Princess Caroline Pictures: 50s & 60s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome flowerpower...

Princess Caroline's christening- ITN Stills Part 1

vfwmls.jpg
vfwmq8.jpg
vfwms7.jpg
vfwmu0.jpg
vfwmyh.jpg
vfwn6x.jpg

Princess Caroline's christening- ITN Stills Part 2

vfwnf5.jpg
vfwoqf.jpg
vfwos4.jpg
vfwown.jpg
vfwoys.jpg

Looking at this screencaps, I wonder if someone knows who are Princess Caroline's godparents?

On Part I of christening (3# pic), there's little girl standing by nurse who's holiding Caroline. Long time ago I found on ebay small bunch of clippings where little girl like mentioned one, was holding Caroline in Palace's nursery. Some of the lines which were describing those clippings said that godmother Margaret ?(forgot the full name) holds little Princess..Wonder if someone knows more?

wow I´ve never seen those before! esp love those of Grace and little caroline...so cute.
Thanks!

Great pics tbhrc! Ianna there is a thread somewhere in the forum in which the godparents for the Grimaldis were written on. Maybe there you can find the answer to your question ;)

Looks like Caroline didn't like the camera from "go" but had adapted by her christening.

Ann

monaco70s said:
Great pics tbhrc! Ianna there is a thread somewhere in the forum in which the godparents for the Grimaldis were written on. Maybe there you can find the answer to your question ;)

I searched on Internet (couldn't find on forum) and got the name of the Princess Caroline's godmother; Margaret Ann Davis (Meg). She's Peggy's daughter, and niece of Grace. Afterwards in life, Princess Caroline was godmother to Margaret's eldest son; Richard.

You're all welcome, I'm glad you liked the stills...

And Nina, I love that pic, that's new to me, so thanks.... ;)

Ianna said:
I searched on Internet (couldn't find on forum) and got the name of the Princess Caroline's godmother; Margaret Ann Davis (Meg). She's Peggy's daughter, and niece of Grace. Afterwards in life, Princess Caroline was godmother to Margaret's eldest son; Richard.

Meg, along with her sister Mary Lee and Princess Antoinette's daughters, was a flower girl in Grace's wedding.

Nina, your pic of baby Caroline in her mother's arms, biting her little fist is too cute, thank you very much :)

A nice one from Howell Conant

20p314m.jpg

Time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it right here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom