Princess Caroline Pictures: 50s & 60s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread to post and discuss pictures of Princess Caroline in the 50s and 60s. Please remember to name the source of your pics and to host them on other sites like Tiny Pic.

You can find the old thread here.

Happy posting!

Some random ones from PdV, Vogue, Royalty Mag

pointdevue1jp6.jpg
pointdevue2nr6.jpg
royalty13bv9.jpg

vogueyg7.jpg

vogue1ep7.jpg
royalty1mm4.jpg

royalty2pv6.jpg

royalty3kz1.jpg

royalty4at5.jpg

So adorable at dinner table:) Thanx tbhrc!

Portrait of 10-month old Princess..Such a cutie pie:)

27zd6y0.jpg

(le Soir)

The one above and the sixth one (on the balcony with Grace and Rainier wearing the bamboo hat) could almost be Alexandra with a darker complexion!

Ann

The one at the dinner table is my favourite of these as well. You can nearly hear the voice saying: "Caroline, Albert, listen.." . So cute, thanks for posting, tbhrc!

One of Princess Caroline's first article - France Dimanche

ba1vr9.jpg

tbhrc said:
One of Princess Caroline's first article - France Dimanche
That's an interesting finding as to the fact how many articles have followed this one - thousands, millions..?!:)

Caroline as a little girl:

4c3gifb.jpg
2s1rr6a.jpg

(Bunte)

wow tbhrc that picture look so much like charlotte!

Caroline was the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! I actually think that when Alexandra was about 1-2 years old, she had a striking resemblance to her mother when she was the same age. And Charlotte looked just Caroline as a child, from the hair do's to the gaped front teeth! Its amazing.

thanks for the great pics everyone. I love the one fron tbhrc with Caroline & Albert at the table. It is precious.:flowers: :wub:

:wub: Amazing pics Tosca. A lovely little girl.:wub:

princess charlotte surely look exactly like here paternal grandmother charlotte so no wonder caroline and her sister stepahnie get tan easily from her grandmother princess Charlotte s mother from ALGERIA TAN EASILY - LUCKY princesses charlotte and her sis Stpehanie while prince Albert very fair skin from his lovely IRISH mother PRINCESS GRACE S SIDE THE KELLY FAMILY - I wonder if u anyone notice that? smile

i have been to Algeirs Algeria - people there all arabs not black africans - no way! its north of africa rite by mediterrean sea - nice there plus lovely tan arabians - hope u knowhat i mean ?

Princess Caroline going to school - Pic

I second that! Lovely clipping, iceflower!:flowers:

Here's one pic of little Caroline (& doll:) ) arriving at some event during family's visit to Ireland -- Pic (It's just me or there's very strong resemblance with Stephanie in that particular photo?)

Little cutie

In the first Pic she's doing this thing with her mouth that Charlotte used to do when she was litte. Cute.

Ani

Princess Caroline - Prima Ballerina

2 3

I found this at ebay. The seller claims that this is an original announcement of her birth with a picture of her that I have never seen before. Here is the link to ebay, and here the announcement with that pic:

Click here

Some nice pics of Caroline as a baby and as a child.

1 2 3 4 5

Back
Top Bottom