Stephanie and her nieces & nephews

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting your great and rare finding, Tosca!
It's so nice to see Steph playing with little Andrea, both of them seem to have had a lot of fun :) I think Caroline's first child has been very special for Steph, being an aunt for the first time must have been great for her :)

You're welcome, girls!
Steph and Andrea appear to still be very close to each other.

Thanks Stephanie seems to be close to all three of the Casiraghi's wich is nice to see.

That is quite true. From the pictures we see on formal occasions, Stephanie really seems to enjoy her nieces and nephews, and vice-versa. Stephanie has always seemed to be an easy-going kind of person that way, getting along with whatever new relatives come her way: Philippe, Stefano, Ernst, enjoying good laughs with them... And I am sure she would like to have more contact with her nieces and nephews, be more family-oriented than she is given a chance to be. She must feel so bad that Camille and Alexandra can't be almost like sisters, since they are only one year apart.

I wonder if she had the opportunity to meet her other niece and nephew Jazmin and Eric Alexandre.

sirhon11234 said:
I wonder if she had the opportunity to meet her other niece and nephew Jazmin and Eric Alexandre.

I'm always wondering aboout that too. I think she probably has if Jazmin has been in Monaco. As for Caroline, she probably doesn't want to see her. I mean she doesn't even see Steph's kids, I doubt she's met Jazmin.

Ani

But I thought Steph would've seen Eric since he lives close to Monaco. And why wouldn't Caroline want to see Jazmin and Eric?

What saddens me is, with Alexandra and Camille never really getting together (that we know of), Alexandra might develop an "attitude" toward her cousin, as in, "I am a princess and you're not (and that's why we don't play together)". Of course that's pure speculation, but I feel it is encouraged by always distinguishing Caroline's children from Stephanie's children, even though they are equal in rank (in the sense that they are not the reigning prince's children.) I wish we'd see them on the balcony, on an equal footing with Caroline's children. I'd hate to think Stephanie's children grow up to feel second-rate cousins. (I know it may be Stephanie's own choice, etc., nevertheless the inequality is always present...

iloveroyals said:
What saddens me is, with Alexandra and Camille never really getting together (that we know of), Alexandra might develop an "attitude" toward her cousin, as in, "I am a princess and you're not (and that's why we don't play together)". .

Agree with you, it would be sad.
Nevertheless, we all have this idea, because press has often said that Caroline has a "snobbish" attitude towards Stephanie, like "I'm a Royal Higness and you just had married a bodyguard and an acrobat", but in fact we really do not know if it is true or not. We rarely see Caroline and Stephanie together, out of their official functions. But this "distance" may be just due to the fact that they love a different kind of life, but it does not necessarily mean that they are "angry".

iloveroyals said:
always distinguishing Caroline's children from Stephanie's children, even though they are equal in rank (in the sense that they are not the reigning prince's children.) I wish we'd see them on the balcony, on an equal footing with Caroline's children. I'd hate to think Stephanie's children grow up to feel second-rate cousins. (I know it may be Stephanie's own choice, etc., nevertheless the inequality is always present...

Caroline has decided since the beginnning to "show" her children, Stephanie has decided to "hide" them. Do people gor the wrong idea that the Casiraghi trio was more allowed to appear on the balcony, that Steph's kids, but this is not true. If Spephanie decides to introduce Pauline or Louis, it will be absolutely smooth and perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom