Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 2 : July 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbhrc said:
New pics!!!

Princess Caroline and son Pierre shopping in Milan

1 2 3 4 5 6

Those pics are cool. They even "pose" sort of in the cafe, more like just giving the photographer permission for "one only, just one, then go away"! That's awesome. Get that boy in gear, Princess. Bury his nose in the textbooks. Study, study, study, ya party animal! :ROFLMAO:

Is there going to be a special mass in Monaco today for Good Friday that the family would attend?

Ani

Such great pics of Pierre and Caroline. I like that they posed for one. And I like pic5 b/c she reminds me of her younger years there.

Caroline looks better bare faced than when wearing makeup! She looks great!

BurberryBrit said:
Caroline looks better bare faced than when wearing makeup! She looks great!

Yeah, also her hairstyle is really cute. Is it a tiny bit shorter? Reminds me of the one shorter hairstyle she had in the nineties, when it was growing back after the alopecia.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, also her hairstyle is really cute. Is it a tiny bit shorter? Reminds me of the one shorter hairstyle she had in the nineties, when it was growing back after the alopecia.

It's funny, I had the exact opposite impression, which was that she was letting her hair grow again, and personally I like her hair on the short side, not because she looks prettier that way, but because it means she can change her hairstyles, unlike some other royal ladies. It also makes her more approachable (as if I were going to approach her !!!), and seems to indicate that she has no intention of competing with her daughter when it comes to hair length. Anyway, that's why they say witnesses are never reliable, they see different things !
At any rate, she looks great, I like that simple look on her. She seems to have made a deliberate decision to tone down the glamour and look like any mother her age would look in a western country. It makes her look younger in the process. Pierre must be proud to have such a neat looking mother who does not try to look "hot" !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom