Questions you would ask Princess Caroline and her children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveroyals

Courtier , TRF Author
City
Arlington
Country
United States
They may appear to be silly questions, but I've always wondered:

- Princess Caroline, do you have a pair of keys that you use to open your apartment or house, or is there always someone who opens the door for you ?
- Princess Caroline, have you ever gone to the movie theater and waited in line like everybody else or can you see movies that have just come out in your own house ? What movies would you be willing to stand in line to see ?
- In Paris, where is your favorite neighborhood to walk in ?
- What do you do when you don't want to be recognized and harassed if you stroll through the streets ? Wear a wig ? Sunglasses ?
- Is your bodyguard still a woman ?

If we all submit questions, maybe we could send them to the palace since I was told that her spokesperson may be willing to answer.

Your Highness

• Are you ever using any public transport mean in Paris?
  • Do you ever make order yourself in your room?
  • If Alexandra while drawing, split's dawn a pot of painting and the room mate is out for a moment do you expect her to come back to clean, or you clean it immediately yourself?
Thanks

Charlotte, how do you know a young man really loves you? How can you be sure he's not only interested in your name/money?

Are you ever using any public transport mean in Paris
?

I saw several pics of her travel by the underground train/subway in Paris, when she was younger, and also a video for her use the tube/subway in Rome;) :)

- Princess Caroline, do you have a special hairstylist, (as Princess Diana did) and who would that be, or do you change hairstylist, and how often does someone do your hair ? (This question is because I am terrible at doing my own hair and would love to have someone style my hair everyday)

- Princess Caroline, do you have favorite womens' or fashion magazines ?

- Princess Caroline, what aspect of politics are you most interested in ? How do you think you would have fared (or liked) being a politician ? Who would you vote for in an American election ? (I know you don't like President Bush since you wrote him a letter deploring his politics and he never answered you)

P. Caroline
Which are your favourite books and writers?
And your favourite food?

P.Caroline, what are you most grateful for in what your mother, Princess Grace, taught you ? We know that you had differences in your teenage years, are there things you regret thinking or saying ? What would you like your children to be most grateful to you for having taught them ? Would it be the same thing ?

Charlotte, what's your favorite music band? also what's your favorite music genre?

Charlotte will you Marry Me? :flowers:

Caroline, what do you really think of Tamara, Jazmin, Nicole and Alexandre?

sashajones said:

Let's ask her about Charlene while we are at it.

sashajones said:

Who are those people?

Good thread!!!

1) Charlotte, two trains, initially separated by a distance of 100 km, travel towards one another on the same track, at speeds of 40 and 60 km/hour respectively. A bird starts flight at a speed of 90 km/hour at the same location and in the same direction as the faster train, and reverses its direction when it reaches the slower train (without changing its speed). The bird continues to shuttle back and forth between the two trains in this manner at a constant speed of 90 km/hour, until the two trains collide. At the time of collision, what is the total distance flown by the bird?
(a) 100 km
(b) 120 km
(c) 90 km
(d) None of the above.
PS: Char, assume air resistance negligible!!

2) Princess Caroline, my dear, the value of the partial derivative fy(2, 1), where f(x, y) is defined to be (x + y − 1)/(x − y + 1), is
(a) 2
(b) 1
(c) 0
(d) -1

3) Alexandra, what is the colour of Napoleans white horse? :ROFLMAO:

Bob, these are simple series and gradient problems. We'll have to get more complex, e.g., "What's the Grothendieck cohomolgy group of Z[X,Y]mod(X+Y+1/X+Y-1)?"

and:

Which sections of H(4) over Minkowski space define photons off mass shell constraints?

Dave

Caroline; if you could have one wish, what would it be?

Bob, I think it is "the color of Henri IV's white horse". ( I remember the phrase "le-cheval-blanc-d'Henri IV"." It was a staple of children's trick questions.)

More questions for Princess Caroline :

- In an interview last year or 2 years ago, you said that your major hobby or interest was "equitation" (horseback riding). I thought it was dance and ballet. Why the switch ?

- What are your best memories from your stays in American summer camps when you were young ? Would you like to live in America, and what region ? Or do you feel too European and what does that mean for you ? (Somehow, I can't picture you living in America, I don't know why.)

- You were the icon of princesses in the 70's. Bunte had your picture on a cover, calling you something like "the most amazing princess of the 20th century". Suddenly, the spotlight switched to Princess Diana, through the 80's until her death. How did you feel when you were no longer "the queen of all princesses" ? Relieved ? Regretful ? And what did you admire most in Princess Diana ?

- Who is your favorite (living) royal ? (personality, accomplishments, etc)

- What royal dresses best in your opinion ? (other than yourself !)

- Do you have special ambitions for Charlotte's future ?

- You are very welcoming with Tatiana and Felix. What do you like about them, especially as it relates to your children ?

- And a Barbara Walter's type of question : Why do you feel entitled to smoke in a non smoking restaurant like The Circus in New York, when you know the "common people" will be immediately stopped ? Isn't that "regalian" sense of entitlement a bit anachronistic ?

- How do you feel about the media hype surrounding your 50th birthday ? Are you at all moved by it or just annoyed ?

And for Charlotte :

- How was it being a media's darling and daughter of the most famous princess in Europe when you were studying in public schools and lycees, especially Fenelon ? Did you get a lot of unwanted attention, stares, signs of envy ? Or was everybody "cool" about it ?

- What's different about life in Monaco and life in Paris ?

Princess Caroline,Do you or your children ever cook for yourselves just to do something fun together?

Andrea, Besides collecting watches what other things do you collect?

Pierre, What do you like about living in Milian?

Charlotte, What other sports besides equestrain do you enjoy?

Princess Caroline, How do you deal with your every move and the things that you do being watched and scrutinized?

Princess Caroline, How do you manage to keep your wardrobes organized, with all the places you live in ? Do you have a wardrobe manager, as Princess Diana did ?

Andrea, how do you feel when you think about your father?? Still very sad??

Charlotte, do you have ANY recals from your father?

Pierre, do you feel very sad about Stefano, or because you dp not have any recall, this is for you the less painfull, in comparison with your siblings??

Princess Caroline, I know you have "une dame de compagnie", a "lady-in-waiting". I didn't know such "jobs" still existed. It is associated with 17th century France for me. What do "ladies-in waiting" do nowadays ? What are her responsibilities ? Is she like an assistant who is always at your service for whatever you might need ? Or is she really there to keep you company ?

Princess Caroline, you have never seemed to have had a best friend. You were quoted once as saying that you didn't need to confide in anybody. The closest friend you seem to have had was Ines de la Fressange, but until her husband died, you were never seen together. You are never phtographed going shopping with a girlfriend. You seemed somewhat close to Elle McPherson, and then again, pictures of you together no longer appeared. Is there a reason for that ? Most women have at least one, or two, or three "best friends"...

Also, you don't seem to believe in cosmetic surgery. Considering how mainstream cosmetic surgery has become, especially among the rich and the famous, you and your sister seem never to have embraced it. I'd be curious to know what your views about aging are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom