Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo, July 25 & August 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to see photos of the bride and groom.

Well, it is not "totally boring stuff". A wedding between a son of the Princess of Hannover, Princess of Monaco with the daughter of Don Carlo, Count Borromeo and of Donna Paola, Countess Marzotto is very fitting for the Royal Forums, if you ask me.

The video worked well for me, but in Hellomagazine, where is the same video, it didn´t work for me.
I really hope they release some pics.

Well, it is not "totally boring stuff". A wedding between a son of the Princess of Hannover, Princess of Monaco with the daughter of Don Carlo, Count Borromeo and of Donna Paola, Countess Marzotto is very fitting for the Royal Forums, if you ask me.

Agree. And in top of that, the wedding of two beautiful and full in love persons. What a deam subject for the Royal Forums followers.

I cannot see anything except that she has her hair up and she wears short white gloves.

Honest?! Why? It´s as much as interesting as a wedding from any guy or as such as yours or mine. Totally boring stuff...

Speak for yourself wartenberg7. But I don't know any Borromeo's, Casiraghi's, Agnelli's.

And I especially don't have friends or family members that own islands as lush or as beautiful as the Borromean Islands.

You were interested enough to click into the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think princesse Caroline is sitting on the back of the car .

The brief glimpse of Beatrice that I saw showed her looking rather elegant with her hair up and short gloves.

I love the traditional Monegasque costumes.

I am hoping that official photos are released later but I am not optimistic. The Casiraghis have always considered themselves private citizens despite their membership in the Princely family.

Very disappointing.:sad:

For the moment we do not have even one. I was expecting Pierre and Beatrice to be more open to press on their wedding. And I'm astonished that with 700 invited persons noone took and publish pictures. Carrying a smartphone is so easy in our days..

For the moment we do not have even one. I was expecting Pierre and Beatrice to be more open to press on their wedding. And I'm astonished that with 700 invited persons noone took and publish pictures. Carrying a smartphone is so easy in our days..

The same with Andrea. No pics were leaked. People who belong to the incrowd of the Grimaldis and Casiraghis know that when they leak, they can forget any new invitation for the rest of their life.

:whistling:

A picture of the cavagnetu (monegasque for picknick) after the wedding.
Pierre Casiraghi : Photo
It looks the same as at Andrea & Tatiana's wedding.

The video played to me in Denmark.
Oh yes, that was Char. I understood her from the way she was moving in the video. I like her outfit.
I can't wait to see Bea and Pierre :wub: :heartflower:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the second video it really doesn't seem like it's Pierre driving the car (you can pause it - check the nose!) . And yes, as Drusi66 said, it looks like Caroline in the back of the car.

Eehhh... "the royal palace at Port of Monaco" (picture 1) and they show an appartment block...

:whistling:
Very interesting : the article says that Beatrice wore a very romantic pink dress, p.sse Caroline was in yellow, Charlotte white/red Missoni .
And yes, after the civil ceremony the couple changed their dresses and wore typical monegasque costume .

The Elle Magazine article says that Beatrice was wearing a long, ethereal, pink dress with precious embroideries on the shoulders probably by Luisa Beccaria. She was wearing a flower crown. Pierre was wearing a grey suit. After the civil ceremony,
the bride and groom changed into monegasque costumes. Princess Caroline was wearing yellow, Charlotte Casiraghi a Missoni dress.

Last edited:
:previous:Oh wow...that sounds beautiful and romantic indeed. I wish we could see at least one photo of the ceremony!

:previous:Oh wow...that sounds beautiful and romantic indeed. I wish we could see at least one photo of the ceremony!

I am not so interested in the pink gown. Again a designer gown, like we will see so many designer gowns. But Donna Beatrice Casiraghi - Borromeo in a monegasque traditional dress, that is what I would like to see...

:flowers:

I checked the wedding thread of Andrea and Tatiana to see when their picture was released. It was on the day itself. Maybe with this one they wait a day because of the Red Cross gala pictures coming out tonight. Or maybe they release one of the civil ceremony and one of the church ceremony together next weekend...just hoping...

:previous:Actually, I want to see both.

But yes, I do love the symbolism of Beatrice appearing after her wedding in Monagesque costume. Perfect, exquisite gesture.

If only we could see a picture.:sad:

Yes she sure is wearing the black ribbon and white gloves. Are they going to the ball?

Beatrice was definitely sporting what looked like Monagesque costume in the car. She looked radiant.

I could not see much of her pale silver/white ball gown but what little I did see took my breath away. Soooo beautiful!

Monaco at night looks like something out of an old 50's or 60's film set. Unbelievable.:ohmy:

Last edited:
The Hôtel de Paris in Monte-Carlo is really the summum of chic. Very expensive. And that says a lot because almost everything in Monte-Carlo is posh and expensive, of course.

:cool:

I have several friends who have visited the Hotel de Paris. It's Bel Epoque elegance is stunning, the very last word according to all of them.

Still, it would have been so wonderful if the bridal couple had taken to the dance floor of the Bal de la Croix-Rouge for their first formal dance as man and wife...:whistling:

Princess Alexandra looks to be wearing the same dress she wore to the twins' baptism.

Back
Top Bottom