The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-23-2016, 06:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Caroline in Zurs
"Princess Caroline having a cheeky cigarette ouside her hotel in Zurs!my bus stopped right in front "

https://t.co/yEqDXDZAXF

Old 02-23-2016, 09:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
"Princess Caroline having a cheeky cigarette ouside her hotel in Zurs!my bus stopped right in front "

At least we get to know that she's in Zurs... I was starting to wonder what had become of her...

Old 02-23-2016, 03:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post

Thank you was this taken at her hotel if so do you know the name
Old 02-23-2016, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

She always stays at Sporthotel Lornser.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Courtier

Always great to see Princess Caroline. My only complaint - I wish she would stop smoking - Big Ang of Mobwives smoked for 40 years and just died last week at age 55 of cancer (she said it was due to her smoking).
Old 03-15-2016, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Princess Caroline attended the 'Duane Hanson' exhibition at the New National Museum of Monaco on March 15:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 03-18-2016, 04:36 AM
Administrator

Please remember not to post events attended by several members of the family at the family member's individual threads. A couple of posts have therefore been moved to the following thread:

** Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - **
Old 03-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Nobility

Princess Caroline inaugurates The Spring Festival of Monte Carlo Arts in 2016

Le Festival du Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo 2016 veut faire un Mahler / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaines vidos de Monaco
Old 04-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Administrator

On April 1st Princess Caroline as Honorary President attended the annual bazaar in aid of the Work of Sister Mary and she was present at the press conference of the Philharmonic Orchestra in Monaco that presented its programme for 2016/2017. You can find pics of both events in this mixed gallery:

** pp gallery: Monaco : Charlene et Albert de rallye, Caroline de kermesse **
Old 04-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Courtier

Nice to see her out and about. It must be the Spring Arts Show and Flower show soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
Nice to see her out and about. It must be the Spring Arts Show and Flower show soon.
Oops, just saw she's already inaugurated the Arts Show!
Old 04-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Nobility

L’OPMC illumine le Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaines vidéos de Monaco

Printemps des Arts di Monte-Carlo
Old 04-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Courtier

I like the bit at the start with the little boy with the flowers! 😊
Old 05-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Nobility

Caroline de Monaco arriving at Cannes airport for the festival
Old 05-21-2016, 05:11 PM
Nobility

Are there Caroline's pics during the Cannes Festival?
Old 05-22-2016, 04:50 AM
Administrator

We've seen airport pics of Caroline during the Cannes festival before, it doesn't have to mean that she attended the Cannes festival. The number of paparazzis and film teams increases in and around Cannes during the festival, so there also are many bychatches It is entirely possible that she attended something related to the festival, but in previous years we've also seen airport pics only, so we don't know..
Old 05-22-2016, 07:01 AM
Courtier

Well Nice has the closest airport to Monaco so... The family usually uses Nice airport to arrive and departure from Monaco.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent

If the Princess of Hannover indeed graced the Festival de Cannes with her royal attendance, we would have seen it. So far nothing, so indeed: it was just a coincidental picture of an arrival at the airport.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdarlene View Post
Well Nice has the closest airport to Monaco so... The family usually uses Nice airport to arrive and departure from Monaco.
The subtitle of the video (showing Caroline in an airport) was for the airport of Cannes and that she would be at the festival. That's why I had this question. Now it's obvious that she was at the airport of Nice.
Thank you very much!
(sorry for my bad English)
Old 05-22-2016, 08:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
The subtitle of the video (showing Caroline in an airport) was for the airport of Cannes and that she would be at the festival. That's why I had this question. Now it's obvious that she was at the airport of Nice.
Thank you very much!
Your English is very good!
Old 05-23-2016, 06:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
Thank you very much!

I'm not saying you are wrong it's just has happened before Princess Caroline arriving at Nice airport or any other member of her family during the festival and the caption always mention the festival and of course with so many parties and events is possible for them to attend.