Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re wellcome monaco70s and koko :flowers: :flowers:

One more picture but with Albert, the look stunning!

Picture from photosession by Karl Lagerfeld,for Madame Figaro entitle “95 ans de mode par caroline de Monaco

http://i14.tinypic.com/47iijyh.jpg

Wonderful

Thanks so much KL has made really beuatiful pics of Caro.
Do you have the other ones ? Please ? :)
flowerpower said:
You’re wellcome monaco70s and koko :flowers: :flowers:

One more picture but with Albert, the look stunning!

Picture from photosession by Karl Lagerfeld,for Madame Figaro entitle “95 ans de mode par caroline de Monaco

http://i14.tinypic.com/47iijyh.jpg

pouk said:
Thanks so much KL has made really beuatiful pics of Caro.
Do you have the other ones ? Please ? :)
Yes :) I have more, have to scan then ok:flowers:

Ianna said:
Thanks for sharing, flowerpower! :flowers: :)

I have one more of Princess Caroline and Prince Albert..it belong to same photoshooting!

Pic

Some great photos of young Caroline I've found;

Belle

Little woman

Ballet girl

At Beach club

Yes I have that one with Albert going dawn the stair case:) Great photo gallery you fund Ianna!!
I love especially the pic you call :Little woman, she looks so perfect:flowers: Thanks:)

"Belle" is so aptly named. She is spectacular ! And resembles Charlotte as she is now. The first "Pic" makes me regret she was never in the movies. She would have been perfect acting in period movies, or if she had been an actress of the forties, like Joan Crawford. She would have had such screen presence. As it is, in still photographs, she is unforgettable !
Thanks again, Ianna !

Lovely pictures, Ianna and flowerpower! Thank you very much! I agree, she would look great on the silver screen:)

This picture of Caroline from the same photosession, she is wearing a dress and shoes belonging to her mother Princess Grace, when she was a movie star, the dress design is from Edith Head.

http://i3.tinypic.com/2cdga2p.jpg

I have other pictures but in this site you can see then.
Source: Royal-magazin.de
Here is the links:

Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit - Diors New Look 1947
Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit - Art Deco 1927
Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit -1913
Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit und des Jet-Sets

enjoy:flowers: :flowers:

Last edited:
She must have had such fun posing for these pictures ! I know I would've !

I must say, though, that Grace wore such clothing in a unique way. For some of them, her blondness served her well, for others, Caroline's dark hair matches the style better.

Thanks, flowerpower, for the pictures !

Thanks everybody. It's a pleasure to see the pictures you all are sharing with us.

iloveroyals said:
She must have had such fun posing for these pictures ! I know I would've !

I must say, though, that Grace wore such clothing in a unique way. For some of them, her blondness served her well, for others, Caroline's dark hair matches the style better.

Thanks, flowerpower, for the pictures !

Your right iloveroyals:) ! it’s must be great fun having to personified different types of person to take this decade style pictures, when I was a teenager I had this bad habit to make party’s with themes like the 60s the hippies or Arabic Nights, I say bad habit because as I was in the fashion design,everybody aske me to make the costumes!:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics everyone!
Hey Flower you must have had a great time partying in Saint Tropez:lol:

Flower Power

YOU ARE THE BEST !:flowers:

flowerpower said:
This picture of Caroline from the same photosession, she is wearing a dress and shoes belonging to her mother Princess Grace, when she was a movie star, the dress design is from Edith Head.

http://i3.tinypic.com/2cdga2p.jpg

I have other pictures but in this site you can see then.
Source: Royal-magazin.de
Here is the links:

Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit - Diors New Look 1947
Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit - Art Deco 1927
Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit -1913
Prinzessin Caroline - Monaco im Wandel der Zeit und des Jet-Sets

enjoy:flowers: :flowers:

iloveroyals said:
I totally agree! I mean Caroline is absolutely beautiful but I bet that black dress probably looked better on Grace because of her hair not being the same color as the dress. On Caroline though her hair just blends into the dress which makes the whole thing look weird even though that dress is gorgeous, but maybe if she had her hair up it would have looked way better! but thats only my opinion! but those pictures are still great! oh and thanks flowerpower for bringing us such wonderful goodies! :lol:

Thank you all for the nice pics! Espeicially the first pic in your last picture post is so special and great, flowerpower. Thanks :)

Here is a pic of Caroline walking around in Paris in the 1970s:

Caroline 1970s

pouk said:
YOU ARE THE BEST !:flowers:

pouk thanks for your comment!:) you’re too generous!!:flowers: :flowers:

Tosca said:
Thanks for the pics everyone!
Hey Flower you must have had a great time partying in Saint Tropez:lol:
Yap:lol: :lol: you can bet on that!! Have intense fun until you’re 25, then is lots of responsibilities’….

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Iceflower, iloveroyal, Ianna, maya35 You’re welcome:flowers: It’s a pleasure to post new and different pictures of our favorite Princess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for posting your findings, dear flowerpower :flowers:. My two favourites of these are the one of Caroline at the opera in 1985 (pic 3) and the one with Grace. On the first pic she looks so beautiful and perfectly dressed and if you look at the one with Grace you can perfectly compare the body language.

Two beautiful portraits of Caroline at the 1982 Monaco Grand Prix (Studio Gamma)
1 2

Thanks a lot, Tosca ! (You are so lucky to live in Italy. It's a beautiful Country, really !):)

Beautiful B/W portraits, Tosca!:flowers:

Here's bigger version of my current avatar...have feeling that belongs to that famous photosession "95 ans de mode.." Maybe flowerpower can help with whole page clipping? By outfit, I would say it represents fashion of 20's (of 20th century)

Caroline de Mode

Caroline is very beautiful indeed, but not GREAT beauty like her mother. I actually think Charlotte and Grace are the prettiest.

Last edited:
Ianna, what a wonderful picture the one your avatar comes from!

Lucia Rose said:
Caroline is very beautiful indeed, but not GREAT beauty like her mother. I actually think Charlotte and Grace are the prettiest.

I disagree. I think Caroline is also a great beauty, just different than her mother.

Diane

Ianna said:
Beautiful B/W portraits, Tosca!:flowers:

Here's bigger version of my current avatar...have feeling that belongs to that famous photosession "95 ans de mode.." Maybe flowerpower can help with whole page clipping? By outfit, I would say it represents fashion of 20's (of 20th century)

Caroline de Mode

Ianna of I have the clipping:) , but it is cut ( bad habit that I used to have to cut one side of the clipping, spoiling this way the picture on the other side), but the info is on “ les années 1925) the outfit is Chanel, the suit case is Hermes:flowers:

flowerpower said:
Ianna of I have the clipping:) , but it is cut ( bad habit that I used to have to cut one side of the clipping, spoiling this way the picture on the other side), but the info is on “ les années 1925) the outfit is Chanel, the suit case is Hermes:flowers:

Thanks flowerpower on additional infos:flowers: That photosession is just fabolous:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom