Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo, July 25 & August 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Italian RAI tv news Lombardia says that Carolyn of Hannover had a white dress with black hat at the wedding. The City Administration of Angera is doing a show of lights on the lake tonight and offering an orchestra concert as gift to the newlyweds. No new photos nor videos yet. The sky on the area looked cloudy.

I suppose someone (mainly family members) chose to change at the villa there, where I imagine a full team of hairdressers and make up artists would be at their disposal.

Yes, definitely, quite a production. Pierre must have waited quite a bit in his morning coat...:)

The sisters have their dresses they will wear for the religious wedding. All seems to be high Security ...

I just don't like that pre-wedding dress. I like the waist down...but I don't like the bodice section at all.

I hope she does better on the wedding dress.

LaRae

I saw Princess Beatrice di Savoia among the guests which is quite surprising, Beatrice Borromeo had a public and heated confrontation with Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia on the subject of Vittorio Emanuele's killing of Dirk Hamer, she even contributed to a book against him and insulted him on Facebook. It's public knowledge that Beatrice di Savoia is not in good terms with her brother Vittorio Emanuele though...

For an Italian .... euh , It was Maria Gabriella de Savoie and she is not in good terms with her Nephew E.F.

For an Italian .... euh , It was Maria Gabriella de Savoie and she is not in good terms with her Nephew E.F.

Excuse me, what do you mean "for an Italian"? Please elaborate.
You're right, it's Maria Gabriella.

Funny pics of the guests being helped climbing from the boats up to the Isle of San Giovanni: Pierre e Bea, strappo all'eleganza per 'l'arrampicata' sull'isola di famiglia - 1 di 1 - Milano - Repubblica.it

Funny story: SKY TV indicated the wrong lake on its broadcast, Lake Como, instead of Lago Maggiore... quite a miss :)
Nozze reali, il tg di Sky sbaglia il lago - Cronaca Como

Last edited:
First picture of the bride my real royal pictures, thanks Priyanka.
I saw Stephanie (in black )and her2 girls . I did not see Princess Caroline.
On the picture above Princess Caroline and her daugher Alexandra of Hannover , not Pauline Ducruet.

Last edited:
Very simple and very pretty! Who is it by?

That looks to be some veil/ train . Would love to see the headdress. At first glimpse, it looks a beautiful, classic dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Very simple and very pretty! Who is it by?

That exactly . Very simple but so beautiful :flowers::)

Finally the first pic. Lovely as expected. A beautiful couple. I wish them happiness health and always love. I' m following Pcs Caroline since she was 15. And I'm so touched to see her son son happy.

That exactly. A very beautiful couple starting together a new life. The most at all to have health and love and all the others they are coming.:flowers:

I agree about a confused dress code. And generally the ladies they are not well dressed at all.

Yes Lazuli a confusing but for me a very wonderful confusing. I enjoy very much this wedding , the guests , all the dresses and this beautiful (x100) bride. Yes want babies but not so soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the first pic. Lovely as expected. A beautiful couple. I wish them happiness health and always love. I' m following Pcs Caroline since she was 15. And I'm so touched to see her son son happy.

Does she wear a tiara? Impossible to see on my phone's screen.

One thing I am struck by .... very negatively, was the lack of disembarkation facility from the boats to the venue. That was horrendous and VERY embarrassing for some of the female guests. I do not understand that lack of planning. Otherwise, everything looked beautiful. However, the disembarking procedure, at least for some was very bad.

Does she wear a tiara? Impossible to see on my phone's screen.

I don't see any tiara, if she has one, should be on the back of the head but this would be weird. I was not expecting that she would wear one. ;)

After tying the knot in a lavish ceremony at Monaco's Grimaldi Palace last Saturday - Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo and Monaco royal Pierre Casiraghi did it all over again today.

The aristocratic couple hosted a second wedding - this time a religious ceremony - at a castle owned by the bride's hugely wealthy family on the shores of Italy's Lake Maggiore.

Hundreds of guests were seen arriving at the dream venue by boat including American chart-topper Lana Del Rey and her Italian beau Francesco Carrozzini.
Read more: To have and to hold: Stunning Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo is given a helping hand by her royal groom Pierre Casiraghi ahead of ceremony at her parents' lakeside castle* | Daily Mail Online

Was it necessary to wear 6 wedding dresses ?
The Monegasque traditionnal dress
The pink Haute Couture dress.
The white haute couture evening dress.

the white long dress
2 Wedding dresses a lace wedding dress and a Grecian

Last edited:
The peplum dress is stunning, I love it (6th dress)! :):whistling:

Caroline's outfit is very eccentric! I think her hat is extremely big. I like more her yesterday outfit.

There were two wedding dresses one for the civil ceremony and one for the religious one today. The other dresses were party dresses.

Absolute perfection all the way. A so delicate bride rare hairdo. And the white evening dress (Giorgio Armani I think ) gorgeous. And these pictures Pierre takes his in his arms to help her with the boat. He holds her like a previous porcelain gift. All his feelings are concentrated to this hug.
Lovely to see Alexandra in evening dress with hair up, pretty also Caroline and Camille, I do not really know about Pauline and Stephanie.
Charlottes' dress looked ok but in the name of God, is she bound by contract to hold this ugly old fashioned Gucci bag in everything she is doing! She has it in all colors and it does not fit for an evening dress.

You should never see your guests nipples at any event.

with all their money they couldn't build a proper dock for the guests.

Back
Top Bottom