Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
Thanks everybody for the pics!

Towsend, if my Mom could see pic #2, she would probably die, as she could mistake Princess Grace and Caroline for her late sister and I when I was young.

Ciao belli.

:eek: So you look like Caroline? :eek: Wow :rolleyes:

Towsend, if my Mom could see pic #2, she would probably die, as she could mistake Princess Grace and Caroline for her late sister and I when I was young.

Ciao belli.
Yes, Wow! I think we all want to see now your photo were you look like Caroline..

Last edited by a moderator:
monaco70s said:
:eek: So you look like Caroline? :eek: Wow :rolleyes:

I did, as they said. I put some weight in the meantime, but I have less wrinkles!:D

Sorry guys for my last quick response, but I have lesser time than ever these days.

As for your question, Towsend, when I was a kid and then a teenager, I seemed to have a startling resemblance to Princess Caroline, according to other people, although I didn' t think so at that time. However now that I've seen some images of that time, and think of what I looked like those days , perhaps they were almost right. Although I've never though to be that beautiful!

When I was a kid, my Mom was often suggested to send a pic of myself to Princess Grace, which she never did, of course.

Anyhow I'll post you one, the next time I visit my Mom, who, unfortunately doesn't live just round the corner, so you must be patient for the moment. :)

Hugs and kisses.

Tosca said:
Sorry guys for my last quick response, but I have lesser time than ever these days.

As for your question, Towsend, when I was a kid and then a teenager, I seemed to have a startling resemblance to Princess Caroline, according to other people, although I didn' t think so at that time. However now that I've seen some images of that time, and think of what I looked like those days , perhaps they were almost right. Although I've never though to be that beautiful!

When I was a kid, my Mom was often suggested to send a pic of myself to Princess Grace, which she never did, of course.

Anyhow I'll post you one, the next time I visit my Mom, who, unfortunately doesn't live just round the corner, so you must be patient for the moment. :)

Hugs and kisses.
Wow that must have been something to look like CAroline in her youth!!!! you must have had all the guys chasing you :p one of my high school teachers look alot like PRincess Caroline now except with auburn coloured hair and glasses

Well Tosca that must be great to look like Caroline. You mother must be very proud . I dont know what the date was from the pix I send to this tread. Many years ago I got a big box full of Grace and Caroline pix. I still have them and I scan some to send them to this forum..

Last edited:
Caro was soo beautiful! The pic of Caro in which she's laughing shows Albert tied with a chain, Grace, Stephanie, and Antoinette laughing lol

what do you mean 'Caroline was so beautiful'? haha she is still beautiful ^____^

That black and white picture of Caroline getting out of the car looks exactly like Charlotte!!!! WOW

Thanks for the compliments Towsend! However this resemblance hasn't brought me so much good luck! But that's another story.

As for the guys, oh yes, but my Mom used to mark me closely. Ha,ha! Of course she was proud, and used to call me "my little princess Caroline", but later she became very strict.

Anyway, let's change subject now! According to the mag "CHI", Princess Caroline will be chairing next AMADE meeting on April 7th and 8th in Monaco.

Ciao, belli.

I'm a bit confused. Is Caroline holding a doll
or is it little Stéphanie she has in her arms? :)

Its baby Stephanie. Caroline was 8 years old then.

Towsend I LOVE ur pics! thanks for adding them! My fav this time was the one of the family celebrating Rainier's 25th in 1974. Do u have more pics from that ocassion?

Hi to all..being away for while..

..so many great photos been posted here..towsend you rule..:)

Some more..

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,123
  • Caro on cover.JPG
    Caro on cover.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 3,529
  • Caro_side hair2.JPG
    Caro_side hair2.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,542
Ianna said:
Hi to all..being away for while..

..so many great photos been posted here..towsend you rule..:)

Some more..
Welcome back Ianna ^___^ nice pics...whoa...young CAroline and Charlotte could so pass as twins!!!

towsend said:
Well Tosca that must be great to look like Caroline. You mother must be very proud . I dont know what the date was from the pix I send to this tread. Many years ago I got a big box full of Grace and Caroline pix. I still have them and I scan some to send them to this forum..

Towsend, you mentioned having a box full of pix of Grace and Caroline. I also used to have a ton of them, as I collected their pix since "time immemorial". I am feeling like being the "jurassic" member of this forum. Ha, ha!
Unfortunately I lost them when I moved after getting married. I also had a rare pic of Caroline, you'll probably never see again around, which dated back from '77 when Caroline had weight problems and grow rather fat. She was with Christina Onassis, and believe me she looked fatter than her! The pic was published on a magazine called "La Domenica del Corriere", that doesn't exist anymore.

I would have really liked to see that pic of Caroline with Christina back then. I remember reading on a mag from that time that Christina didn't get along well with Caroline...who knows really because later in the 80s they went skiing together.

Tosca said:
I also had a rare pic of Caroline, you'll probably never see again around, which dated back from '77 when Caroline had weight problems and grow rather fat. She was with Christina Onassis, and believe me she looked fatter than her! The pic was published on a magazine called "La Domenica del Corriere", that doesn't exist anymore.

NO way CAroline fat? that's so hard to imagine! she's so slim and she has a great body in her 40s still!!! wow i can never imagine her being fat :eek:

hillary_nugent said:
NO way CAroline fat? that's so hard to imagine! she's so slim and she has a great body in her 40s still!!! wow i can never imagine her being fat :eek:

Unfortunately she was, and this happened a few months before she married Junot. The mags of that time reported that he used to call her "Ma grosse", that means "My fatty girl" in French. I wish I stil had that pic. I know it's hard to believe. Then after divorcing Junot she got the reversal problem.

A pic from far 1971

Great pics everyone! I'm happy to see a color version of the J'aime Monaco pic :)

pix

more young Caroline...........................:)

Attachments

• 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 652
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,670
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,565
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,485
Great photos everyone....Iceflower thanx for those with Albert..and Townsend, I 'm like broken record to myself saying always the same..great photos..I adore one of Princess Grace with little Caroline..soul eyes..photo for frame..when there would be colour version of that photo..

Some I have..

Attachments

• 00.JPG
    00.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,608
  • 1970.jpg
    1970.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,719
  • Caro_swim suit1.JPG
    Caro_swim suit1.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,663
  • 1983_Caroline with her dog.JPG
    1983_Caroline with her dog.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,543
Ianna said:
Great photos everyone....Iceflower thanx for those with Albert..and Townsend, I 'm like broken record to myself saying always the same..great photos..I adore one of Princess Grace with little Caroline..soul eyes..photo for frame..when there would be colour version of that photo..

Some I have..

Great pic too for you Ianna !:) :p
some others........................

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,616
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,472
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,446
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 3,219
the beauty............................

Attachments

• 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3,048
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,498
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,341
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 532
Does anyone have pics of Caro when she was young in Paris with Dalida or any other popular 70s french singers/musicians?

If I'll find monaco I'll post it!

Attachments

• Caro_cirque.JPG
    Caro_cirque.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,443
  • 1977.jpg
    1977.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 505
  • 1970s_Caro with mom.JPG
    1970s_Caro with mom.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,559
  • 1980_In MC.jpg
    1980_In MC.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 744
Awesome pics Ianna!!! Is the pic of Caroline and Albert from the ocassion when Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh visited Monaco?

Thanks Ianna ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom