Princess Caroline's 50th Birthday Special

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to one of my favourite princesses!!

Happy Birthday Princess Caroline :) My best wishes for you on this very special day!

2 more articles, the one from Diez Minutos includes some videos

Article 1 Article 2

And here is a video with a nice retrospective of her life, I have posted another one in her Current Events Thread.

Video

Did they release pictures of The Princess of Hanover??

Happy 50th Birthday Princess Caroline. My Birthday was few days before hers.:flowers:

Happy Birthday Princess of Monaco!!!!

Did Caroline have any celebrations public or private for her 50th birthday?

Stellad

Did the French weekly Paris-Match celebrate P.Caroline's birthday with any special pages ?

Thanks tbhrc for all the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much, Flowerpower ! Gorgeous photographs ! So many are worth a commentary all of their own !
As far as Paris-Match is concerned, the relationship is obviously at a low point, perhaps because of the revelations about her brother's children, or resenting the lawsuits for invasion of privacy ? It's a shame, they usually have good photos and informative (and not too sycophantic) articles to go with them. Yet, as they bemoaned during one of the lawsuits, they have always adored Princess Caroline...

iloveroyals said:
Thank you so much, Flowerpower ! Gorgeous photographs ! So many are worth a commentary all of their own !
As far as Paris-Match is concerned, the relationship is obviously at a low point, perhaps because of the revelations about her brother's children, or resenting the lawsuits for invasion of privacy ? It's a shame, they usually have good photos and informative (and not too sycophantic) articles to go with them. Yet, as they bemoaned during one of the lawsuits, they have always adored Princess Caroline...

Your welcome iloveroyals:flowers:
I love to watch these retrospective galleries and online German and Spanish press produce some very nice pictures galleries… as for paris match , I don’t understand even if they are almost bankrupt by all the law suits that the Monaco Grimaldi ‘s make to the magazine!!:furious:
the French people Love Caroline! and paris match readers are use to read about all that happens in “Caroline chérie” life, so let’s wait …:)

And it's a shame the American press (as far as I know) hasn't acknowledged it in any way. Of course, some of my students don't know who Grace Kelly was ! But still !

Hola will release a special issue about her birthday. have a look - Link

I saw the small retrospective in Hello Magazine. My favorite pic was the one from her university days at the Sorbonne. She looked so youthful and carefree!

I know its 3 years late posting this (!) but I came across this CBS gallery to mark Caroline's 50th birthday. Some unusual pics including an early appearance at the Red Cross Ball.

CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom