The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
In familiar french, "ma grosse" is a tender word. It does not main that you call someone fat.
It it true that when younger Caroline was fatter that after her pregnacies, but she was NOT fat. Do not forget that she has always been exercizing since her tender childhood. So she was not a real fat!
In "horsey" circles, it is often said that the best color is "fat." I always liked that.

Caroline has never been fat. She may have been at the top of her weight range, but never fat, even when heavily pregnant.

Post #71 states that Caroline's fave food was sauerkraut. Sauerkraut would not have made her fat...it's pickled cabbage for goodness sake!

Old 01-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Aristocracy

Caroline was never fat. In her younger years she had quite a very round face but her body has never ever been fat.
Nowadays , and more generally in her adulthood, her face got longer and slimmer with prominent cheekbones, but I dare I've never seen a picture on which Caroline's fat.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Courtier

When Caroline was 18-19 years old, she was a little bit chubby. Then she lost little bit of weight when she was 19-20 years old but throughout her twenties, thirties, and forties, she was always slim. She is still slim today.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantalC View Post
When Caroline was 18-19 years old, she was a little bit chubby. Then she lost little bit of weight when she was 19-20 years old but throughout her twenties, thirties, and forties, she was always slim. She is still slim today.
Could smoking be a contributing factor to her slimness?Or is it just discipline? Does anyone have any thoughts?
Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
Could smoking be a contributing factor to her slimness?Or is it just discipline? Does anyone have any thoughts?
She probably eats right and exercises. That is all it takes.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

She chain smokes and more than likely doesn't eat much at all it's not a good look on her though IMO
Old 03-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Courtier

I think she's just blessed with good genes.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Serene Highness

People on the Riviera eat fairly healthy. Lots of seafood, fruits and vegtables. There are also lots of sports easily available in Monaco eg. water sports, tennis, golf, an hour to snow skiing. Also I don't think Europeans have the overabundance of fast food available to them like in the US. They don't tend to snack like we do either.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

In all her life Caroline has been exercizing. I'm also sure that she eats constantly healthy, so she never earns weight, she is stable. But also she smokes a lot!! a lot!! and this helps. Cigaret burns you inside!
Old 03-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

Please do not say anything like that about smoking. Smoking is dangerous and does not help you burn any fat at all!
Old 03-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, it is said to kill your appetite...which would be wonderful except it also eventually kills YOU!

It's why longtime smokers will also put on weight when they give up cigarettes..the appetite for food is returning.

But I think smoking is one of the unhealthiest ways to control your weight.
Besides the obvious damage to one's heart and lungs, it smells nasty, stains your teeth and gives you bad breath!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Nobility

I smoke and cigarettes doesn't kill your appetite. Smokers put on weight when they give up cigarettes because of the anxiety of quit smoking.

supernova is right, smoking does not help you burn any fat at all!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent

thanks for the explanation rerehh...that makes sense!
Old 03-15-2011, 05:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Sorry you ALL misundestood me. I did not say anything positive about smoking, i'm totally against. But the truth is that it smoking activates an enzyme who helps metavolism, and many many women are affraid to give up, because they think that they will earn weight. I would strongly believe that Caroline could belong to this category of women.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
iloveroyals thank you for your always precious information.

Hi girls, love the debates of the 70s!!

Made side by side of 2 pictures of Caroline in Ocean City, New Jersey, when she was a little chubby …

P. Junot call her: (Ma grosse)

The pictures Caroline in bikini
Looking at these pictures we must admit that if P. Caroline isn't fat she sure is « round »... Look at her cheaks, look at her stomach and legs, they sure are plumpy. She has a mediterranean body, that's a fact she can't fight. Although very well dressed and elegant, she never had a top-model type body. Oddly, in my opinion, she never looked so thin and well shaped as in the eighties, after giving birth to her three children, especially after Andrea was born.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:27 PM

Frankly, you people must have nothing better to post than to comment on this woman's body. Get over it. She's not fat, never has been.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Closed for moderator review.

Closed Thread