Princess Caroline Pictures: 70s & 80s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pss Caroline, 1978 (not sure)
(hola)

spdibt.jpg

Pss Caroline, 1984
(hola)

spdirl.jpg

Pss Caroline, Photo by Helmut Newton
(gente)

spdnok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Match

Princess Caroline and Robertino Rossellini - 1981

spgq4w.jpg
spgq5w.jpg

My God, tbhrc, you are really working hard this Saturday! Thanks for the pictures!

De La Cruza said:
She's pregnant with Charlotte in those photos!:p :)

Thanks for the information de la cruza ! :p

quotidien58vt.jpg
soiree337sj.jpg

officiel249zb.jpg

soiree61gg.jpg

yahoo group, rue des archives,eastnews

Oy. Those pantsuits don't work on either Grace or Caroline!

Ann

Glad to see you back in the forums Nina! By the way nice pics ;) And i agree with Suonymona those pants doesn´t fit at all the princesses
Oh all the pics posted by tbhrc are great! caroline looks very bautiful

I've never seen that first black and white pic before, Nina, good find!
Some clippings from HOLA:
t015xv.jpg

(HOLA/ebay)

From Paris Match

Caroline in the USA - 1984

t05jm9.jpg

And a random pic

t05jqq.jpg

So great pics Tbhrc !! Thanks a lot !:)

some of my collection !

1182ze.jpg

259ua.jpg

WOW. She so Beautiful. I guess the Grimaldis, Kelly's,Casiraghi's were cursed with that wonderful beauty.She and Charlotte share those wanted and considered most attrative and desireable femminie facial features. Little nose,big almond like eyes,full pouty lips and nice teeth,delicate but definet chin,prety femminine foreheads and hairlines. I've noticed that Princess grace had the most beautiful forehead and hairline of women and her children. She had a small widows peak which is considered a mark of beauty. Delicate rounded forehead,smooth not high not low just the right shape and size. it looks like Charlotte inherited that from her grandmother. I've notice also that Charlotte shares the same gestures and facial expressions not only her mother but Grace as well.

Princess Caroline at the wedding of her cousin Diane Isabel De Polignac in lisbonne in 1977.
She was alone and without Phillipe who's her fiance since 3 weeks !:p

(PDV)
1005ev.jpg

994th.jpg

977os.jpg

1015ni.jpg

Wonderful rare pics, Nina!!
On those pics of the wedding she looks much too young for already having a fiance ;)

Some different pics of Caroline...................
(PDV,ACI)

1714hg.jpg

2138fi.jpg

2037dy.jpg

2152pb.jpg

WOW. She and daughter Charlotte have the best mouth lips and set of teeth. No wonder her beauty title in France,Monaco is LaBoche D'or.

I love your pics Ice ! :) Caroline looks so natural I love too this part of the princess !! Thanks a lot for posting !

some of my collection....
(PDV)
:eek: :eek:
2563zc.jpg
portrait37at.jpg
2484up.jpg

oops I guess something poped out unintentionally!:eek: :D lol

tigerlilly2005 said:
is that the same dress that she wore at her engagement???
I think so as well :) and great pic, flowerpower!

oops I guess something poped out intentionally, and cant blame the bad influence of Philippe Junot, because at that time she didn’t know him…:eek: :D
(Gente it,hola)
cro girl said:
oops I guess something poped out unintentionally!:eek: :D lol

v6m8fr.jpg

v8m1cg.jpg

This is from Hola magazine the party were she were the dress, and the another clipping from Gente it, is the full size of my pic, I cut half of the pic some many years ago..

vcs23c.jpg

vcs2z6.jpg

Last edited:
flowerpower said:
oops I guess something poped out intentionally, and cant blame the bad influence of Philippe Junot, because at that time she didn’t know him…:eek: :D
(Gente it)

I didn't think it was unintentional. I first saw those pics back in 1975, if I'm not mistaken. Caroline was in a Paris disco and was wearing the same dress she wore when she posed on the occasion of her 18th birthday, but that time she forgot to wear the sash.
In Italy those photo were published by "La Domenica del Corriere" (not "GENTE), usually thought to be a serious mag. However it was sued for "insulting a foreign Head of State"

v82dzs.jpg

Last edited:
In Gstaad in 1977(picturedesk)
v82zag.jpg

Tosca said:
In Gstaad in 1977(picturedesk)
v82zag.jpg

Great Pics tosca, I've the near same pics Of Caroline in switzerland !
thanks for post it !
(PDV)

2470rl.jpg

I agree with you tosca:) :), that’s why I say’s it intentionally, when Pss Caro was 18 I was 14, so I remember very well that everybody comment that she was so beautiful and didn’t need to be so exhibitionist:eek: :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom