Princess Caroline Pictures: 50s & 60s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for confirming that, queenofthelight :flowers:

Two pics of Caroline in June 1969 - thoughtful and with very big glasses ;)

** 1969 - 1 ** 1969 - 2 **

Wow, Princess Caroline got a big sunglasses that looks like an adult sunglasses. Thank you for posting the pics, Iceflower.:flowers:

They seem to be very happy in their holidays:flowers:

In this last photo ,Caroline is dancing ballet.Caroline was very fond of ballet:flowers:

How elegant and classic is Grace with little Caroline, who looks like a doll

I think alot of those pictures of Caroline when she was younger look just like Stephanie! It is really hard to tell at times if it is Caroline or Stephanie without the caption underneath the pictures!

I love the one of Carolina dancing ballet! I did ballet for 14 years..I've only seen a picture of young Carolina practicing,and one of Grace helping her practice! MERCI!

They were tender parents and Caroline looks like a doll.Thanks queenofthelight:flowers:

Amazing photos,queenofthelight.Caroline was so cute baby:flowers:

Mum looks pretty wonderful too!:flowers:

Heya everyone,

I've been a "lurker" around here for awhile, but I decided to post this pic I found of Caroline and Stephanie because it was too cute not to share. :flowers: Sorry if it's already been posted! :S

http://i35.tinypic.com/29c9csl.jpg

Amy
x

Welcome, Thecia, and great to see you participating now :flowers:

The pic has actually already been posted in the family's
retrospective thread, it's one of the cutest pics of the
two sisters, a wonderful moment the camera captured,
so we leave it here for all those who haven't seen it yet...

It's so funny to compare the baby P. Caroline was and the woman she turned out to be... By the way, it's said that when he fisrt saw Caroline, P.Rainer said she was a superb baby... And indeed she was!:baby::baby::baby:

When Princess Caroline was a little girl, before going to bed, she rang up her daddy, Prince Rainier and said how strongly she loved him or asked him to come and kiss her on the cheeks before her sleeping.

When Princess Caroline was a little girl, before going to bed, she rang up her daddy, Prince Rainier and said how strongly she loved him or asked him to come and kiss her on the cheeks before her sleeping.

P. Rainier and P. Caroline must have had a very special relationship: she was his first born, she showed through out her life the same strenght and sense of duty P. Rainier had. She's no doubt a true Grimaldi, and he must have been so proud of her...:hug:

Back
Top Bottom