Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Iceflower, i would like to have all those Hola magazines!!:flowers:

Keep an eye on EBAY. Over the years I've seen several magazines available to purchase which has on the covers most of the royal families. You just may be able to own these some day. :flowers:

Great pics you've posted, iloveroyals! I love the first and third one, Caroline has already been perfect as a teenage girl
and made great fashion choices which isn't easy ;):) Thanks a lot!

Here's a pic of Caroline in 1985:

Caroline in 1985

Great pics you've posted, iloveroyals! I love the first and third one, Caroline has already been perfect as a teenage girl
and made great fashion choices which isn't easy ;):) Thanks a lot!

Here's a pic of Caroline in 1985:

Caroline in 1985

Thanks for your picture too. Caroline used to wear a lot of scarves, and I always liked that. I remember reading that Diana could not understand the use of a scarf (at least in fashion), when I think it can turn a hohum look into something very chic, or very hip and cool, depending on the mood you want to create. And Caroline was a master at that, and then developed wearing shawls.

The third picture you mention, I remember the caption said :(it was in "Jours de France") : "en neglige, une allure de star", meaning, "wearing something casual, she looks like a star". She must have been 15 or 16 then since she cut her hair in the summer following her 16th birhday, so it took a lot of confidence to look that way, deliberately, no doubt. No wonder the media started following her like bees to honey ! What princess could compete with her in those days ?:flowers:

She looks like Grace in the last picture.
That's interesting, because I feel Grace is always a little "uptight" in pictures, even spontaneous ones, except those taken by her friend (Conant ?), and it's kind of why I posted it, because to me, she is so unlike Grace. But of course, we all see things with a different perception.:flowers:

No, I didn't mean posture, I ment smile. But yeah, I guess we all do see different things. This is actually the first pic in which she resambeld Grace, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom