Princess Caroline Pictures: 50s & 60s

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few More
Sorce:ANP
f4jpj9.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f4jpj9.jpg
f4jr4j.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f4jr4j.jpg

The face of that guy riding on horseback looks familiar to me... Couldn't he be Thierry Rozier's father by any chance?

Wow!!The Princess looks very beautiful,especially in the last but one pic of yours,photofan!Great job.

Princess Caroline official portrait in honour of her 3rd birthday..She was so cute and lovely..and that pose..:p :) (from Ullstein)

idud0g.jpg

Princess Garce with Caroline, 1970 (Ullstein) So great colour pic!

idudmt.jpg

That is an AWESOME picture of the two of them... it's strange to see them in color... ha ha

Ianna said:
Princess Caroline official portrait in honour of her 3rd birthday..She was so cute and lovely..and that pose..:p :) (from Ullstein)

Princess Garce with Caroline, 1970 (Ullstein) So great colour pic!
Wonderful pictures Ianna! The outfit Grace is wearing reminds me of an outfit that Caroline wore on vacation once, I believe her shirt was a t-shirt instead of a blouse, but the colors of the outfit were very much the same, if I'm remembering correctly. We've read that Andrea models himself after his father, and we've seen Charlotte in styles reminiscent of Caroline, I wonder if Caroline sometimes picks looks that remind her of her mother?

lea said:
Wonderful pictures Ianna! The outfit Grace is wearing reminds me of an outfit that Caroline wore on vacation once, I believe her shirt was a t-shirt instead of a blouse, but the colors of the outfit were very much the same, if I'm remembering correctly. We've read that Andrea models himself after his father, and we've seen Charlotte in styles reminiscent of Caroline, I wonder if Caroline sometimes picks looks that remind her of her mother?

Hi Lea!:) You're most welcome! I think that "remind look" is possible, or idea of "what to dress-up" knowing how Princess Grace was very stylish woman no matter if some official event was about or just day on the beach. Her girls when talking about fashion learned from the best.:) I read somewhere article in which there is mentioned how in childhood Princess Caroline was amazed by her mother's dresses, evening gowns..I think everyone would be when seeing their wardrobes:p

I have one photo of Caroline during their vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia in previous years where she has similair outfit. It's bad I don't have on PC whole photo, but I know her skirt was aslo white.

Link; http://tinypic.com/iwor4y.jpg

Here's another pic from Worldroots. Maybe you were talking about this one...

iwp6h3.jpg

yeah, i love that picture of caroline in croatia, weren't there more pictures from that trip to croatia? they were very hard to find...
that last picture is actually from venice (i'm sure you know that, though! =))

kittencrews said:
yeah, i love that picture of caroline in croatia, weren't there more pictures from that trip to croatia? they were very hard to find...
that last picture is actually from venice (i'm sure you know that, though! =))

Yeah, they were. Some of them were seen on Viennareport, or Newscom. There were nice ones from 2001 when whole family visted Brijuni islands, when Casiraghi/Hanover youngsters were having lot of fun (seated in car, laughing behind their parents while they had some reception). I remember one photo from that time when almost all had wore purple; Caroline blouse/T-shirt; Andrea's and Charlotte' T-shirt, top, and Pierre purple one with white stripes. It was funny to me seeing that..like idea they wouldn't lost - just look for purple!:p :) But back then, wasn't much in collecting, and now I'm so sorry because of that..:eek:
Hope so, could finally scann those ones from Vis/2004., mainly because Alexandra's photos.. ;)

Here is one small blurry photo from Dubrovnik 2001 and having breakfast, well Andrea did, and Pierre's famous purple-white shirt:p
iwrjpg.jpg
; (SD)

Last edited:
Here is the pic of them in the car. (From this forum???). Can't wait to see your Scans Ianna, oh and congrats to your 1000th post.... :)

iwrk85.jpg

tbhrc said:
Here is the pic of them in the car. (From this forum???). Can't wait to see your Scans Ianna, oh and congrats to your 1000th post.... :)

That is one pic which was mostly published. Other two didn't see ever since (when they were choosing how to seat in car who/where (famous Tito's cadillac), then photo of them sitting in the car taken by side).

Lovely photos from 2003. Princess Caroline and Alexandra loved very much safari park..and little Alexandra loved spending time with pony (calling her like that), but it's in fact Shetland's mare named Sandra..(Brijuni website and last from East News)
iwsl03.jpg

iwsod4.jpg
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/
iwss9t.jpg

You're welcome, tbhrc!;) Can't beleive of that number! I'll try to post that photos soon..

Last edited:
Lea you're a great observer! You know I think Caroline looked almost identical to her mom in that picture at 2000's GP, when she was wearing a white skirt and blue blouse like her. Yet on the Venice pics she also looks similar. Great pics from their 2001 holidays!

monaco70s said:
Lea you're a great observer! You know I think Caroline looked almost identical to her mom in that picture at 2000's GP, when she was wearing a white skirt and blue blouse like her. Yet on the Venice pics she also looks similar. Great pics from their 2001 holidays!

Caroline has so much of Grace in her face. the only thing not Grace is her jaw, her very Grimaldi jaw, I think.

Ianna said:
Hi Lea!:) You're most welcome! I think that "remind look" is possible, or idea of "what to dress-up" knowing how Princess Grace was very stylish woman no matter if some official event was about or just day on the beach. Her girls when talking about fashion learned from the best.:) I read somewhere article in which there is mentioned how in childhood Princess Caroline was amazed by her mother's dresses, evening gowns..I think everyone would be when seeing their wardrobes:p

I have one photo of Caroline during their vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia in previous years where she has similair outfit. It's bad I don't have on PC whole photo, but I know her skirt was aslo white.

Link; http://tinypic.com/iwor4y.jpg

Wow Ianna - I have never seen the picture you attached! It's even more like the outfit Grace wore than what I was thinking of. TBHRC - you're right, the picture you posted is of the outfit I meant. Thank you both for responding and posting the pictures! And thank you too, Monaco, for the comment! I love to see the styles that Caroline and Stephanie wear. Lately it's been more fun (IMHO) to watch Caroline, she seems to dress a bit more age appropriate and varies her style a bit more. ALTHOUGH - Stephanie did wear that wonderful suit at the enthronement!

tbhrc said:
Yeah, I posted that picture a couple of years ago... I was always curious to know who the guy in the front beside Pierre is, a friend of the Hannover boys? Because I have never seen him other than that.

Tasha's Grace Kelly Page

Princess Grace teaching little Princess Caroline to curtsy

nqbrzo.jpg

tbhrc said:
Tasha's Grace Kelly Page

Princess Grace teaching little Princess Caroline to curtsy

no,that´s not caroline! believe me. this is the girl who gave litle caroline 1958 a little cat.

tigerlilly2005 said:
no,that´s not caroline! believe me. this is the girl who gave litle caroline 1958 a little cat.

Oops :eek:, well I just read the caption at that says it would be Caroline...

Two more clippings - Hola & Modern screen mag

nwx27b.jpg

nwx281.jpg

So beautiful those first pictures... Thanks, tbhrc!

i think princess carlo is the most interesting princess. there are many sides to her and kinda of watched her grow up...

xtan said:
i think princess carlo is the most interesting princess. there are many sides to her and kinda of watched her grow up...

Yes, she was allowed to grow up like a normal teen. She made mistakes, she defied her parents, she partied with her friends and lived in a big city by herself; not all of her relationships worked out. That's what I love about the Grimaldis -they are human, they are flawed, and they make no excuses for it!

And another one from 1958 - iconpix

o7next.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom