Serene Highness

Few More
Sorce:ANP

http://tinypic.com/f4jpj9.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f4jr4j.jpg

Old 11-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
The face of that guy riding on horseback looks familiar to me... Couldn't he be Thierry Rozier's father by any chance?

Old 11-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Courtier

Old 11-04-2005, 10:58 PM

Wow!!The Princess looks very beautiful,especially in the last but one pic of yours,photofan!Great job.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Caroline official portrait in honour of her 3rd birthday..She was so cute and lovely..and that pose..:p :) (from Ullstein)

Princess Garce with Caroline, 1970 (Ullstein) So great colour pic!

Old 12-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Serene Highness

That is an AWESOME picture of the two of them... it's strange to see them in color... ha ha
Old 12-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Little Princess Caroline pictured in the pages of an old copy of "OGGI" magazine.(source: OGGI)

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7591/6357mp.jpg
Old 12-20-2005, 07:53 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Princess Caroline official portrait in honour of her 3rd birthday..She was so cute and lovely..and that pose..:p :) (from Ullstein)

Princess Garce with Caroline, 1970 (Ullstein) So great colour pic!
Wonderful pictures Ianna! The outfit Grace is wearing reminds me of an outfit that Caroline wore on vacation once, I believe her shirt was a t-shirt instead of a blouse, but the colors of the outfit were very much the same, if I'm remembering correctly. We've read that Andrea models himself after his father, and we've seen Charlotte in styles reminiscent of Caroline, I wonder if Caroline sometimes picks looks that remind her of her mother?
Old 12-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
Wonderful pictures Ianna! The outfit Grace is wearing reminds me of an outfit that Caroline wore on vacation once, I believe her shirt was a t-shirt instead of a blouse, but the colors of the outfit were very much the same, if I'm remembering correctly. We've read that Andrea models himself after his father, and we've seen Charlotte in styles reminiscent of Caroline, I wonder if Caroline sometimes picks looks that remind her of her mother?
Hi Lea!:) You're most welcome! I think that "remind look" is possible, or idea of "what to dress-up" knowing how Princess Grace was very stylish woman no matter if some official event was about or just day on the beach. Her girls when talking about fashion learned from the best.:) I read somewhere article in which there is mentioned how in childhood Princess Caroline was amazed by her mother's dresses, evening gowns..I think everyone would be when seeing their wardrobes:p

I have one photo of Caroline during their vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia in previous years where she has similair outfit. It's bad I don't have on PC whole photo, but I know her skirt was aslo white.

Link; http://tinypic.com/iwor4y.jpg
Old 12-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Majesty

Here's another pic from Worldroots. Maybe you were talking about this one...

Old 12-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Serene Highness

yeah, i love that picture of caroline in croatia, weren't there more pictures from that trip to croatia? they were very hard to find...
that last picture is actually from venice (i'm sure you know that, though! =))
Old 12-20-2005, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
yeah, i love that picture of caroline in croatia, weren't there more pictures from that trip to croatia? they were very hard to find...
that last picture is actually from venice (i'm sure you know that, though! =))
Yeah, they were. Some of them were seen on Viennareport, or Newscom. There were nice ones from 2001 when whole family visted Brijuni islands, when Casiraghi/Hanover youngsters were having lot of fun (seated in car, laughing behind their parents while they had some reception). I remember one photo from that time when almost all had wore purple; Caroline blouse/T-shirt; Andrea's and Charlotte' T-shirt, top, and Pierre purple one with white stripes. It was funny to me seeing that..like idea they wouldn't lost - just look for purple!:p :) But back then, wasn't much in collecting, and now I'm so sorry because of that..:o
Hope so, could finally scann those ones from Vis/2004., mainly because Alexandra's photos..

Here is one small blurry photo from Dubrovnik 2001 and having breakfast, well Andrea did, and Pierre's famous purple-white shirt:p ; (SD)
Old 12-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Majesty

Here is the pic of them in the car. (From this forum???). Can't wait to see your Scans Ianna, oh and congrats to your 1000th post.... :)

Old 12-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Here is the pic of them in the car. (From this forum???). Can't wait to see your Scans Ianna, oh and congrats to your 1000th post.... :)
That is one pic which was mostly published. Other two didn't see ever since (when they were choosing how to seat in car who/where (famous Tito's cadillac), then photo of them sitting in the car taken by side).

Lovely photos from 2003. Princess Caroline and Alexandra loved very much safari park..and little Alexandra loved spending time with pony (calling her like that), but it's in fact Shetland's mare named Sandra..(Brijuni website and last from East News)

You're welcome, tbhrc! Can't beleive of that number! I'll try to post that photos soon..
Old 12-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lea you're a great observer! You know I think Caroline looked almost identical to her mom in that picture at 2000's GP, when she was wearing a white skirt and blue blouse like her. Yet on the Venice pics she also looks similar. Great pics from their 2001 holidays!
Old 12-21-2005, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Lea you're a great observer! You know I think Caroline looked almost identical to her mom in that picture at 2000's GP, when she was wearing a white skirt and blue blouse like her. Yet on the Venice pics she also looks similar. Great pics from their 2001 holidays!
Caroline has so much of Grace in her face. the only thing not Grace is her jaw, her very Grimaldi jaw, I think.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Hi Lea!:) You're most welcome! I think that "remind look" is possible, or idea of "what to dress-up" knowing how Princess Grace was very stylish woman no matter if some official event was about or just day on the beach. Her girls when talking about fashion learned from the best.:) I read somewhere article in which there is mentioned how in childhood Princess Caroline was amazed by her mother's dresses, evening gowns..I think everyone would be when seeing their wardrobes:p

I have one photo of Caroline during their vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia in previous years where she has similair outfit. It's bad I don't have on PC whole photo, but I know her skirt was aslo white.

Link; http://tinypic.com/iwor4y.jpg
Wow Ianna - I have never seen the picture you attached! It's even more like the outfit Grace wore than what I was thinking of. TBHRC - you're right, the picture you posted is of the outfit I meant. Thank you both for responding and posting the pictures! And thank you too, Monaco, for the comment! I love to see the styles that Caroline and Stephanie wear. Lately it's been more fun (IMHO) to watch Caroline, she seems to dress a bit more age appropriate and varies her style a bit more. ALTHOUGH - Stephanie did wear that wonderful suit at the enthronement!
Old 12-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yeah, I posted that picture a couple of years ago... I was always curious to know who the guy in the front beside Pierre is, a friend of the Hannover boys? Because I have never seen him other than that.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:51 AM
Majesty

Tasha's Grace Kelly Page

Princess Grace teaching little Princess Caroline to curtsy

Old 02-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Tasha's Grace Kelly Page

Princess Grace teaching little Princess Caroline to curtsy

no,that´s not caroline! believe me. this is the girl who gave litle caroline 1958 a little cat.

Closed Thread