Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantal Clement said:
Thank you for posting the picture of Princess Caroline and Philippe Junot's honeymoon picture, Reniapl.. Please keep posting pictures of them.. Where did you get this picture? I have never seen this one before..

Chantal, you can go to Monaco70s' website. There are many pictures of Caroline and Philippe there. Monaco70s is a member of TRF. :) It's called the Realm of Princess Grace, Princess Caroline, and Princess Stephanie. It's a very good site and Monaco updates it regularly. :)

Hi Moncia17, I have already seen Monaco70's website and I check it once in a while to see if there are any new pictures..But I only expect to see different pictures of them that I never seen before. I hope there are new ones. But I can wait until someone post the new ones as each time comes. Thank you for letting me know about Monaco70's website.

Chantal Clement said:
Hi Moncia17, I have already seen Monaco70's website and I check it once in a while to see if there are any new pictures..But I only expect to see different pictures of them that I never seen before. I hope there are new ones. But I can wait until someone post the new ones as each time comes. Thank you for letting me know about Monaco70's website.

You're welcome! Have you tried worldroots.com? Caroline and Philippe are featured there, too. :)

Caroline...about 17 years old or something....:)

(thanks to SIPA)

Attachments

• 00001036_000001.bro.jpg
    00001036_000001.bro.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,973
One more....

(sipa)

Attachments

• 00001237_000001.bro.jpg
    00001237_000001.bro.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,379
i love the picture of her and junot in tahiti!! she does look sexy...

she looks just like charlotte in that last picture!

Thank you Monica and Chantal for the comments about my site :)

Michelle you posted some great pictures, especially the last one, I had never seen it before.

some pixs of the teenage Caroline ............................so beautiful !!:)

(Source: own collection)

Attachments

• Sans titre61.jpg
    Sans titre61.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2,325
  • Sans titre63.jpg
    Sans titre63.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,659
  • Sans titre68.jpg
    Sans titre68.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,270
  • Sans titre69.jpg
    Sans titre69.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,740
Last edited:
Hi Moncia17, I already saw WorldRoots too.. Thank you for informing me about the WorldRoots. And, you are very welcome, Monaco70s!

Thanks for responding to my question(s) Isabel and Monica17; I've been on vacation - great pictures!!!! I saw in one of the threads on Caroline that she studied (in London?) to be a simultaneous translator. Did she ever hold that job, or did she forgo working after she married her first husband (at age 21, correct?).

Great photos!

Iceflower, great findings:) ;) ..Caroline's natural beauty in full shine..
Nina, yours are great too!!;)

Some more pics from the good old days.:p from aci

prvacirue001040178ay.jpg

One more. (source:aci)

prvacirue001228879lb.jpg

Did someone ever see those pix from Caroline as a doll. It was in the yaer that she lost Stefano. Source: Unknow

ei2fdt.jpg

Never seen these really interesting pics before ! Where do you think this doll was sold ?

Widow Caroline

The person who made these dolls should be sick and mad,
My God, this image of mourning Carolyne, with her hair cut, squeletic and extremely sad, trying to survive for her children...... You should be mentally distrurbed to imitate her and make such a doll, and more sick to buy them...:eek: :mad:
Brrrr

The man who did that had to be crazy or really stupid, how could he joke with that?? :mad:

Anyway thanks for the interesting pics towsend! Ive never see´n them before

I read in an old issue of Novella2000 from the 1990, that those "dolls" are special statuettes to be put in the Christmas crèche, which are made in Provence (Southern France) where they're called "santons".

However there's also a district in Naples where the créche makers usually make their little statuettes inspired by the people that distinguished themselves by the year's most significant events. I cannot tell if Caro statuette comes from France or from Naples, but I 'm inclined to believe it's made in Naples.;)

Thanks for posting Towsend!
I'm not to crazy about that doll either.
The poor woman is reeling from the loss of her beloved and someone is trying to make a profit from her grief! Seems horrible to me. It gives me a little more insight as to why she keeps her emotions so guarded and controlled at all times.

Caroline studying in Paris :)
source: Frau im Spiegel

eqsdp3.jpg
eqsdqp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom