Princess Caroline's current and former homes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: It that the home that E-A and Caroline moved into immediately after their marriage? Goodness...it is grand!:ohmy:

Absolutely gorgeous.
You should have a lot of friends to host to such a mansion.

Is the Seller Prince Ernst August of hannover ?

Last edited:
The real estate website says: Prince Ernest-Auguste of HANNOVER acquired the property from Mr. Karl LAGERFELD in 1998 and lived there with his wife Caroline de MONACO for more than 6 years in all peace of mind. They organized numerous receptions to which the Manor is perfectly suited to accommodate a large number of guests.

So Ernst bought it in the year before he married Caroline.

It doesn’t say if it was sold afterwards so I think it’s Ernst-August who’s selling.

Well, it's stunning and very regal! I can totally see Caroline and E-A and their various children living at such a palatial residence!:whistling:

Agree. I perfectly imagine Caroline the perfect hostess giving dinners and receptions. Unfortunately the dream finished...

It seems the Prince is acting now for different unknown reasons ? His eldest Son, his house , ilness problems ?

Looks lovely , thanks for posting , be great to go on hoilday on it ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos!!! Thank you for sharing cdm... :flowers:

I want this book! Despite the turbulence in their personal lives, this family live in surroundings of quite astonishing beauty and luxury.....:ohmy:

According to the article, it's a tradition in the family to name their boats by combining parts of the children's names, as Prince Rainier had also owned boats named: Albercaro, Carostefal, Stalca.
I don't know, I find it funny hahaha! Here in my country, people do the same. But not with boats, but for their own children! LOL

Does anyone knows where is the st remy house of Princess Caroline

me too, Do you know where is it ? some one said that is on private square is it truth?

Last edited by a moderator:
The trees and greenery give it plenty of protection and privacy :previous:

I would like to know where does Caroline usually live at the moment and which is the adress of Grimaldi family´s apartment in Paris, where Caroline was when Stefano died.

me too, send me private message by email

Back
Top Bottom