Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the gallery ! I think it's cute how she holds up a blouse for Vincent Lindon to critique. We all want to wear something our men will like, even if we are known to have the best taste and elegance in the world ! But maybe that's the point. I understand one of the "issues" between Vincent and Caroline was her innate sense of elegance and refinement and he liked her best down to earth and casual. When she resumed her life and duties in Monaco, the two tastes were bound to clash.

First time i see this pic, thank you.

I like very very much the way she looks in the second picture of tbhrc. I think it had been taken during a trip to the north of Africa. Can´t remember exactly where.

I like very very much the way she looks in the second picture of tbhrc. I think it had been taken during a trip to the north of Africa. Can´t remember exactly where.

Yes you are right, this beautiful picture is taken in Istanbul in Turkey :flowers:

Considering the fact that Turkey is not in the north of Africa,
but part of the European continent, you aren't that right about
it ;) but the pic is indeed very nice :)

I agree Selket. As strange as this may seem ( and i'm not saying this out of cruelty NOT AT ALL!!! ) the best pictures of P. Caroline are the ones taken in the early nineties, and after Sefano's death. They show a terribly hurt woman, but also a very strong and determinated one, offering the world an almost sacred beauty, a defying look, capable to face and fight any challenge in this world, as if she had finally entered her womanhood

That can't be correct Flowerpower. Check out the second picture. Stefano is right behind Caroline...

I like the casual style in the little picture with Charlotte, both of them matching in a way, each according to her age, and the way she has with scarves, short or long, summery or wintery. I also like the yachting style or sailor style, shows with no socks with (can't remember the name of those shoes). Otherwise, the skirt suit is a bit strict, agreed. although exquisitely cut. Chanel ?

I like the casual style in the little picture with Charlotte, both of them matching in a way, each according to her age, and the way she has with scarves, short or long, summery or wintery. I also like the yachting style or sailor style, shows with no socks with (can't remember the name of those shoes). Otherwise, the skirt suit is a bit strict, agreed. although exquisitely cut. Chanel ?

i think tod's :)

Thanks for the photos,Chantal:flowers:
I agree with you in that the glamour of Caroline has gone,since Stephano died.

Thanks for the photos,Chantal:flowers:
I agree with you in that the glamour of Caroline has gone,since Stephano died.

You are welcome, Zubiaur. Caroline was in mourning for a long time after Stefano died. As for Caroline's style, it seems that she doesn't care a little bit about fashion since Stefano died.

That must be 1992, she was still so sad, you can see tears in her eyes. Thank you Chantal.

Thank you Chantal for these beatiful photos,I'm agree with Rosana she seems very sad especially in the second and fourth photos

I like this Chanel outfit very much.It is classic and elegant

Last December Caroline attended a Chanel party hosted
by Karl Lagerfeld, I had posted a pic of that in her
current events thread back then (---> Post ) and
now found some additional pics of the event :) :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Back
Top Bottom