Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread to post and discuss pictures of Princess Caroline from the 90s to this day. Please remember to name the source of your pics and to host them on other sites like Tiny Pic.

You can find the old thread here.

Happy posting!

Some beautiful pics from Bruno Press:

26/06/2002 MONTECARLO INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF MONTECARLO SCULPTURE "THE PARADE OF ANIMALS" IN THE PHOTO: PRINCESS CAROLINE

20qdqi8.jpg
sc20yf9.jpg
sc17mk5.jpg
sc16yn2.jpg
sc13he8.jpg
sc11su3.jpg
sc10ov7.jpg
sc9qy9.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9069/sc20yf9.jpg

Some scans from Oh La!

20rtq3p.jpg

20rtq8w.jpg
20rtqgx.jpg
20rtqv4.jpg
20rtr12.jpg
20rtsfc.jpg
20rtt00.jpg
20rtt7l.jpg
20rtt9v.jpg

And some more from Oh LA!

20rtu21.jpg

20rtvs5.jpg
20rtvty.jpg
20rtw5u.jpg
20rtwe9.jpg

Princess Caroline in 1997 (Paris Match)

Paris Match - December 28th 1995

214ea2u.jpg

214eadu.jpg
214eanp.jpg

2 more pics of Princess Caroline at The Prince Pierre Prizes Proclamation at the Opera Garnier in Monaco last June - Polfoto

21l5nx2.jpg
21l5o34.jpg

Caroline, Princess with style:)

(paris match,hola,lecturas)

23s9kig.jpg

23s9nj9.jpg

23sabrs.jpg

23s9pj6.jpg
23sacxx.jpg

:flowers: on report nbr 6 w/3rd pic of caroline w/her dog - she surely look alot like young Ali Mc GRAW the actress! :rolleyes:

Great pics flowerpower, here is one from Hola - 1997, but I'm not sure, This one could also be from the 80s.

d91biv7.jpg

tbhrc said:
Great pics flowerpower, here is one from Hola - 1997, but I'm not sure, This one could also be from the 80s.

I think that pic is from a photoshoot from the mid/late 80s. Great pic tbhrc :)

Princess Caroline.... my favorite! I've loved her since before I was a man.

Thank you very much to everyone for sharing these pics.

Hi BigRoyalFan,

Can,t help myself to aks you, what do you mean "before you were a man"?

JBV News

Some beautiful pics from last may:

France. Paris le 2006/05/03 Inauguration de la Maison des Familles a Hopital Necker par Bernadette Chirac et Caroline de Monaco Princesse de Hannovre. Bernadette Chirac et Caroline de Monaco Princesse de Hannovre visitant les nouvelles chambres de la Maison des Familles Vernier/ JBV NEWS

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Wonderful pics, especially the ones from The Prince Pierre Prizes Proclamation and the ones of Caroline walking through the streets, flowerpower posted :)

Here are two of the Prix de Lausanne in 1992:

255pbtd.jpg
255pbv6.jpg

(Hello)

lea said:
I know many of you don't think that Caroline looks at all like her mother, but at times there is something about her expression, her eyes, whatever, that remind me very much of Grace. As in these two pictures.

I can see it too in certain pictures and the way she carries herself. She definitely inherited her mother's sense of class and confidence.

BurberryBrit said:
I can see it too in certain pictures and the way she carries herself. She definitely inherited her mother's sense of class and confidence.

Yes! You're right, it is also the way she carries herself. Princess Grace had and Princess Caroline has quite a presence.

Iceflower - thanks for posting the pics from the Prix de Lausanne in 1992. I know she looked sad around that time but I also think the simple hairstyle (and lifestyle maybe?) really suited her.

Last edited:
kokong said:
Hi BigRoyalFan,

Can,t help myself to aks you, what do you mean "before you were a man"?

Maybe BigRoyalFan likes Princess Caroline since he was still a child or a baby... or even an unborn child! :)

Thanks Regina for expalining what he meant. I just thought he was just being sarccastic. No offence BigRoyalFan.

Caroline at the flower show in 1993, I like that little brooche, it changes her black dress a lot :)

261dlrp.jpg
261dlx0.jpg

(Point de Vue)

I like that hairstyle on her, it's unfussy and classic and makes her look young and peppy.

Caroline will always be one of the most beatiful princess and a great human being!

Can't say that I love the eyebrows, TOO THIN! :yuk:!

Ani

I have a couple of questions about some photos in the first part of this great thread: 1) The photos from Egypt in 1990 posted by Iceflower and tbhrc. Was this trip in conjunction with her AMADE work?

2) the art exhibit photos posted by tbhrc in mid-April of this year, what art exhibit was that? There are some really interesting sculptures, and I love those pretty blue earrings she is wearing.

And thanks to everybody who posted all those wonderful pictures!

thanks for the old pictures!!!!! i collect carolines pictures since i was a child, i found so many ones in this threads! go on posting please!

Rosana, I collect pictures of Princess Caroline too, and other royals. Do you have a special way of organizing them ? (by decades, activities, gala events, with husbands, children, summers ?) Apart from big photo albums, I have little photo albums of just her smiles, or her haircuts I like, and fashions I like of her or other royals. I thought we could start a thread of royals' smiles, is anybody interested ?

hey, its nice too see other people do the same, i have several binders, dont know if this is the exact word, with lots of pictures, or complete pages, from magazines i buy since i was 12, 20 years ago, organized cronologically, since her birthday up to now. And lots of pictures of her face only, and her dresses. i hope to learn how to post them. again sorry my english, i know its awful, hope you understand.

Thanks, Rosana, I hope I am not diverging too much from this thread, but one other question : do you collect pictures of other royals or just Caroline, and if only Caroline, why the fascination ? I am just curious, because I like to see the fascination she exerts put into words. But maybe this belongs to "Your favorite royal". The moderators will decide.

Back
Top Bottom