com/p/5zfn-0pJQg/?taken-by=martaferrimartaferri

Lapo Elkann inside the hotel. https://instagram.com/p/5zqUNYsPYD/?taken-by=lapoindependent

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see some pictures!

The best link to the current Oggi cover that I could find is a temporary one, here: Il numero di Oggi in edicola questa settimana | restyling oggi.it :flowers:

Boy, I think that picture must have been "sold" by a guest. It's the only one we have of the two of them in costume and Pierre is eating! Nobody would have released a picture like that "officially"...:ermm: I feel sorry for them if that's the case :sad:
http://www.theroyalforums.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I like Matilde Borromeo's "monkeys" printed dress. For most female guests, the friday night code was "printed flowers and flat shoes" :)

She is soooo beautiful :)

She is incredibly beautiful, like a pre-Raphaelite nymph. I have changed my mind, I love that gown.

But I am 100% certain it's not her actual bridal gown, they are having some sort of wedding eve party it looks like.

Pierre and Beatrice sure know how to put on a wedding celebration....a full week of beauty and fun and glamour!:p

Last edited:
I don't think Prince Albert will be attending. I believe he is still at the IOC meeting. A bit strange if you ask me - the voting is done - he could have made it if he left right after the vote.

I was shocked ( in a good way) to see Mette Marit and Haakon and Marius there, I had no idea they were friends!

Thanks Debbies. The couple looks great. I love how they incorporate the different customs into their wedding activities.

I don't like how most of th guest are dressed :( Sorry but they look good for a circus performance... Let's hope the bride and the other family's lady look elegant...

Marius was also there (18.picture):
http://www.corriere.it/foto-gallery...2afb93b2.shtml?fromArticle=true&refresh_ce-cp

Two more photos of Haakon and Mette-Marit:
Mette Marit Stresa Bilder | Getty Images

"After the ceremony, the newlyweds and their guests will head to the Rocca d'Angera for the reception."
I didn't know that this castle belongs also to the Borromeo family, it is very beautiful:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocca_Borromeo_di_Angera

More pictures to the Borromeo castle:
C'est ici que Pierre et Béatrice vont se marier - Découvrez les îles Borromées

The Hotel, where the guests stay:
Grand Hotel Des Iles Borromees | Home Grand Hotel des Iles Borromees
Grand Hotel Des Iles Borromees | ГАЛЛЕÐ*ЕЯ

I love Mette-Marit's outfit from what I can see.

Back
Top Bottom