Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she is a real princess and she's had a life so she has had the life of a real princess. Maybe not a stereotypical life. But she isn't the only princess to have experienced several maariages, divorce, love affairs and pregnancy before marriage.

Caroline is for me like a romantic heroine out of a novel, sort of a Royal Scarlett O'Hara. She's gorgeous and smart and a bit selfish. She's also a survivor on every level.

She's lived, and she does not apologize for it.

Day 2 of the fashion/art event

Member of the jury Princess Caroline of Hanover (C) looks at creations during the 30th edition of the International Festival of Fashion and Photography on April 24, 2015, at the Villa Noailles in Hyeres, southeastern France. This year's President of the Jury is German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.

Gettyimages.co.uk picture gallery

The villa Noailles is an early modernist house (1923-27) which belonged to art patrons Charles and Marie-Laure de Noailles. Today it's an Art Museum.
Here you can find some intersting sites about the villa and its former owners:
Villa Noailles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Villa Noailles
Villa Noailles
https://www.facebook.com/villanoailles

Again, she's looking fabulous. I suppose if you're on a fashion jury you need to!

She has been a beautiful princess or a very elegant princess but not 'the last 'real princess'', She had not a life of a real princess, weddings, divorce, lovers, expecting before her wedding.

So who is a real Princess? Charlene, maybe...:ermm: She hasn' t as much personality as Caroline has. Neither Stephanie has.

Other Princesses may have more consideration, such as Princess Anne.

Caroline has the 'atouts'. It's not just a matter of god looks.

I don't find her a personality , princess Stéphanie has a strong personality, she did not receive the presidences of big associations as her sister, she was too Young when her mother was died but she founded the association of FightAids , she does a lot of work for the persons who have the VIH .

We cannot compare a wife who is 58 and who is born in a princely court to a wife who is 38 and is only princess since almost 4 year.

I think that the real princesses are Marie Astrid, Magaretha of Luxembourg, princess Astrid of Belgium. she had no scandales in their life.

Why can't we compare Caroline and Charlene? I can, and I do!

Why do we need to compare them? Can't we just appreciate each person's individual qualities?

Sorry, but I do make comparisons ... I appreciate their individual qualities (and faults) insofar as is possible for people I don't know. I'm just fed up with being told on this forum what I can or can't say.

----

Sorry folks - my last post is snarky. I've had a bad day - no reason to be rude! If mods want to delete go for it - I can't work out how on my phone!

Last edited by a moderator:
And i just wanted to post a very traditional TRF reply "why are you telling others that they can't tell you what you can or can't say" :lol:
but that would be a potential vicious circle anyway :lol:

Hope your bad day is over soon and tomorrow there's a brandnew one with brandnew opportunities :flowers:

Day 2 of the fashion/art event

Member of the jury Princess Caroline of Hanover (C) looks at creations during the 30th edition of the International Festival of Fashion and Photography on April 24, 2015, at the Villa Noailles in Hyeres, southeastern France. This year's President of the Jury is German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.

Gettyimages.co.uk picture gallery

At right of P.css Caroline was sitting another Caroline- french model Caroline de Maigret.

Princess Caroline has been "in my life" since I was born! My name was CarolinA before my mother found out that one of the Monaco princesses was Caroline. I heard this all my life and I follow the Monaco family since I was 15 or less. I love Princess Caroline, she's such a strong woman IMO and of course, very beautiful.

And she looks great on the International Festival of Fashion and Photography, as usual. Thank you for the pics.

On April 26 Princess Caroline and Karl Lagerfeld attended the cocktail party for the opening of a new Chanel Boutique in Saint-Tropez, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pics and information about Princess Caroline's latest event attended together with Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy belong into the family's current events thread and should - as usual - not be reposted here. Thank you!

Did Caro go in Cannes Film Festival? I thought she was returning from Paris (where she was for the Prince Pierre Foundation).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she really going to the festival or just arriving home and bumping into the photographers who are waiting for the Cannes visitors?

Last edited:
:previous:

No, the video caption is indeed wrong. Caroline did not attend the Cannes Film Festival, she simply arrived at Nice airport where there currently are more paparazzis than during the rest of the year.

On May 26 Princess Caroline attended a ceremony for Haitian Canadian writer Dany Laferriere at the City Hall of Paris, two days ahead of Lafarriere's reception ceremony at the Academie Francaise. Laferriere won the 2009 Prix Medicis, one of France's top literary awards for his book 'L'enigme du retour'. Laferriere is the first Haitian-born and French Canadian to be admitted at the Academie francaise. He will sit on the chair Number 2, which was once the chair of French writer and political philosopher Montesquieu.

** pp gallery: Caroline de Hanovre conquise par l'amour de Jean d'Ormesson pour Dany Laferrière **

This is the Pantheon of Literature...of Culture. That Princess Caroline takes such an honest and serious interest in this is another indication of the multi-faceted, beautiful spirit she has always been. These photos of her thrill and inspire me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom