Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Absolutely beautiful. And isn't it amazing, how P. Caroline embodies any character? She's a russian duchess in Moscow, the same way she's a simple sheperdess in S. Rémy or a royal princess at any event of the european nobility... :rose2:

I havent seen that pic of PC in years! I always loved it. That coat/hat is absolutely beautiful!:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:butterfly: wow GREAT COAT AND SUPER HAT this is the first time we have seen this pic and it's super! Certainly she isn't Russian however, the coat is a tasteful way to flatter a remembrance of Russian Couture. :globe:

I don't think the skins of dead animals are tasteful or beautiful.Strange how the times make things like that glamourous? like smoking in the 1950s
at least her face is lovely though.

Glistening Seas

:tea: Naturally, we do 'know' what you mean. But that photo was done a long , long time ago.

while, as surely as most everyone here; naturally not liking wearing skins that are killed now. But as a rule, if it was killed a long time ago we would wear it. We would use it on a re-cycle basis. but, again this is my opinion so surely you can see whaaat we mean??:rose:

What about a compromise: the ugliness of the fur
emphasizes the beauty of the princess ;)

Here are a few more pics of Caroline in the 1980s:

1. In May 1987, 2. In February 1989 at the circus
festival, 3. In December 1983 4. In May 1988 and
5. In November 1985 at the distribution of presents
at the National Day.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I love Princess Caroline, my heart fills with love, when I see her photos, especially if they were from far 1980s.:previous:
Caroline's beauty are brighter and brigter each time, beautiful, elegant, stylish and very polite.
I wish Princess Caroline only one thing is a woman's happiness, as she deserve it.:flowers:

Every time I see pictures of Princess Caroline, I always think she's very beautiful and she's still beautiful today. Thank you very much posting the pictures, Iceflower:flowers:

The Princess is one of those fortunate ladies who age gracefully.
She is as beautiful today as she was back then. Thanks for posting these pictures.

Here are some more pics from the 1980s :)

1. Caroline in October 1980 and 2.-4. at the flower
show in Monaco in 1983, the first one under her own
patronage.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Here are a few more pics of Caroline in the 1980s:

1. In May 1987, 2. In February 1989 at the circus
festival, 3. In December 1983 4. In May 1988 and
5. In November 1985 at the distribution of presents
at the National Day.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
She was such a stunning beauty in her prime.

My all time favourite picture is the one she wore the salmon dress with the flower on her hair, when Prince Charles visited Monaco and sat next to her at the dinner table.
She was in love with Philip Junot at the time and she seemed to be brooding.
Rumours were flying of an alliance between her and Prince Charles....lol

Oh, Odette, you mean where she has the gardenias in her hair??

I so wanted to look like Princess Caroline back then, she really was such a pretty girl.

Oh, Odette, you mean where she has the gardenias in her hair??

I so wanted to look like Princess Caroline back then, she really was such a pretty girl.

Yes that is the one and to be honest I would not mind looking like her the way she looks now...:flowers:

I was said I looked like her back then, but unfortunately I've never been rich...;)

Great and mostly unseen photos everyone! Princess Caroline is still a beautiful and stunning person, yet she was at her best during the 70s and 80s.

I wonder what event was she attending on that "rare" Lynn Wyatt photo too.

Wonderful picture, thanks a lot for sharing your finding, flowerpower! :flowers:

Christopher (or Chris) von Wangenheim has been a very popular
fashion photographer, who died in the early 1980s I think. Do
you know more about the occasion the pic was made for? I
remember having seen a similar pic before, but can't remember
anything about it now.

Wonderful picture, thanks a lot for sharing your finding, flowerpower! :flowers:

Christopher (or Chris) von Wangenheim has been a very popular
fashion photographer, who died in the early 1980s I think. Do
you know more about the occasion the pic was made for? I
remember having seen a similar pic before, but can't remember
anything about it now.

Dear friend I glad you like the picture:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Yes I know more about this pictures, Pss Caroline back in 1975 had a Photos session with Photographer Chris von Wangenheim for Vogue magazine, it was because Caroline was turning 18 years old, I have the Vogue magazine from 1975.

Chris von Wangenheim was very popular with celebrities and fashion models, but is not as famous as others like, Richard Avedon, Steven Meisel, David Bailey….

Great finding! I do recall seeing the other photo Iceflower mentions, she's like in a stable and smiling...I thought the photographer for her 18th birthday photos had been Norman Parkinson...so it was Chris Von Wangheim then? The photos from that shoot are impressive, so many photos.

Great finding! I do recall seeing the other photo Iceflower mentions, she's like in a stable and smiling...I thought the photographer for her 18th birthday photos had been Norman Parkinson...so it was Chris Von Wangheim then? The photos from that shoot are impressive, so many photos.

No, the photographer for her 18th birthday Official photos was Norman Parkinson.

Chris Von Wangheim, made another Photo session, in 1975, when she made 18...

Thanks Flower Power, I had gotten all confused, glad to see I was right all this time :)

I think this portrait-photo is the most beautiful of young Princess Caroline!:previous:
I have already got accustomed to the fact that Grimaldi's main photographer is Howell Conant, in this time isn't so.
Caroline is so beautiful and sophisticated here!:heart2:
Thank you very much, flowerpower!:flowers:

I think this portrait-photo is the most beautiful of young Princess Caroline!:previous:
I have already got accustomed to the fact that Grimaldi's main photographer is Howell Conant, in this time isn't so.
Caroline is so beautiful and sophisticated here!:heart2:
Thank you very much, flowerpower!:flowers:

I agree and there is nothing finer than a beautiful girl with a horse;). She looks so great, like something an artist drew.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

She is not Charlotte but Caroline...:)
Hehe, yes I know, I was kidding. I tried to say that it was like seeing a pic of Charlotte in black and white for the striking resemblance.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom