Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flowerpower said:
I agree with you tosca:) :), that’s why I say’s it intentionally, when Pss Caro was 18 I was 14, so I remember very well that everybody comment that she was so beautiful and didn’t need to be so exhibitionist:eek: :D

:D :D That's typical of beautiful girls: to show more than needed...;) :D

Caroline in her first engagement for children in Monaco in 1978
(PDV)

2384xu.jpg

2350gk.jpg

2370te.jpg

2332ww.jpg

2364ov.jpg

Caroline in her first engagement for children in Monaco in 1978

Ooh, thanks for those pictures. I've never seen them before. This is absolutely my favorite thread in all the royals forum.

Love this pic, we can see the contrast with The Palace and the modern Princess:)
Pic by Norman Parkinson
(hola)

vfw6qd.jpg

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

flowerpower said:
Love this pic, we can see the contrast with The Palace and the modern Princess:)

Yes it´s true! A very modern princess wearing jeans and heels;) while the palace is so elegant
I also love the pic you posted from look magazine she looks beautiful

Yes she has always been pretty,beautiful! So is Grace and Charlotte. But I would say Charlotte is the most beautiful of them all. Who thinks is the most beautiful?

Would anybody have any pics of Caroline when she supossdly was chubby or fat? I have seen pictures of her all through the decades NEVER HAS BEEN CHUBBY OT FAT!! ALWAYS SLIM!! But if there are pictures of her like that please post them! Becuase I just can't belive it.

De La Cruza said:
Would anybody have any pics of Caroline when she supossdly was chubby or fat? I have seen pictures of her all through the decades NEVER HAS BEEN CHUBBY OT FAT!! ALWAYS SLIM!! But if there are pictures of her like that please post them! Becuase I just can't belive it.

Those pics existed and were published by a mag named "La Domenica Del Corriere". They were taken at the beginning of year 1977. I couldn't find any of them on the net. Maybe they have been made disappear. Perhaps if somebody living in Italy has the chance of visiting a newspaper library and post them...

Beautiful pic of Caro 1978, she has such beautiful teeth’s !!
Although Pss Grace had also splendid teeth’s, Caro’s are even more splendid :D

(paris match)

vmu7h2.jpg

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

Usually this famous picture by H. Newton is cut, only showing Caro face but I like to see all the environment of a picture, it gives more glamour ah style to the picture:)

(hola)

vmvdbq.jpg

Yeah she does have the best mouth and teeth ever! So does daughter charlotte Charlotte has the same mouth and teeth,except Charlottes lips are fuller. No wonder Princess caroline beauty title nickname in France and Monaco is La bouche D'or which means in English from French Mouth of Now!

I might be wrong but as far as I know l'or means gold, so la bouche d'or would be mouth of gold. Mouth of now might be la bouche d'heure or de l' heure. But please correct me, I'm just learning French.

Princess Caroline and her Parents arrived in Maxim's for Caroline 18th 's Birthday
Contrary to Charlotte Caroline birthday was a little private party because she will pass her baccalaureat :(

(PDV)

2630bw.jpg

Great pics Nina, Caroline looks really nervous.... If I imagine that people would have taken pics of me that day, I would have gone crazy....

in the last pic it's funny to see the two old women in the back wispering about her as she walks by

tbhrc said:
Great pics Nina, Caroline looks really nervous.... If I imagine that people would have taken pics of me that day, I would have gone crazy....

Yes me too :p it's more difficult !!

Princess Caroline and Roberto rosselini
(pdv)
1369ju.jpg

1376pw.jpg

These pics are so rare, Nina, once more: thank you very much!

Here is a pic of Caroline from the late 70s:

wi9esl.jpg

(NW)

Great portrait Caroline looks very nice !Thanks !:)
some of PDV

utj280sq.jpg

sanstitre0vj.jpg

2644az.jpg

I love tha one her smile is fab !

In the last picture where she is smiling, you can see a little bit of Stephanie. Nice pics Nina.

It's a pleasure !!:) :p

Caroline at a fashion show in Paris in 1977
(PDV)

3137eb.jpg
3124dk.jpg
3118hi.jpg

Thanks everyone for all pics !! Great Job !:) ;)
Some portrait
3365tm.jpg

(SIETE DIAS ULUSTRADOS)
portrait485yy.jpg

(HOLA)
portrait472ka.jpg

(APL)

Thanks Tbhrc !! she is wonderfull so gracefull !!:)
some of my favourite....
APL,Paris Match

portrait347wg.jpg

portrait284pn.jpg

portrait4ji.jpg

Wonderful pics, Nina! :)

Here is also one form the 70s:

xfw85y.jpg

(BUNTE)

This portrait is Absolutly wonderful !! Caroline is very beautiful !! Thanks Ice as always great Job !!:) ;)

Caroline and sister in 70s at school (pdv)

3422uu.jpg

Caroline and her mother (aci)
1658cr.jpg

Caroline at a Christmas day in Monaco 1977 (Pdv)
2687nb.jpg

Beautiful pics of Princess Caroline when she was teenger and in her early twenty..Thanks for posting, Iceflower and Nina8675..;)

Thanks Ice for your great post !!:)

some of my favourite............
Paris Match, Life

3704om.jpg

3745ko.jpg

3756fb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom