Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's actually ineteresting. What's the name of the movie?

That was a great and nice italian film - "Innamorato Pazzo". In other words, "Fathms deep in love/ Love struck".:flowers:
It was made in 1981. Ornella Muti acted the part as a princess of a tiny european principality. It bears a strong resemblance to Monaco at once.
Adriano Celentano acted the part as a bus driver, who fell in love over head and ears with that Princess!:previous::lol:

Here's a short video from that film: you can easily recognize the 'princess' O. Muti, 'princess Grace' palyed by Milla Sannoner, the blonde lady sitting next to Adriano Celentano, and Adolfo Celi, playing 'prince Rainier' the man with gray hair.

Seems like the real Prince Rainier didn't like that film.:);)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYrABJ8eIA

Did they really intend to make some similarities between the movie and Monaco? I don't think so.
In the plot, princess Ornella Muti was broke and forced to marry a wealthy dealer by her parents..whereas Caroline was never poor and her reign was never on the edge of bankrupcy ..........
Still the movie was fun, and Ornella Muti was drop dead gorgeous.

:previous: It was just a comedy, but the press talked about the similarities between the three characters and the Monaco family, adding that Prince Rainier didn't seem so glad about the movie.;)

^ thanks frank22, lovely.

I cannot adjust to the new layout. Bring the old one back, please.

^ thanks frank22, lovely.

I cannot adjust to the new layout. Bring the old one back, please.

I cannot adjust to the new layout. Bring the old one back, please.[/QUOTE] I couldn't agree more!!! BACK TO THE OLD LAYOUT PLEEEEAAASSSEE!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Princess Caroline by Lord Snowdon

We all know that famous photoshoot with young Princess Caroline,
I'll just post another pic that isn't not so familiar (and it belongs to same set)..

Princess Caroline at Monaco Palace ramparts:flowers:

Source: Scanpix

When PC had long hair she looked alot like Charlotte. Sometimes I had to do a double take. There are also alot of pictures where she does the squinting thing like Charlotte. Love the disco outfit.

Ah, looking at those pics of Princess Caroline has made me nostalgic and a bit sad. :( How times flies, one minute you're a teen or twenty-something, the next middle age has crept up on one...

And this is one of the reasons why I so admire Caroline, she refuses to give in to the generation of botox, facelifts, plastic surgery, et al. She maintains her dignity, regalness, and strength. No vain woman here. Total class, total class.

ps: European women are known to age gracefully without surgery, etc., unlike their American counterparts. I like that, I truly do. :)

She looks so much like her grandmother Charlotte in many pics, especially that expression!!!! It's like daughter "Charlotte too, but must have originated with the grandmother! :)

:previous:

Lazuli, the pic was taken on July 7, 1976, during a party at the Regency Hotel in
New York City. You can find several pics of that event at gettyimages as well :flowers:

Here's a picture of Caroline having a dinner with her father prior to leaving for the U.S.A to continue her studies.
I'm wondering if the lady walking before her was her grandmother Princess Charlotte:

Princesse CAROLINE DE MONACO photo de presse | eBay

Here's a picture of Caroline having a dinner with her father prior to leaving for the U.S.A to continue her studies.
I'm wondering if the lady walking before her was her grandmother Princess Charlotte:

Princesse CAROLINE DE MONACO photo de presse | eBay

Looks a lot like her. We hardly ever get to see Caroline and Princess Charlotte together with other members of her family.

Back
Top Bottom