Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She seems she likes to call herself "mammarazza", because she adores taking pics of her kids.
Here's she's taking a pic aboard the Pacha III (CHI)
- Large Image Host

More 'new' pics:

FRANCE, PARIS, October 12, 1998 (667293) Princess Caroline de Monaco with friends in Paris

1 2 3 4

October 8th,1999 St Remy de Provence. Princess Caroline of Monaco.

1 2

ZURS: FIRST SKI RESORT VACATION FOR ALEXANDRA, WITH HER MOTHER CAROLINE DE MONACO.

1 2 3 4

02/17/2001 Injured Caroline of Monaco and her family in Zurs

1 2 3 4 5 6

tbhrc said:
More 'new' pics:

FRANCE, PARIS, October 12, 1998 (667293) Princess Caroline de Monaco with friends in Paris

1 2 3 4

October 8th,1999 St Remy de Provence. Princess Caroline of Monaco.

1 2
What great pictures you've found, tbhrc! I especially like those from Paris and St. Remy, I had never seen any of those before. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome, here are some more:

Bois le Roi le 22.11.2003 N¡2003112552 Caroline De Monaco doing jumping at "grand prix Marionnaud" next to fontainebleau

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

flowerpower said:
Even when traveling in Morocco (not sure)
Caroline is the Princess of Style:flowers: , love to see her with these typical outfits-
Pic-1 Pic-2
Pic-3 Pic-4 Pic-5
I can tell you for sure, because i have them in a magazine, that pics 4 and 5 are from 1996, Turkey, don´t know the other ones.

Flowerpower, I remember I've posted your last pics in another context one or two years ago - can't remember where and why ;) - but I always liked them as they show Caroline as a woman like you and me, buying and reading magazines, that's quite nice :)
Here is a portrait of Caroline in the 1990s:

Caroline

iceflower said:
Flowerpower, I remember I've posted your last pics in another context one or two years ago - can't remember where and why ;) - but I always liked them as they show Caroline as a woman like you and me, buying and reading magazines, that's quite nice :)
Here is a portrait of Caroline in the 1990s:

Caroline

Iceflower, I agree that’s nice to see Pss Caro with a common magazine under her arm and imagine she is reading the same articles that we do.
Bye the way the next time you say that the Pictures was already bean post, try to make an effort to remember in which thread it was post in the first place, ok :)

Flowerpower, don't worry, I do no longer care about pics that were posted before, I was only writing down my thoughts concerning my bad memories :) I wonder what Caroline's favourite magazine could be..:)

I think this clipping is from 1990, but I'm not sure. If someone knows the right date, thanks.....

Clipping

And this one is from 1993 with Frank Sinatra

Clipping

tbhrc said:
I think this clipping is from 1990, but I'm not sure. If someone knows the right date, thanks.....

Clipping

I don't know the right date, but this clipping is part of photosession that Princess Caroline had in the streets of Saint Remy.

Thanks Ianna for all the pictures, but for some reasons I can't seem to opeened the 'tiny pictures' sites.

Ianna said:
I don't know the right date, but this clipping is part of photosession that Princess Caroline had in the streets of Saint Remy.

Many thanks for this beautiful picture I never saw before!

If thoses pictures are taken from 1990 but just before the death of Stefano on 3rd October 90? I doubt that they were visited Saint Remy to buy or to rent an mansion around there, before the death of his husband. It could be exact?

What are you think? :flowers:

le_ptit_diablotin said:
Many thanks for this beautiful picture I never saw before!

If thoses pictures are taken from 1990 but just before the death of Stefano on 3rd October 90? I doubt that they were visited Saint Remy to buy or to rent an mansion around there, before the death of his husband. It could be exact?

What are you think? :flowers:

I have always thought this photosession belongs to period when Princess Caroline lived in Saint Remy with children (mid' 90's). But I'm not 100% sure..Maybe somebody knows better (place & time)?

Here's one nice clipping more - Clipping
Just love this natural photos. That one of Caroline standing on towers is just simple the best.

PS. Kokong, it's tbhrc that posted first clipping. ;) :)

I can help you :flowers:

The pics you are talking about (the clippings tbhrc has posted) were published in summer 1990, they were made in spring or early summer 1990 and show Caroline visting a market in Russia, so the pics were not taken in Saint Remy and they were taken before Stefano's death. I'm 100% sure as I once had them..:)

Thanks Ianna, I was able to opened last 'clipping' you just posted. Thanks again!

iceflower said:
I can help you :flowers:

The pics you are talking about (the clippings tbhrc has posted) were published in summer 1990, they were made in spring or early summer 1990 and show Caroline visting a market in Russia, so the pics were not taken in Saint Remy and they were taken before Stefano's death. I'm 100% sure as I once had them..:)

Thanks for clearing that up for me, iceflower!:) ;)

You're welcome, kokong!:)

Thank you both for the photos and clippings. How I love Caroline's hairstyle in clipping 3 ! Unfortunately, she mustn't have liked it too much because she didn't keep it at that length very long. (I mean a very long time!)

iloveroyals said:
Thank you both for the photos and clippings. How I love Caroline's hairstyle in clipping 3 ! Unfortunately, she mustn't have liked it too much because she didn't keep it at that length very long. (I mean a very long time!)

I loved her hair like that too!!!! :)

I liked the way it was clean, unfussy, modern (not teased, sprayed), smooth, fresh and alive... or whatever they say in those shampoo commercials. Anyway, I feel it suited her personality, especially as the mother of young children. But she could have kept it forever...

Thank you Romy and Iceflower, nice pics!!

iloveroyals said:
I liked the way it was clean, unfussy, modern (not teased, sprayed), smooth, fresh and alive... or whatever they say in those shampoo commercials. Anyway, I feel it suited her personality, especially as the mother of young children. But she could have kept it forever...

Agree. I think it's the healthiest her hair has ever looked.

iloveroyals said:
It was too dowdy.

Princess Caroline last year at an AMADE event in Chile:

Pic

Back
Top Bottom