The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Royal Highness

I wonder sometimes if Caroline is eager to get the throne. Do you all think so. I don't know so I don't want to pass judgment.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Royal Highness

Pic 1. Princess Caroline at 16
Pic 2. Modelling..different look..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Caro young.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	78615  
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Heir Apparent

how long was Caroline's modelling career and whatever happened to it? I don't really like what she wore in the second picture but i guess that is fashion ^___^
Old 02-27-2005, 07:17 AM
Aristocracy

Caroline was pretty with long hair... But anyway I don't think her features are as beautiful as Charlotte's.
Old 02-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caroline certainly looked beautiful in the Junot years (1978-1980) and also in the Casiraghi era :)
Old 02-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Courtier

Smile Young and Beautiful Caroline

Beautiful Caroline !:)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	105.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	99924   Click image for larger version

Name:	20.jpg
Views:	1559
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	99925   Click image for larger version

Name:	58.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	99927  
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Gentry

In my opinion Caroline as a teenager was more beautiful than either Charlotte or her mother Grace. To me, Grace didn't really come into her looks until her early 20's, when she bobbed her hair instead of wearing it long and curly, and simplified her style sense. As for Charlotte, I do find her extremely beautiful, but she does have her father's very square face and her grandfather's large protruding ears. Her full lips can also seem sometimes rather out of proportion to the rest of her face. Caroline was just exquisite in every way; she still is very striking - if not Quite so heart-stopping :)
Old 03-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Courtier

I agree, completely. In my opinion, Grace was the most stunning of the three at the top of her beauty, but not as a teenager; as for Charlotte, we'll have to wait and see, but at the moment she is not as beautiful as her mother was, even if they are very similar.
Kisses

ETA: loved the jumping pic...
Old 03-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Royal Highness

I also like that photo of Caroline in swimsuit..cute one..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Family_skking Grace Albie caro.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	107858   Click image for larger version

Name:	Skiing_gstad_75.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	107862   Click image for larger version

Name:	POPE.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	107863  
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I definetly agree with Grace! Princess Grace was the most beautiful of the 3 and Caroline was much prettier than Charlotte at her current age...I think Charlotte needs a change. Her mom experimented a lot in the 70s.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Serene Highness

I think Caroline is the most beautiful but Grace and Charlotte are both just as beautiful but in different ways of course!!!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Serene Highness

For me Charlotte is more beatiful than her mother and Grace (for the moment ).
I think that her square face make her prettier , because it´s different.
Well, all of her are gourgous.
Great pics for everyone!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

In my opinion, Princess was one of the most beautiful women in the world. She was perfect: beautiful, kind, nice, religious and always elegant.

Caroline was (is) very pretty too, but she's no so nice as her mother and her eyes are sad... But she seems a very strong woman.

I don't find Charlotte a very stunning girl... she's common, her lips are too big, but her hair is very pretty!

:)
Old 03-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Gentry

i think charlotte's best feature are her lips and eyebrows. i hope when she gets older she won't thin her brows like her mother did. another thing, i belive when caroline was younger she dressed better then char does today, but char does have her moments when she looks great.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
I definetly agree with Grace! Princess Grace was the most beautiful of the 3 and Caroline was much prettier than Charlotte at her current age...I think Charlotte needs a change. Her mom experimented a lot in the 70s.

I agree with Grace and Monaco70s. However a cousin of mine, during a trip to Montecarlo in the early 70's, had the chance to see the Princely Family. He said that Princess Grace was stunning, but he also said that Caroline wasn't so beautiful as she was portrayed in mags. He stated that she's more photogenic than beautiful. I never saw them in persn, but I think that Charlotte looks more childish than her Mom was at her age. I followed almost all the Caroline saga , since we are the same age.

Ciao!
Old 03-13-2005, 06:36 AM
Courtier

I think as a teenager maybe Caroline was more photogenic than really beautiful, but later on she became more and more beautiful...that's why I think we have to wait some more years for Charlotte, she might become stunning as well (but I respect all those who think she is already wonderful, after all it's alla a matter of taste).

A friend of mine met Caroline and Stefano in Sardinia, in mid-80s, and she said they were one of the most stunning couple she had ever seen: they made everybody turn their heads even before people reognized them...I think Caroline's looks improved with tima, and in the mid-80s she was at her best.

Kisses
Old 03-13-2005, 09:47 AM
Royal Highness

Talking abot beauty, I have to say that Grace had that classic beauty in every way you look..She was as her name says.. so graceful, charming, stylish..

Opposite, Caroline and Charlotte inherited exotic beauty..dark hair..dark blue eyes..darker tan..I find Charlotte as most beautiful of all three as child..little cutie..

But talking in this days..Charlotte was stunning when she was 15, 16 years old (remember those photosJ), more than Caroline in her age..but nowadays she has that common beautiful look and not so attractive as Caroline's in her 18, 19s...maybe because Char's fahion rule is to be simple and chic, while Caroline was opposite- showing her beauty in all glory in that elegant evening gowns, attractive make up in her disco era nightlife..As mother she was really soo beautiful, while for Charlotte will have to wait..

In conclusion, it's really hard to put a strong line between them..each of them has something unique that makes her special for each generation that come.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with you Tosca, Grace, and Ianna. Caroline did improve as time went by...I think Caroline was beautiful when she was married to Phillipe (1978-80) and during the Casiraghi years.

Charlotte def. like Ianna said was stunning when she was 14-16, more than Caroline, but right now she isn't very stunning.

I guess everyone has different opinions.

And Tosca wow you've been a fan so many years! That's awesome!
Old 03-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Nobility

I think that Caroline is more beautiful than Charlotte.....I don´t know why..but, Caroline´s face is more harmonious than Charlotte......
Old 03-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Aristocracy

I agree, Nathalian. I think that Charlotte is very striking and extremely attractive, but when Princess Caroline was around the age Charlotte is now, she was breathtakingly beautiful (and in my opinion, still a very lovely woman).