Princess Caroline's 50th Birthday Special

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures! She's a beautiful, beautiful woman. :flowers: Will there be any kind of public celebrations to mark her birthday?

It'd be special for the Princess reaching this special age. Hopefully there migh be visits of her to the people in Monaco or some party with her family.

I hope that there will have an official picture for her 50th birthday ! Maybe made by his best friend, the famous photographer and designer Karl Lagerfeld? I'm pretty sure ! I cross my fingers :)

Yeah, a really classy and elegant and formal picture.

She certainly doesn't look 50! That's amazing. Great genes I guess.

Happy Birthday Princess Carloline. We love you!

I look forward to the celebration photos.

birthday plans

yesterday, i read that caroline has invited some of her friends to celebrate her birthday in her villa in monaco...maybe we will get some photos...

I hope to look that good when I am 50 years young! She is still a very beautiful and classy woman. For all she has been through in her life, she has managed to remain graceful and dignified. I wish her a very happy 50th birthday!

Ianna said:
Thank you so much, michelle!:flowers: Wonderful photos, but found this one as real treasure. Beautiful capture that doesn't need words to be described. Only the heart..

Oh Ianna I agree with you that is a beautiful picture of Caroline and Stephanie they just are so happy in that pic :wub: . Thanks Michelle for posting it .Happy 50th Birthday to caroline Hope we get some pics of her with the family.

I can't get any of the pictures to show up. I'll take everyone's word that they're great.

A 50th birthday portrait by Karl Lagerfeld would be wonderful!

How about a special ballet commissioned in her honor? Or at least a special performance? I love their royal opera box!

le_ptit_diablotin said:
I hope that there will have an official picture for her 50th birthday ! Maybe made by his best friend, the famous photographer and designer Karl Lagerfeld? I'm pretty sure ! I cross my fingers :)

I'll join you for that!:flowers: Psse Caroline's 50th birthday would be great occasion for giving an interview too..it's always a great joy to read those.

im sure Princess Caroline will have nice of her 50th birthday party with her family and friends because she very young and almost old for her.

im not sure if she have party or not and also gala dinner

Thanks, Michelle for this beatiful thread and for sharing beautiful pictures with us ! :flowers: :flowers:
I agree with Rubyprincess168 : it would be interesting if Karl Lagerfeld make a portrait of PC for her 50th birthday !:)

Just a question... I am wondering if the Princess Grace gave her interview and made an official portrait for her 50th birthday special? If she done it, so the Princess Caroline would follow the same as her lovely mother :flowers:

Princess Caroline and fifty

My best and kindest wishes are extended to
this amazing Princess who reads T. S. Eliot and speaks five languages.
I have always admired her innate elegance and considered her one of the most elegant ladies in the world.HSH is one of the few intellectual Princesses in the world.
I wish health and happiness
and that someone bestows a first edition tome of T.S. Eliot!!!
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

le_ptit_diablotin said:
Just a question... I am wondering if the Princess Grace gave her interview and made an official portrait for her 50th birthday special? If she done it, so the Princess Caroline would follow the same as her lovely mother :flowers:

Yes Princess Grace had a special photoshoot for her 50th birthday, she was wearing a red suit and I think she also gave an interview.

Great tribute and pictures :)

My best wishes to Princess Caroline on her birthday :flowers:

le_ptit_diablotin said:

I don't think that is necessarily so. Princess Grace was the wife of the ruling Prince of Monaco. An official portrait and interview on the occasion of her 50th birthday was quite appropriate for her position, I would think, but that does not apply to Princess Caroline.

As far as I know, Caroline has pretty much turned her back on the media and it is accepted by her as necessary in her capacity as a public figure only.

I can't see her giving an interview merely because she's turning 50. She once said "why should I be interviewed when I've done nothing to be interviewed about"?

I may be wrong - it would be nice to see and hear more of Caroline from a personal point of view - but I am doubtful that we will.

monaco70s said:
Yes Princess Grace had a special photoshoot for her 50th birthday, she was wearing a red suit and I think she also gave an interview.

Great tribute and pictures :)

My best wishes to Princess Caroline on her birthday :flowers:

where can we see those pictures?

armelle MORAND said:
Thanks, Michelle for this beatiful thread and for sharing beautiful pictures with us ! :flowers: :flowers:
I agree with Rubyprincess168 : it would be interesting if Karl Lagerfeld make a portrait of PC for her 50th birthday !:)

Ohhh yes, you are right.
He may do it, but it is not sure that they will publish it,

I know that mothers and daughters can look very much alike, but I find it truely amazing that Charlotte looks so much like her motehr when she was younger. Almost like twins. Amazing.
Thanks for posting the pictures of her, and I can only hope that I have aged as well as she has when I turn 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom