Princess Caroline Pictures: 50s & 60s - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroline was a cute child, a pain in my life but I tell u videos r so better she's always about to do something.

I think when Jackie was married to Onassis, she and her children spent often part of their summers with the Grimaldis (who went to Skorpios several times I think...)
That looks like Caro in the photo but it is blurred and I really cannot tell if it is Caro ornot.
I seriously doubt the Grimaldis went to Skorpios as Jackie and Grace were not the best of friends. Grace maintained her friendship and strong bond with Maria Callas.. even sending her an invitation to come down and stay with them when Aristotle married Jackie. Grace tried putting in contact lenses once before a meeting with Jackie and it was disaster-as Grace inadvertently kept Jackie waiting without wanting to. Jackie and Grace did not share great vibes as far as I know.
Grace was friends with Jackie and with Callas- a bosom buddy.Caro attended the funeral of Callas but did not go to that of Jackie's. So I think that would summarize the fact that the bond with the Kennedy clan was not astrong as the media makes it out to be.

Didn't Jackie invite Grace to visit John Kennedy when he was in the hospital once ? (before he was president, obviously). I remember reading about that visit in a Kennedy-women biography, don't remember which one. Sorry this is off topic. I remember reading about Jackie being upset about that incident you mention, Jaya, and also that Jackie delighted in imitating Grace, in the worst way. And also that both Carolines, at least once, were in Central Park together with their mothers. But I don't remember the source. Seems unlikely when you think of it. OK, maybe this should be moved to another thread.

Didn't she dress up in a nurses outfit, or was that someone else?

love the pictures of Grace.

Ok on the news tonight I just heard there was some kind of pole as to who was the most beautiful American woman ever. Grace Kelly was the winner :flowers:. They talked about her marrying a prince and did not mention one thing about her son's new engagement. Snore! Maybe he can get some interest from SA if that is what Monaco needs now;). I'm proud we were able to deliver someone like Grace, once upon a time.:flowers:

Ah, looking at Princess Caroline practicing ballet as a young teen makes me so wish that Charlotte took ballet so that she could have her mother's regal bearing/posture. That's the only difference aesthetically between these two in my humble opinion ~ one carries herself like a queen ~ whilst the other tends to hunch over/stoop just a tad bit.

It's never too late to improve your posture, young Charlotte, just a few lessons at finishing school or ballet could do the trick. And before you know it your back will be as flat as a washboad, just like your mother Princess Caroline's. :)

Ah, looking at Princess Caroline practicing ballet as a young teen makes me so wish that Charlotte took ballet so that she could have her mother's regal bearing/posture. That's the only difference aesthetically between these two in my humble opinion ~ one carries herself like a queen ~ whilst the other tends to hunch over/stoop just a tad bit.

It's never too late to improve your posture, young Charlotte, just a few lessons at finishing school or ballet could do the trick. And before you know it your back will be as flat as a washboad, just like your mother Princess Caroline's. :)

Charlotte took dance classes when she was about 5. I remember a picture of a mourning sad Caroline accompanying Charlotte in her first ballet class. Another picturee was showing Caroline accompanying Andrea boy in his violin lesson.
But maybe Charlotte did not like dance and she stopped. As regards the posture, Charlotte has her mother's posture sometimes. But i think her bad posture is especially whe she feels bad with photographers, her body's language shows that she wants to "disappear"

Charlotte took dance classes when she was about 5. I remember a picture of a mourning sad Caroline accompanying Charlotte in her first ballet class. Another picturee was showing Caroline accompanying Andrea boy in his violin lesson.
But maybe Charlotte did not like dance and she stopped. As regards the posture, Charlotte has her mother's posture sometimes. But i think her bad posture is especially whe she feels bad with photographers, her body's language shows that she wants to "disappear"
Yes indeed Charlotte does appear to look like she wants to be left alone many times.To become invisible so to speak.... So she did take "some" ballet but became a lady of equestrianism.Thanks Fandesacs.I have never seen Caro on a horse ever.....

I readed princess Caroline stayed at Ava Gardner´s house in London few times. Has anybody got more details?

Last edited:
All these old pics of Caroline as a child makes me long for the new generation of children that her eldest children will have one day, as well as her brother & his wife's future children. :heart:

Caroline with her parents at a fashion show. (source:unknown)

PIC

Back
Top Bottom