Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right whats a matter with me? She is a GREAT BEAUTY so is Grace,Charlotte. Just different. I think I was just agreeing along with my mother, her opinion took over my concious, because she thinks Carolines very pretty but not a great beauty, not even just ''beautiful'' :ohmy: . She says her mouth lips,front teeth,nose,face look like a bunnys thats why. Personally I think her mouth,lips,teeth nose,face are GORGEOUS!;)

I knew that one Picture was missing from thisphotosession :) :rolleyes: (95 ans de mode par caroline de monaco)
The movie star style by Caroline and Stefano
Picture:

Credits:GREMB

Caroline with Baroness de Rothschild at a fashion show in 1980

Credits: Royalty Press Photo

tunney11 said:
What web page did you get this from?
I found it on ebay.

Tosca said:
Two beautiful portraits of Caroline at the 1982 Monaco Grand Prix (Studio Gamma)
1 2

OMG She looks SO much like Stéphanie in these pictures!!!!!! At first, I thought it was Stéph!
And by the way....... I think Caroline is BY FAR more beautiful than Grace and Charlotte.
IMO, Grace had sort of cold, icy beauty, and Charlotte...well she's beautiful. Period.
Caroline, other than being a beauty, IMO has sort of passionate personality, you can see that in her eyes, in her smile. SHe has passion. She lives with passion.
That's something that neither Grace nor Charlotte " transmit" me.

Last edited:
iloveroyals said:

That last one is exquisite. Caroline as a teen, before she cut her hair, was as beautiful a young girl as I have ever seen. More beautiful than Grace at that age, who in my opinion didn't truly come into her looks until she bobbed her hair, into the style we knew and loved on her in the 50s.

I agree with you. I could never have parted with this picture. It was taken on one of her trips back from England, where she was studying as a teen. However, I also loved her with short hair, which she cut about a year or two later. I am going to post some soon.

anag said:
I'm lovin' the hat... :ROFLMAO:.

Ani
..and I find it cute, that little Steph tries to hide herself behind her big cowgirl sister ;) :)
Here's a pic of Caroline at the Prince Pierre Foundation in spring 1988:

Caroline 1988

iloveroyals said:
I agree with you. I could never have parted with this picture. It was taken on one of her trips back from England, where she was studying as a teen. However, I also loved her with short hair, which she cut about a year or two later. I am going to post some soon.

Yes, I loved her short hair in the 70's too. I love her in whatever guise! She's always magnetic.

I have a lot of pictures of young Princess Caroline now. Here are two I took tonight with my palm treo. They came out pretty well.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/monaco/palmtreo/Photo_051207_004.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/monaco/palmtreo/Photo_051207_003.jpg
The Source: People magazine special

Stefano and Caroline (source: my pda/point du vue)
Caroline just before giving birth to Charlotte (same source)
Caroline with Stefano doing a very Pierre gesture (same source of course) In the last, Stefano reminds me so much of Pierre. It could be Pierre, ya know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice pics, CasiraghiTrio, I like the two close ups and the last one from the rally :)

Here's a clipping of Caroline in summer 1989:

Caroline 1989

lea said:
Thanks flowerpower! I had never seen the first photo - and I love her hair in it.

Yes I agree in Pic1 she looks beautiful, Now a day’s her hair is growing, hopefully she will have this hair cut again:)

Caroline strolling with friends
Olycom

tbhrc said:
Some nice pics and portraits:

I especially like this one..great capture! Thanks, tbhrc:flowers:

lea said:
I thought it was Charlotte!

That's true ! She looks amazingly like Charlotte here, maybe because of her hair in her face ?:)

Thanks for the clippings, iceflower. Caroline has a knack for wearing the most beautiful necklaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom