More of Caro ...hope you like them too:

(sipa)

Old 03-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caro and Ernst at UNICEF event ...

(sipa)

Old 03-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Nobility

Would anybody happen to know if Caroline has hairdressers or makeup artists? Or she does her hair and makeup herself? She seems to have her hair dyded alot I mean its sometimes reddish brown like auburn and other times really light golden blonde brown, and chesnut brown, because her natural hair color is really dark regular brown, and I see her hair her natural color too from time to time.This is sillyquestion. But would anybody know if Princess Caroline has gray hair yet or has some gray hairs Or theres picturers of her with some gray hair showing? Maybe thats why she has her hair dyded different colors alot to cover up the gray?
Old 03-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Administrator

Great pics from you all!
Here are some totally different ones: Caroline with casual dresses in 1994 (another kind of investigation I made besides the ones with jewelry )

(FIS, DNB, das neue)

(FIS, DNB, das neue)
Old 03-20-2006, 05:01 AM
Gentry

Being the same age, and having the same hair/eye color as Princess Caroline, and after certain observations of her pictures (look at the hair part and temples), I am certain that she colors her hair. People with dark hair and blue eyes grey early. You can see the grey in certain pictures and then in other pictures her hair looks really dark around the face, all the signs. I would be disappointed if she did not cover the grey. I just wish that she would do something different with her hair than I have seen recently. Bangs! She needs bangs!
Old 03-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Aristocracy

Very interesting collection, Iceflower! So casual the style Caroline adopted during that years...
Old 03-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
Being the same age, and having the same hair/eye color as Princess Caroline, and after certain observations of her pictures (look at the hair part and temples), I am certain that she colors her hair. People with dark hair and blue eyes grey early. You can see the grey in certain pictures and then in other pictures her hair looks really dark around the face, all the signs. I would be disappointed if she did not cover the grey. I just wish that she would do something different with her hair than I have seen recently. Bangs! She needs bangs!
Princess Steph admitted she has grey hair and coloured it in an interview she gave "CHI" mag when she was 35. So I think her sister also does...
Old 03-20-2006, 07:58 AM
Aristocracy

Besides colouring her hair, do you think princess Caroline uses any other resort to mantain her young look? Botox maybe?
Old 03-20-2006, 09:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Caro, Ernst and kids participated in a 'Run France - Senegal' in Southern France ...

(sipa, BdP)

Old 03-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by koko
Besides colouring her hair, do you think princess Caroline uses any other resort to mantain her young look? Botox maybe?
I don't think she uses botox as the wrinkles around her eyes are rather prominent. I do think she takes very good care of her skin (aside from being too much in the sun improperly protected) with probably expensive products.

Ann
Old 03-20-2006, 10:32 AM
Aristocracy

Very nice pictures, Michelle!
Even with no make-up and naturally, Princess Caroline still looks wonderful.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Majesty

Great pics michelle and Ice....

One screencap from RTL

Old 03-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Royal Highness

So many great photos!:) and screencap!

Iceflower, you have Master degree in investigations for sure! Those pics are great..it's so nice to see Princess Caroline in casual..:)

Michelle, I never seen those Sipa pics..thanx for posting it! Great to see family involved in that kind of activites and helping others who need our help..:)
Old 03-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
People with dark hair and blue eyes grey early. You can see the grey in certain pictures and then in other pictures her hair looks really dark around the face, all the signs.
What??? I've never heard that before! I have dark hair and blue eyes too, now I'm worried about potential early greys! So far I haven't got any...
Old 03-21-2006, 05:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
So many great photos!:) and screencap!

Iceflower, you have Master degree in investigations for sure! Those pics are great..it's so nice to see Princess Caroline in casual..:)
Thank you Ianna :) :)
Flowerpower, those pics with the ferrari are brilliant, simply love them! And great investigation you made :)
Here are several pics from spring 1995:

(HOLA)

:) I like the pic on which she tries to prevent laughing

(HOLA)
Old 03-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
And the rest :) I like the pic on which she tries to prevent laughing
(HOLA)
Rainier: "Caroline stop."
Caroline: "I'm sorry Papa but did you see who Stephanie and Albert brought?!"

This should go on the caption thread but I'm not sure how to copy the photo over.

Ann
Old 03-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Nobility

Lovely pics iceflower!:) :) Caro laughing
at what I wonder…
I’ am glad that you like the Ferrari pics, What do you think about pss Caro wearing pss Grace dress?
I think the dress is not SO beautiful , if it was a dress from a filme that Grace performed, but this one …
Old 03-22-2006, 05:15 AM
Administrator

You're right Piewi :) :) and you're welcome, as well as Ianna and flowerpower :)

Ann, the only thing wrong about your caption for my pic is the fact that Steph and Albert had not been present at that exposition
Old 03-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Majesty

Sorry Ice, but this time you're wrong. Albert was there with Rainier and Caroline. Take a look. APL

Old 03-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Majesty

More screencaps from RTL

I just love those pics, wish we would have better ones....

Closed Thread