Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
only of Caroline, and that is the word: fascination. i think its her face, dont know what it has, its perfect, luminous, and her style, everything is good in her, even a turban. i remember when i was a child i expected the magazines anxiously, to see what she was wearing, the make-up, the hair style, the jewels, and everything was beautiful, always different, versatile and perfect. it doesnt happen with Charlotte, but ive seen her grow up and well not the same, but shes a little Caroline. I hope i could explain the fascination, im sure there is something more that has to be with our illusions, dreams, and see all of this reflected in others, thats why we idolize people, my opinion.

Rosana, if you want my story, read it in Personal Glimpses of Princess Caroline and family. Thanks for your response, I liked your description !

debby said:
I have a couple of questions about some photos in the first part of this great thread: 1) The photos from Egypt in 1990 posted by Iceflower and tbhrc. Was this trip in conjunction with her AMADE work?
As far as I remember her trip to Egypt did not have anything to do with Amade, it was more to support the culture there, but I can look it up again :)

Two pics from 1995, Caroline working for the UNESCO:

4fw3n0o.jpg
4dpe0zc.jpg

(HOLA)

Caroline, EA and friends in Saint Tropez from 2001 (CHI)

Voici (1994) Princess Caroline shopping in Paris

image3651ec8.jpg

Scans from Fashion TV

Princess Caroline at a pre-event to Albert's Enthronement last November

unbenannt5ex5.jpg

unbenannt9fk2.jpg

unbenannt10kx7.jpg

The ones in the supermarket would also be a great addition to the shopping thread, tbhrc (I already posted the rest there :) ) and thanks for the nice screencaps - love that smile :)

Caroline and her different faces in november 1998:

4dpfrkj.jpg
29x7zg1.jpg
2u6l7yo.jpg
2i8bxxe.jpg

(GALA)

With Albert at a party in 1994 (CHI)

Saint Rémy 1999 (OGGI)

Getting off a plane with baby Alexandra at Avignon airport in 1999 (OGGI)

With baby Alex and Charlotte in Portugal 1999 (OGGI)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Iceflower and Tosca, I esp. like the ones with baby Alex ;)

Here is a nice one from Hola (1992):

2004147470768283221_rs.jpg

tbhrc said:
Great pics Iceflower and Tosca, I esp. like the ones with baby Alex ;)

Here is a nice one from Hola (1992):

2004147470768283221_rs.jpg
This is a nice pic, she has no make-up. just a correction, it´s from an interview she gave at the Clos-Saint-Pierre, her resindence, in 1988.

Caroline at the ball of the opera in Vienna in 1990:

(Royalty M.)

Thanks for that nice link, tbhrc!
Here is a pic of Caroline with Queen Noor in 1990:

(Royalty M.)

Thanks Iceflower I have never seen that picture.

was the last picture taken when they were at the childrens or women and children convention thing? my memory escapes me!

iceflower said:
Thanks for that nice link, tbhrc!
Here is a pic of Caroline with Queen Noor in 1990:

(Royalty M.)
Interesting pic, Is that taken after Stefano's death ??
Her hair seems short, (she had her cut a couple of weeks after his death, but she looks OK, and for months during after his lost, she was appearing pale miserable, wearing black dresses and black sunglasses)
So it may be taken either later, or her hais are long???

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everybody ! I have an other pic of princess Caroline with princess Noor, from the same day. They were in Egypt and this was on 88 or 1989, before Stefano's death. I'll try to post it later.

Thank you so much Armelle! I hadn't seen those pics before.

fandesacs2003 said:
Interesting pic, Is that taken after Stefano's death ??
Her hair seems short, (she had her cut a couple of weeks after his death, but she looks OK, and for months during after his lost, she was appearing pale miserable, wearing black dresses and black sunglasses)
So it may be taken either later, or her hais are long???

Fandesacs2003 and armelle MORAND, as to your discussion about the pic I've posted :) : As I had already written in that post, it was taken in 1990, it has been before Stefano's death, Caroline made that trip together with several other royal ladies in february, in part 1 of this thread you can see more pics from that visit.

i love the picture from the wedding! that is beautiful of carline!

Thanks Tosca for the pic, I think this pic is from some days ago, considering her hairstyle and the fact sometime soon the Vatican Christmas concert was going to be held in Monaco.

Yes. it's taken from this week's issue of DIVA mag. I just watched a short coverage of that event on the Italian state-owned channel Rai2.
They said that Princess Caroline stayed just for a few minutes, and then left.
BTW for those of you who have the sat dish, understand Italian and wish to watch the concert, it will be aired by RAI2 next Sunday at 9:00 p.m. CET.

Thanks a lot for the scan, Tosca! :)
Here is a nice pic of Caroline at the Circus Festival in 1990, the dress is very special and looks like the 1980s style ;)

Caroline 1990

Back
Top Bottom