Stephanie and her nieces & nephews

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to see why Stephanie and Andrea have such a special relationship. Their personalities seem very similar. Both of them sort of thumb their noses at the "traditional" idea of royalty and do things their own, unique way.

CasiraghiTrio said:
It's easy to see why Stephanie and Andrea have such a special relationship. Their personalities seem very similar. Both of them sort of thumb their noses at the "traditional" idea of royalty and do things their own, unique way.

You're right. I remember Andrea said one two or three years ago that he tends to get mad at the magazines almost every week because he has to read so much garbage about Steph and because they just can't leave her the way she is. It's his opinion that she is such a free spirit and this shouldn't be destroyed. When he reads this he always feels like he wants to call the mag-makers and tell them to shut up ...to protect his aunt.

sebastian said:
You're right. I remember Andrea said one two or three years ago that he tends to get mad at the magazines almost every week because he has to read so much garbage about Steph and because they just can't leave her the way she is. It's his opinion that she is such a free spirit and this shouldn't be destroyed. When he reads this he always feels like he wants to call the mag-makers and tell them to shut up ...to protect his aunt.

Yeah, that is so nice. Stephanie needs more defenders like Andy, doesn't she?
All of the media rag on her so much for this, that, this faux pas or this fashion police moment, or whatever. She's just doing it her own way. She is a lot like her mother, in my opinion. Of course, Grace probably would not have married her bodyguard, had a third kid with another bodyguard, lived in an RV (no matter how luxurious!), married an acrobat, had an affair with an old geezer circus man (Franco Knie), or done many of the other things Steph has done, but still.... Grace did have many lovers, same as Stephanie. These Kelly women can't be tied down for too long. They have to spread their wings and explore!
:)

Steph with charlotte andrea and dad
source:michelle

ebdded.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ebdded.jpg

Stephanie with Charlotte:

ay57fb.jpg
ay76xu.png

(sipa, corbis)

Stephanie with Andrea and Pierre:
199111nov19denationaldaybytown.jpg

(by towsend)

Tama and her 'little' :p clown Pierre

huopjo.jpg
huoqx2.jpg
huor3q.jpg

(BdP, sipa, deadline)

Amazing how there are only a few years between the first and the last pictures:

huoz1e.jpg
hup0ef.jpg

hup0rk.jpg
hup0uq.jpg

(sipa, sf)

OMG Pierre´s grown up so much! He is taller than his aunt. But he still being the same cutie!
I´m sure that "tama" Lilly may be as amused as us

Piewi said:
OMG Pierre´s grown up so much! He is taller than his aunt. But he still being the same cutie!

Wow! I know! (He's still a cutie, I agree with you there. :)) It's great that he seems to still be close to Stephanie.

Piewi said:
She is , she is - She said once: " If Christian, Andrea, Pierre and Ernstie were good singers you could forget Westlife and the Backstreet Boys. My four nephews would make the hottest boygroup ever"

It should be illegal for Daniel to wear this swimming costume.
attachment.php

Steph and Alex...

sebastian said:
Helping Alex...

(corbis)

I think this is the only pic that I've of steph being "with" Alex.. That's sad:( but it is just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is that sad? You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. People do not express emotions as a photo op-well most people anyway...

dakodas said:
Why is that sad? You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. People do not express emotions as a photo op-well most people anyway...

So, they only express "emotions" in close doors... gosh:rolleyes:

photofan said:
So, they only express "emotions" in close doors... gosh:rolleyes:
Uh, no. Just not as a photo opportunity. As I said.

Charlotte and Tama chattin' ....

hwh81u.jpg

(corbis)

in some of the pics stephani looks more like their big sister than aunt

sebastian said:
Amazing how there are only a few years between the first and the last pictures:

(sipa, sf)
I haven't seen yet you compared these two sets, honey ... it's really amazing how fast young guys grow :eek::) ...

.... I remeber that once in Steph's Replay Café Pierre was telling her.
" Tama, when I'm grown up I'll be your bodyguard ."

...so you can start the training now, Pierre :p;)!

Piewi said:
Yes i know he is so attractive and Hott;) :) . I wish I was his girlfriend;) !!! He has grown alot even Charlotte is taller than her aunt now.:)

michelle said:
I haven't seen yet you compared these two sets, honey ... it's really amazing how fast young guys grow :eek::) ...

.... I remeber that once in Steph's Replay Café Pierre was telling her.
" Tama, when I'm grown up I'll be your bodyguard ."

...so you can start the training now, Pierre :p;)!
Thats real cute:p :) he would make a good bodygaurd:p . When you overheard them talking was it in English or French Italian:) ? What did little Pierre's voice sound like?:)

De La Cruza said:
Thats real cute:p :) he would make a good bodygaurd:p . When you overheard them talking was it in English or French Italian:) ? What did little Pierre's voice sound like?:)

They talked in french :)
Pierre was at the Café every now and then during this time in 1996. He 'helped Stephanie out'. He was sitting behind the bar sometimes and served juice, coke and stuff to the guests - or he was cuddling with Steph, who needed it at that time after her divorce. So Pierre kind of gave her back what she was giving them after their father had passed away.

1998/2005
Same day and same attitude for Stephanie and her nephew........a lovely story !:)

source APL

xnydyf.jpg
xnye05.jpg

towsend said:
Andrea kissing Stepanie
She has a BOOTY on her!:p :p:p :cool: :cool: .........just like Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce.... well almost......maybe..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p ;) :)

Hi

I think that quite ALL the pics i've seen show Stephanie with the trio, but I've never seen Caroline with the little Ducruets & Camille, may some few when they were just babies, but since their childhood, nothing!!

I mean I now that Steph does not like to expose her children, but Camille never plays with Alex??? they should be close, and the Hannovers are very often in Monaco. We manage to catch pics of Stefanie's children playing, or making sport, ahving fun, but never with Alex, never noone of the Casiraghi's accompany them, and never Caroline.... Charlotte looks full of affection for Alex, but she never spends any moment with Pauline, like to "Old" cousin, it should be a nice relationship.
Caroline goes to Zurs with all her family, but she never takes with her one of Steph's children, Stephanie never takes Alex in Auron or in her tropical holdidays. This kind of exchange very often happens in normal families, but here, never!!!

This sounds strange and reinforces the rumour that Caro & Steph are no close anymore, not at all.

Last edited:
fandesacs2003 said:
Hi

I think that quite ALL the pics i've seen show Stephanie with the trio, but I've never seen Caroline with the little Ducruets & Camille, may some few when they were just babies, but since their childhood, nothing!!
i thought the same thing on Albert's coronation day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom