Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avareenah said:
Agree totally, Jaya. As one of the world's richest women, Caroline could have all the plastic surgery she wants but she is obviously comfortable turning 50, she looks lovely and I applaud her for this.:flowers:

Either is she extremely self confident or she is scared stiff of scalpels ;)

she has remained as the most beautiful woman as ever....

Tosca said:
Either is she extremely self confident or she is scared stiff of scalpels ;)

Perhaps she is neither? Perhaps she simply accepts the passage of time and the natural ageing process everyone undergoes without worrying about it too much?

:flowers: :flowers: Thank you a lot, Michelle, for these wonderful pics. Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody !!! ;)

Lovely pics Michelle! BTW, where's Seb?

I'm leaving tomorrow, so I'll take the cahnce of wishing you all and your loved ones a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes it's from a party at St. Mortiz that year. Ernst was also there at the party.

rosana said:
I have it in my collection, the magazine says it´s Saint Moritz 1990:flowers:

thanks Rosana - what about the small picture in the bottom corner of that same page - is that Vincent Lindon with Caroline? If so, is there any chance of seeing that larger?

happy new year coming up soon!

lea said:
thanks Rosana - what about the small picture in the bottom corner of that same page - is that Vincent Lindon with Caroline? If so, is there any chance of seeing that larger?

I mean that i have the picture in another magazine. That doesn´t look like Caroline, maybe she´s a french actress. I would like to post the pic but i need a scanner, Ernst is next to her. Happy Nwe Year to all the nice people of the Monaco Forum.

lea said:

I mean that i have the picture in another magazine. That doesn´t look like Caroline, maybe she´s a french actress. I would like to post the pic but i need a scanner, Ernst is next to her. Happy New Year to all the nice people of the Monaco Forum.

Thank you, Monaco70. but I think it was on 1990 because I have the same pic with Caroline wearing the same outfit and earrings between Stefano and Ernst-August.
To answer to Lea, in the small pic in the bottom, you can see Vincent Lindon and the french actress Sophie Marceau. It was for the film "L'étudiante". I agree with you: There's a little ressemblance between Sophie and Caroline.:flowers:

armelle MORAND said:
Thank you, Monaco70. but I think it was on 1990 because I have the same pic with Caroline wearing the same outfit and earrings between Stefano and Ernst-August.
To answer to Lea, in the small pic in the bottom, you can see Vincent Lindon and the french actress Sophie Marceau. It was for the film "L'étudiante". I agree with you: There's a little ressemblance between Sophie and Caroline.:flowers:

Ah - thank you for solving that mystery for me! :flowers:

Thanks iceflower, beautiful pics, i saw some of them so many years ago!!

That apparently was one dress Grace was very upset with Caroline wearing in the way that she did.

A photographer standing on a chair took a photograph and you can imagine the result. Of course, it was published the next day!

Great clippings, tbhrc..Special avatar, love it!:flowers:

Beautiful photo, Tosca! Thanx for sharing!:) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom