Video for Princess Caroline & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there is something wrong with the link...

Well I don't understand it. I will try to fix it.

Good news: The link works!

Bad news: I couldn't get the movie to work...

grim_lady said:
Good news: The link works!

Bad news: I couldn't get the movie to work...

You can watch it with the Winamp Media Player, or Windows Media Player.

For me it worked...it's very sweet :)

Yea, the link worked! What a wonderful video tbhrc! Hope to see more videos from you in the future.

You're welcome. I will try to make more.

photofan said:
It didn't work, I'll love to see it!!!

But, How do you made it???:confused:

I made it with Windows Movie Maker.

It worked for me too. Great job tbhrc! Can't wait to see what else you do in the future. I've stickied this so that it won't fall off the front page and everyone will get a chance to see it. :)

Gabriella said:
It worked for me too. Great job tbhrc! Can't wait to see what else you do in the future. I've stickied this so that it won't fall off the front page and everyone will get a chance to see it. :)

Thanks Gabriella!:D I will do more in the future. I'm glad you all liked it.

The enthronment movie was great - fun music, too! Please, create more for other events.:) ;)

You're welcome Ice and Budge9 !!!

Can I upload my Char video here?

It's really big though, like 104.6 megabytes which is why I can't add it to my site. If I could upload it here, then you guys could watch it without paying the $1 fee that I instated in the details at my site. The problem is, if I had to send out individual emails.... I'd rather not! If there was a way it could be hosted somewhere.... but yahoo groups can't take it. I can't do it at MSN groups. I tried uploading it here but it seems that it's too big for you as well. Any suggestions because I'm sure no one wants to pay the $1 fee to see it. It's a video of Charlotte's summer with two songs: "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice and "Best of you" by the Foo Fighters.

Excellent!

tbhrc said:
So here is another one I made. It's called Caroline & Ernst. Music by Etta James - At last

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4003FDZW

Excellent, thanks! Now no one has to pay and I don't have to send out individual emails! I just registered so I'm going to confirm the account at my email and then I'll upload the video. Thanks a million. This is great. :)

You actually don't need to register, it's free. Just don't fill the email boxes, just the one with the meaningful description. So you can upload the video.

Oh and when your file is uploaded just copy the link to this thread. It will work.

Does it take a very, very long time and do a lot of windows pop up?

mega upload ain't workin for me

:confused:

It can take a few minutes. In the right corner you have to fill in the file you want to upload.

Ignore the Recipient's email and Your Email. Just fill in the meaningful file description and click on send and wait till the next window pops up.

In the right corner you have to fill in the file you want to upload.

It's on the top. Sometimes it's covered by a pop up window.

I believe the reason it's not working for my file is that it is a MOV file because I tried it via another host I found and that hosting site said MOV files can't be uploaded through them. I'll try to find a way of converting it to something else but I am a little concerned that the quality of the movie will be diminished as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom