The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-22-2007, 10:15 AM

Regarding this pic: http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...ta-alex5-a.jpg (hola.com)
I will not swear to it, but it did occur to me the first time I saw this, and I still think it's possible, that this girl with Charlotte and Alex in Ibiza is her cousin Marzia. I have only seen a few pics of Marzia on facebook (sorry, I cannot post them, as I don't believe it's appropriate; even if I have them or had access, which I don't, I would not post) but she kind of looks the same.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Nobility

Who's daughter is Marzia?

Old 08-22-2007, 10:57 AM

I believe Marzia is Daniele and Laura's daughter and sister of Fernanda.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:19 AM

um, i was in the same summerschool program as Gianmarco Casiraghi in 2006. It was in Boston (Harvard-MIT OSC IB summerschool program) and (despite of all the hardcore studying)it was so much funnnn (off topic)!

unfortunately, i wasn't really aware of the casiraghi trio back then , so i didn't get the initiative to interrogate him or anything! so stupid!
Few of our friends kept on telling stuff like :" you know Gianmarco is a part of some european royal family blablabla" but i didnt really pay attention to them. ha.
Anyway, he's a really nice guy . really friendly, playful, fun to be around with & all that. a bit of a partyboy yet really smart. always wears bandanna to class, apparently it was "his thing" back then. Guess that's about all i can say, would be inappropriate to say too much since I'm his friend. its just too bad i missed my chance to ask him about his uber hot cousins!
Old 10-01-2007, 01:23 PM

ram, I know exactly what you mean because I met GM too but more recently and he is one of the friendliest and coolest people. I know he finished or finishes high school in Milan this year. He goes or did go to Liceo Giuseppe Parini. Unless there is another "Giuseppe Parini", I guess it is named for the Italian poet.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:23 PM

you met him recently???? wow how was he? still long-haired i presume

yes hes nice & crazyy And i guess down to earth, since he didnt mention anything about his famous cousins ....well at least to me (..cause i didnt ask)
& yeah we're in the same grade so he shudve graduated this year as well.
pretty sure he did well on his finals, i remembered he always gets good grades, which pissed me off cause he always stayed out late partying the night before! yet still excel in class hahahaa ...good times.

Anyone here went through the IB (International Baccalaureate) program during high school? SO GLAD IM DONE WITH IT. blah. that program is pure torture

sucks that i have lost contact with most of my summerschool friends tho, guess i should seriously join facebook now, ugh

eh i hope he doesnt read all this post about him lol
Old 10-01-2007, 03:37 PM

Yeah, you should join facebk and look him up as he is on there. He might remember you. He has short hair now though. Still very handsome of course.
There are sometimes even pics of him at the Monaco Grand Prix events lurking around the trio. He was there in 2006 and 2001 for sure, and probably for other years, no doubt. I am pretty sure he was there this year. I just don't remember.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Aristocracy

Does Rosalba has any children?
Old 11-12-2007, 06:28 PM

I think Rosalba does have children. She is married to one Massimo Bianchi, who is Charlotte's godfather. I don't know anything about their family though.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:20 PM

Gianmarco and Andrea in New York recently, at a party (details unknown except it was probably before the New Year)
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8...8934197or3.jpg
Old 01-15-2008, 01:45 AM

I am sorry to discover that some of my links in this thread are broken. I come back to post good and valid substitutes.

Afra's wedding, summer 2006
The bride and Marco
Andrea and Fernanda
Afra walking next to Caroline and Alexandra, who carried the rings
Afra and newlywed Carlo Marchetti
Caroline and Fernanda
Marco, father of the bride
Afra talks to Charlotte

* Article from !Hola! online

* Townsend's scanned pictures and article from Hello!
Afra and Carlo are both lawyers. The article on Townsend's website says only that Carlo is a "Milanese lawyer," but I think Afra must also practice law. Unless there is another Afra Casiraghi in the Milanese area.... see here

Lamu, Kenya in 2001
Afra and Gianmarco with Charlotte on the beach
Charlotte, Afra, Andrea
Gianmarco (far left) with Charlotte, Afra, Andrea plus the Hannovers

Paris, February 2000
Afra and Andrea walking in front of Prince Ernst August and Spyros Niarchos
Afra and Andrea
Afra and Andrea
Afra and Andrea

Fernanda and Marco
Fernanda
Fernanda
Fernanda

Sources: !Hola!, Worldroots
Old 03-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Majesty

Here's a nice pic of Fernanda and Giancarlo Casiraghi:

Pic
Old 06-22-2008, 01:17 AM
Commoner

This is kind of like a resume I suppose. It has all the positions that Marco holds or held. Nice to know he's still in control of Stefano's companies. Edit: I found it on google. :)
http://cdn.idc.com/italy/downloads/b...aghi_marco.pdf
Old 06-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Nobility

Whoa, a Masters in Mechanical Engineering? He's got my respect.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Commoner

This may seem stupid, but what is Mechanical Egineering?
Old 06-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Gentry

Its a form of engineering that deals with building machines and mechanical things. Such as cars and motorized stuff (GM, Ford, Boeing..airplanes). It deals with a lot of math and formulas but since the use of computers more engineers do less of the math themselves, but plug things into programs.

The man is very smart in lots of ways. I'm impressed that he is such a savy businessman that helps runs so many companies.
Old 06-26-2008, 04:50 AM
Commoner

Ah, thankyou for telling me what it was. I had no idea.Wow, he is smart.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Mamma Casiraghi attended the Fino Mornasco Band dinner on the 5th of April.(corpo musicale G. Verdi)

Fernanda Casiraghi

Fernanda Casiraghi
Old 07-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Majesty

You can find an interview with Fernanda on this site:

INTERVIEWS

AN AFTERNOON WITH FERNANDA CASIRAGHI

Q: Mrs Casiraghi, what memories do you have of your childhood?
A: I was born and raised in Milan and my family was a good one although perhaps not in the traditional sense since I never knew my father, who died before I was born. For this reason my mother decided to go and live with my Aunt who became for me a second mother and whom I remember with great affection. Then when my mother decided to remarry, I remained with my aunt who at that time was the owner of a company that imported coal mainly from Poland, Germany and South Africa.
Q: A business woman – that was quite unusual in those days…
A: Exactly and this was a bit of luck for me given that I was able to pursue my studies. When I was 17 years old the Second World War broke out and since my aunt had serious health problems I began to work for the company and make my contribution......

3 pics:

http://www.montecarlotime.com/userfi.../casiraghi.jpg
http://www.montecarlotime.com/userfi...casiraghi3.jpg
http://www.montecarlotime.com/userfi...casiraghi4.jpg
Old 07-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
As a chairwoman of the Monaco's Italian Entrepreneurs Association Fernanda Casiraghi awarded the "Golden Sheet" Prize to Patrizia Mirigliani the organizer of the Miss Italia beauty contest:

DIVAeDONNA

Tags
casiraghi, family, italy, monaco, news, pictures