the casiraghi trio dating outside their race

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and Brazilian look the same. White skin, brown hair and eyes mostly. I don´t think Tatiana should be considered a different "race" from Andrea. She may have a different culture maybe, but the looks are equal.
I don´t know anyone from hispanic descendence, and unfortunately, indians were killed centuries ago.

What do you mean indians were killed centuries ago? There are Native Americans/indiginous indians everywhere (South America, Mexico, Caribbean, US/Hawaii, Australia)! There may not be a lot of them, but they still exist!

Brazil has the 2nd largest population of people with African ancestry, so NO, Italians, Portugese, Spaniards and Brazilians do not all look the same. (ETA: I see you are in Brazil, so you should know that not ALL Brazilians are/look white.)

It depends on where the origin of the person was. Tatiana may be culturally Brazilian and Colombian, but she may have European roots, so I agree that she may not be a different race.

Well actually know Farah Monaco the indian race and dna is mixed in with the white because it was just the men who claimed those lands, and intermarried with the indian women. Plus from different South American and Mexican, Spanish Islander anthropologist say that even the mixed people are mostly just an deindinized indian, meaning mostly native with some white. But like in places like Brazil where your from and Argentina and Cuba its mostly white, most of the indians there have been killed but the other south, centeral American countries and Puerto Rico and other Spanish claimed Islands, its mostly native blood and very few Spaniards settelled. Plus just look at their facial features and coloring its all native with some white in ther too but very little. But like I said Argentina, Brazil, Cuba its mostly, white but all the other Spanish claimed lands mostly native indian blood. Plus what the white men Spaniards did to them was just TERRIBLE! So thats why they use terms like "those whites", 'the white people", "the white man", even the mixed ones with Spanish names and speak the language. Brazil actually has a large native population still and the natives don't mix with the white Portugese population now, I saw on a series of documenteries recently on PBS, so people from all the places I said are just a mix of different stuff. Theres a large native populations in all the countries I stated except for Cuba, and they don't intermarry with the white population any more. Even though most of the South, Centeral Americans colonies are mostly native indian Argentina is mostly white and still has a large indian population, but they don't intermarry with the current white Spanish population they want to make it pure. They want to make as most of their surviving native blood as possible. But your just mainly a deindianized indian, with the little bit of white in you and a medium amount of black and sometimes Asian.

Yeah thats right BurberryBrit, Brazil does have one of the largest African populations, yes there is plenty of indigenous ancestery......plenty.......plenty.... of african ansectery.

I don't think dating outside of their race would be so much a problem as marrying outside of their race.

Royal marriages are not as strict and "select" (as in, having no other choice but to marry white aristocracy) as they used to be, but this is a fairly recent occurrence.

So, it wouldn't really surprise me if it caused a slight uproar if one of the sibling married a person of a different race. It's simply the effect of centuries of caucasian aristocracy.

Farah Monaco said:
I think Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and Brazilian look the same. White skin, brown hair and eyes mostly.

I have to disagree about this because a lot of Italians are blond, especially here in the North. Greographically we are very close to Austria and Germany, so that's probably why a lot of us are blond. I also don't think that we look like the Portuguese or the Brazilians. You'll also find that many Italians have dark hair and light eyes.

giaga said:
Farah Monaco said:
I think Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and Brazilian look the same. White skin, brown hair and eyes mostly.

I have to disagree about this because a lot of Italians are blond, especially here in the North. Greographically we are very close to Austria and Germany, so that's probably why a lot of us are blond. I also don't think that we look like the Portuguese or the Brazilians. You'll also find that many Italians have dark hair and light eyes.

I agree - look at Stephano Casiraghi....

I don't think it would be such a big deal (like Prince Max and Princess Angela since he isn't the heir).

I don't know who Prince Max or Princess Angela are (we usually hear most about the British royals in the US), so I'm not sure if what you're saying is that he's married a non-white. If that's the case, what race is she, and are there pictures. I agree that race is less of the issue than class and education - who they are as a person and what type of life they've lived seems more important. Hopefully, most people (even royals) marry for love not how much money and power that person brings to the table...although, we know that's sometimes part of the equation.

Horseygal, Prince Max is the Prince of Liechtenstein and he married a black-Panamanian woman who was not of noble birth. Do a search for pics.

I think it was not as big a deal because he was not in the line of succession. If it was someone like PA marrying a black woman, thereby making a black heir, I think people wouldn't be too happy about it.

But it seems like the Monegasque royals dont care too much about at least dating ppl of other races, so it's not impossible to believe that if they were in love, marriage could be possible.

I just know Italian men are the most handsome of the world! Look at Italian soccer team, hehehe. (Paolo Maldini!!!)

I mad a research about Brazilian population, if anyone cares:
white- 91.298 millions
mixed- 65.318 milions
black- 10.554 millions
yellow- 761 thousands
indians- 734 thousands

What I meant before is that Andrea and Tatiana look just the same for me, not from different races. A very beautiful couple!

xxx

No offence is meant to anyone, but I didn't know I was "black" before reading some of your posts. I must have my sight checked one of this days...
I have a black cousin, but she's South African by birth, and was naturalized Italian after marrying my cousin, but my son has always called her "auntie", and has never asked why she's different from the other family members.
This said, I met a lot of Southern Italians who are blond and blue or green eyed. Europe has always been a big melting pot since time immemorial, and our country suffered from many invasions over the century. That's explains why our men are so handome. He,he,he!
Anyway there are a couple of soccer players that are very good to look at, most of all they're much younger than Maldini, Farah. Their names? Luca Toni and Alberto Gilardino.

De La Cruza said:
Well actually know Farah Monaco the indian race and dna is mixed in with the white because it was just the men who claimed those lands, and intermarried with the indian women. Plus from different South American and Mexican, Spanish Islander anthropologist say that even the mixed people are mostly just an deindinized indian, meaning mostly native with some white. But like in places like Brazil where your from and Argentina and Cuba its mostly white, most of the indians there have been killed but the other south, centeral American countries and Puerto Rico and other Spanish claimed Islands, its mostly native blood and very few Spaniards settelled. Plus just look at their facial features and coloring its all native with some white in ther too but very little. But like I said Argentina, Brazil, Cuba its mostly, white but all the other Spanish claimed lands mostly native indian blood. Plus what the white men Spaniards did to them was just TERRIBLE! So thats why they use terms like "those whites", 'the white people", "the white man", even the mixed ones with Spanish names and speak the language. Brazil actually has a large native population still and the natives don't mix with the white Portugese population now, I saw on a series of documenteries recently on PBS, so people from all the places I said are just a mix of different stuff. Theres a large native populations in all the countries I stated except for Cuba, and they don't intermarry with the white population any more. Even though most of the South, Centeral Americans colonies are mostly native indian Argentina is mostly white and still has a large indian population, but they don't intermarry with the current white Spanish population they want to make it pure. They want to make as most of their surviving native blood as possible. But your just mainly a deindianized indian, with the little bit of white in you and a medium amount of black and sometimes Asian.

hi, last summer, I was in Cuba, and I befriended this ladino (i think its the name for the mestizos), and we were walking in the hotel corridor,when i heard the maid (a white latino) looking at us and saying : es bohemiana...What was this supposed to mean?:confused:

giaga said:
Farah Monaco said:

I also disgree with this in that many Spanish and Brazilian people are dark skinned. I have South American and Spanish relatives and most of them are dark skinned, and they it's more of the norm from their areas. I think it mostly depends on your geographical location in the countries.

I don't think that it would care to any of this trio or Stephanie's children either. Alot of Europeans (to me) seem to be "Live and let live" people.

Tosca said:
This said, I met a lot of Southern Italians who are blond and blue or green eyed. Europe has always been a big melting pot since time immemorial, and our country suffered from many invasions over the century. That's explains why our men are so handome. He,he,he!
Anyway there are a couple of soccer players that are very good to look at, most of all they're much younger than Maldini, Farah. Their names? Luca Toni and Alberto Gilardino.

Completely agree!:cool:

Lafawnduh said:
hi, last summer, I was in Cuba, and I befriended this ladino (i think its the name for the mestizos), and we were walking in the hotel corridor,when i heard the maid (a white latino) looking at us and saying : es bohemiana...What was this supposed to mean?:confused:
Hi Lafawnduh yes thats what the new race became when the white Spanish men intermarried with the natives of the land a new raced started to form and the Spanish called it Mestizos meaning mixed, racially mixed. Anyway I'm sorrry back to your question. What es bohemiana, means in english translation is ,is bohemian, they probably thought you were Eastern european , Czchkoslovackian maybe, thats where Bohemia is, and thats what the Bohemian nationality is.:) :)

Lafawnduh said:
but aren't ladino and mestizo two different things! Ladino is Spanish-speaking white person in Central America and a Mestizos is a man/woman of mixed race, esp. the offspring of a Spaniard and an American Indian. As for the "es bohemiana," De La Cruza is right it means bohemian! Let me just say now that the way you phrased your post is highly offensive, I'm not sure if you meant it that way but it is! I think the real question though is how did you get to Cuba in the first place? :confused:

I think it mostly depends on your geographical location in the countries.

Exactly; if there is a difference from the north to the south of Italy, imagine a difference in a country that fits 28 Italys?

Last edited:
this comes down to what your perception or classification of "race".

technically, "race" does not exist - it's man-made; theoretical.

also, "dating" is certainly NOT "marrying".

although this may be very controversial, there has never been any royalty (even though the Casiraghi's aren't even royalties) within Europe marrying anyone but "whites".

now, "white" does not necessarily mean, "caucasian".

a man of latino decent can be considered "white", but not "caucasian".

a man of african decent can be considered "latino", but also "black".

so the usage of "race" can be very very confusing.

scientifically, it's called the phenotypal system, which consists of Australoid, Capoid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid.

As for the Latinos that look "white", it's due to the European blood in them. I don't know how many of you know this, but a lot of Latinos or Hispanics look just like Eurpeans. The darker skinned individuals are either mixed or the natives. That's why Andrea's girlfriend looks "white" to you all, it's her European lineage. But she's not considered a "caucasian", because she (or her parents) is from South America, which would mean she's classified as a "Hispanic". Depending on your views, that means she's a different "race" from Andrea.

Well kids, as I already stated in another thread we're all related, not only do various religions say that, but also science and history do.
We all belong to the human family, otherwise the half-casted would all be sterile. That's what happens according to nature. If so there wouldn't be so many people on this planet.Don't you think so?

Race is unimportant to me; I would personally love to see more color in the Royal families!

BurberryBrit said:
Race is unimportant to me; I would personally love to see more color in the Royal families!

Ηα Ηα Ηα

I would be delighted to see Prince William (Or Harry) marry a black rasta barefoot girl:cool:
And all wedding guests dance on Bob Marley

It would bring some funny to this sad family

Imagine the Queen's face keeping her dignity, as usually

fandesacs2003 said:
Ηα Ηα Ηα

I would be delighted to see Prince William (Or Harry) marry a black rasta barefoot girl:cool:
And all wedding guests dance on Bob Marley

It would bring some funny to this sad family

Imagine the Queen's face keeping her dignity, as usually

Wouldn't that be cute :eek:
(Well, she doesn't have to be barefoot hehehe) :)

Mrs.Smith said:
I think Tati is from south america.

to the question: I'm sure that wealth is very important for the family. I doubt that they care about things like "races". Caroline may be snobbish but she's isn't a racist, can't imagine that.

According to the Forbes annual list, there is a guy called Julio Santo Domingo, from Colombia, who is rank 132 in the world rich men. He is 82 years old, COULD IT BE Tiatiana's granfather????
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/YNZG.html

If true, understand that Caroline wouldn't care, even if Tatiana was a while darker!!!!

Situation would be different if some of the trio starts dating the gardner (black or asiatic on the top)!

I think for these persons the race is less important than the social-financial position.

An arabic prince would be more acceptable than a white unemployed housekeeper!

fandesacs2003 said:
According to the Forbes annual list, there is a guy called Julio Santo Domingo, from Colombia, who is rank 132 in the world rich men. He is 82 years old, COULD IT BE Tiatiana's granfather????
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/YNZG.html

I think, I've read somewhere that "half" of colombia is owned by tati's family, so is's possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom