Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything about how Caroline will celebrate her 60th birthday on the 23rd? I would love to see a whole family portrait for this occasion.

Anyone heard anything about how Caroline will celebrate her 60th birthday on the 23rd? I would love to see a whole family portrait for this occasion.

I don't think we have ever had any idea about how she celebrated any of her birthday

^Thanks. Well, all we know her milestone will be a nice one with her growing family :)

I am really hoping that Caroline's milestone birthday is marked by some special features in magazines like Point de Vue. I have mentioned several times in the past that a biography of Caroline is long overdue. Guess everyone is frightened that she might sue!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I have spent years trying to find an English or French biography of Caroline of Monaco and have decided that it will (unfortunately) not happen while she is alive, for precisely that reason.

Caroline would likely sue him or her into bankruptcy.:cool:

:previous: I have spent years trying to find an English or French biography of Caroline of Monaco and have decided that it will (unfortunately) not happen while she is alive, for precisely that reason.

Caroline would likely sue him or her into bankruptcy.:cool:

In my vast Monaco collection I have a now rather old biography of Caroline and Stephanie (I'm not sure Daniel Ducruet was even on the scene) but it was hardly profound. I've also got another old one in Spanish written while she was with Vincent Lindon - quite interesting but again not really that "weighty" - it has lovely pictures though.

I also wish someone would produce a thorough, well-researched biography of her in English but I think it's unlikely in the foreseeable future ?

:previous:

I always love those rare and special occasions when one of the three Grimaldi sibblings talks about each other and their relationship. Prince Albert found some remarkable words and gave us a little valuable insight, that's really nice!

Albert is very lucky to have a such bright older sister. Maybe because they are so different they get along well :D

Lovely words from brother to sister, they really seem close. Albert sounds like a man generous in his compliments for people he respects.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:I love how they describe Albert II as simply Princess Charlene's husband...love it!:lol:;)

Lovely article that reinforces my beliefs about the closeness of the Grimaldi as a family.

It doesn't say they were absent, Albert just doesn't specifically say they would attend. Or it could be as Caroline isn't much for celebrating birthdays anymore it was very low-key.

According to the article Caroline has never been big on birthday celebrations for herself now or in the past.

According to the article Caroline has never been big on birthday celebrations for herself now or in the past.

Well, i remember ten years ago, when she turned 50 ( another milestone... ) she spent the day in the European Council speaking on behalf of children's rights
( although i remember she was offered a big flower bouquet by the Council members... ). The same way, i read that on the day she turned 18 ( 1975 ) her day started with a written exam on Science Po at college, not to mention that she got married for the third time the day of her 42nd birthday.. So, maybe she's used to have just regular days for her birthday who knows...
:flowers: :whistling: :flowers:

:previous:I love how they describe Albert II as simply Princess Charlene's husband...love it!:lol:;)

Lovely article that reinforces my beliefs about the closeness of the Grimaldi as a family.

Exactly, they went through so much and it brought them closer imo. Stéphanie also looks happy these days, so all in all not the rumored dysfunctional family like some try to tell us all the time :cool:

According to the article I read it's in the last few years that she hasn't been keen - it's the one from Hello.

She may take after her father, I remember reading something where he said birthday celebrations were for children and he wasn't bothered about making a big fuss over such things.

:previous:

Yes you are right, great memory.;)

I like the fact that in addition to being elegant, brainy and beautiful she is also modest.

Exactly, they went through so much and it brought them closer imo. Stéphanie also looks happy these days, so all in all not the rumored dysfunctional family like some try to tell us all the time :cool:

I agree, the Grimaldi's seem like a close knit and loving family. They have had some very sad and unfortunate episodes in the past 30 years or so but they remain united and strong. A dysfunctional family is the complete opposite, one where divisions, bickering and sour feelings are commonplace and I can think of one Royal family in particular where this seems evident.

I doubt there will be any pictures soon. Beatrice avoids the limelight when it comes to very personal moments i guess. I think they will only show the baby in any official presentations/duties for Monaco and not any time soon. Unless a paparazzi makes it and takes a picture from them, as it happened with Charlotte, when at hospital some days after he gave birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom