Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there Caroline's pics during the Cannes Festival?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

We've seen airport pics of Caroline during the Cannes festival before, it doesn't have to mean that she attended the Cannes festival. The number of paparazzis and film teams increases in and around Cannes during the festival, so there also are many bychatches ;) It is entirely possible that she attended something related to the festival, but in previous years we've also seen airport pics only, so we don't know..

Well Nice has the closest airport to Monaco so... The family usually uses Nice airport to arrive and departure from Monaco.

If the Princess of Hannover indeed graced the Festival de Cannes with her royal attendance, we would have seen it. So far nothing, so indeed: it was just a coincidental picture of an arrival at the airport.

Well Nice has the closest airport to Monaco so... The family usually uses Nice airport to arrive and departure from Monaco.

The subtitle of the video (showing Caroline in an airport) was for the airport of Cannes and that she would be at the festival. That's why I had this question. Now it's obvious that she was at the airport of Nice.
Thank you very much!
(sorry for my bad English)

The subtitle of the video (showing Caroline in an airport) was for the airport of Cannes and that she would be at the festival. That's why I had this question. Now it's obvious that she was at the airport of Nice.
Thank you very much!

Your English is very good!
:flowers:

Thank you very much!

I'm not saying you are wrong it's just has happened before Princess Caroline arriving at Nice airport or any other member of her family during the festival and the caption always mention the festival and of course with so many parties and events is possible for them to attend.

Are there photos yet of Princess Caroline at the yearly Monaco Garden Club Flower Show?:ermm:

I thought that princess Charlene would attend this show !

Yes I think she has attended in other years, but Princess Caroline is the President of the Monaco Garden Club as she took over from her mother Princess Grace in 1982 after her death and has been the president ever since.:flowers:

Yes I think she has attended in other years, but Princess Caroline is the President of the Monaco Garden Club as she took over from her mother Princess Grace in 1982 after her death and has been the president ever since.:flowers:

Oh thank you, Debrann!
I thought that the presidency belonged to the first lady of the principality. It's obvious that Charlene's duties are very-very limited now.

Lovely flowers, lovely princess, lovely video... Thank you so much Priyanka!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Caroline attended the 'Danse, Danse, Danse' exhibition at the 'New National Museum of Monaco' on September 22. The exhibition will run from September 23 to January 8, 2017.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

The annual plenary assembly of the Council of the Bishops' Conferences of Europe took place in Monaco from October 6-9. Princess Caroline attended one of the meetings:

** Pic ** ccee.eu: CCEE Plenary Assembly **

:previous: Interesting that the press release mentioned Prince Albert, but not P. Caroline.

I would like to have a whole interview!! Does someone know where I can find it? I can even pay for the very first interview of princess Caroline about herself! Help me please! ;)

I would like to have a whole interview!! Does someone know where I can find it? I can even pay for the very first interview of princess Caroline about herself! Help me please! ;)

It's in Vogue Paris - available as the magazine or digitally.

But I cannot find it on the Internet... anyone knows how to buy it on-line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom